FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Liverpool photographer

Liverpool photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew indulgence OP   Couple  over a year ago

COSTA BLANCA, SOUTHERN SPAIN!

In Liverpool for a couple of days 16-18th November and looking for an experienced photographer to take some nice photos. Would like you to use our memory card and not just be anyone with a camera. Lingerie and sexy shots wanted. Hopefully daytime but not set in stone.

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"In Liverpool for a couple of days 16-18th November and looking for an experienced photographer to take some nice photos. Would like you to use our memory card and not just be anyone with a camera. Lingerie and sexy shots wanted. Hopefully daytime but not set in stone.

Thankyou"

Compact Flash or SD?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have done some semi pro photography if you are interested pity you are so far away

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I've just had a guy message me saying he's looking for someone to photograph.. I declined.

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"In Liverpool for a couple of days 16-18th November and looking for an experienced photographer to take some nice photos. Would like you to use our memory card and not just be anyone with a camera. Lingerie and sexy shots wanted. Hopefully daytime but not set in stone.

Thankyou"

Come over to mine in Clacton when you return & i will shoot you some for your profile, please look at my feedback & if interested get back to me.

If it would have been last week i was up in Blackpool for shoots, enjoy Liverpool its a great place.

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

I COULD CERTAINLY HELP AND CAN PROVIDE LINKS TO A PROFESSIONAL SITE FEATURING MY WORK

By *ew indulgence OP   Couple  over a year ago

COSTA BLANCA, SOUTHERN SPAIN!

Thanks for all the messages and info guys.

» Add a new message to this topic