FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Want to have some fun but too shy

Want to have some fun but too shy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I joined this a while ago to maybe meet up with someone and have a lil fun and maybe boost my confidence a lil bit as im not confident at all and also really shy. Whats the best way to use this site and is this site the best way to overcome my confident and shyness???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I think you need to add more to your profile. Tell people what you like (and dislike) and more pics would help. Maybe go in the chat rooms and get talking to others? The important thing is not to take any of this too seriously....it should be fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I struggle with it as have confidence issues and I'm lucky to be on here with a friend .even though we meet as a couple I'm terrified .

Try a social ?

Or try meeting someone just for a social so no pressure .wish had answer but don't x

I tried adding people round my area but only one added me. Im used to social sites but this is all totally new to me im not too sure what im doing lol

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

Come to our London social if you like

I might just do that

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

Cool, message us when you can

"I tried adding people round my area but only one added me. Im used to social sites but this is all totally new to me im not too sure what im doing lol"

Did you just try to add them as friends on here without sending a message or?

As women love cake perhaps post pictures of you covered in sponge mix, icing, hundreds and thousands and a candle.

Liquid courage, hey ho let's go.

Have a laugh, don't get expectations. And soon you'll be having fun without even thinking of the sex that will come afterwards sooner or later.

Good luck, and welcome to Fab.

"I joined this a while ago to maybe meet up with someone and have a lil fun and maybe boost my confidence a lil bit as im not confident at all and also really shy. Whats the best way to use this site and is this site the best way to overcome my confident and shyness??? "

Personally I think this site could potentially compound those feelings of shyness and lack of confidence. Fab is hardwork and most single men struggle to varying extents.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

If you are looking at using fab to boost your confidance i personally think you are in the wrong site.. look through all the forums on how many men send messages and get no where... not really a confidance booster.. but good luck

"I joined this a while ago to maybe meet up with someone and have a lil fun and maybe boost my confidence a lil bit as im not confident at all and also really shy. Whats the best way to use this site and is this site the best way to overcome my confident and shyness??? "

I fully understand your predicament. When I originally joined this site it was difficult to cope so turned to a friend for assistance. He helped me out with some tablets but I found that modern medicine fell short of my complaints. "Ooh, try a little harder" he said. "I don't know", I replied, "Seems like my leg and left eye has gone funny". I stood up to move around.

"You're moving in circles", he noted, "Won't you dilate, Ooh, baby try".

"Hey girl, move a little closer" he asked. I simply couldn't. I think it was because I was too shy, shy.

I have confidence issues. Just put it in your profile and be open and honest

By *indy SometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

Tell them what you want, what you really really want.

They'll tell you what they want, what the really really want. You wanna jig, you wanna jig etc etc etc.

Open up, be honest and be patient! You won't be bombarded with 100's of offers but in time you stand a good chance of meeting someone who will be looking for someone like you.

Don't be disheartened by rejections, move on but never give up. Shy doesn't mean you're not passionate, nerves are normal for many folks, even hardened swingers. Network on here and who knows tomorrow could be your lucky day!

» Add a new message to this topic