FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Failed Meets

Failed Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple who live separate, have two kid's each and both work shifts. This makes meets very difficult.

Today we was expecting a message to confirm a meeting this morning.

Surprise surprise no message no meet.

As always this guy promised he'd message and show up.

Yet again let down by a single male.

It leaves us frustrated as it could be another month before we get chance for another meet.

Why do people feel the need to make false promises?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"As a couple who live separate, have two kid's each and both work shifts. This makes meets very difficult.

It leaves us frustrated as it could be another month before we get chance for another meet.

Why do people feel the need to make false promises? "

That's a rotten way for him to behave but not uncommon.

Some men just like the thrill of the chase but bottle it when it comes to meeting up for real.

Did he have verifications?

By *riitmanMan  over a year ago

watford

I'm not sure why people arrange to meet and then don't but I suspect a lot of people think that it's a laugh and don't realise how much planning goes into it for the other person.

If I lived closer I'd be happy to meet

Fair point we should of checked his veri's

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Fair point we should of checked his veri's"

Veri's don't mean anything. We've been let down by a few with loads of veri's.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe plan ahead for a night out at a club or party when you're both free,that way you get a great night out together with the option of fun too and you're not relying on one person to make the night

Our hearts go out to you, it's horrible when this happens. We've had a few failed meets on here and on other sites, but you just have to move on. The sad thing is that the person who let you down probably got more sexual thrills out of arranging a meeting knowing that they were going o let you down than they probably would have from the actual sex. That's just how some people on these sites are. If you don't expect too much from here you won't be disappointed, and you can always block them now.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I get this a lot, yes by single males, I've had to put a couple of rules on my profile.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I no longer do one on one meets unless I already know the person from meeting in a club or group social for this reason. Just arrange to attend a club or party when you can then if they don't turn up you haven't wasted your time as there's others to meet or just okay yourselves x

"I no longer do one on one meets unless I already know the person from meeting in a club or group social for this reason. Just arrange to attend a club or party when you can then if they don't turn up you haven't wasted your time as there's others to meet or just okay yourselves x"

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I no longer do one on one meets unless I already know the person from meeting in a club or group social for this reason. Just arrange to attend a club or party when you can then if they don't turn up you haven't wasted your time as there's others to meet or just okay yourselves

"

Yeah this is what we do having been on the same boat as you OP , least you can still play and have a night out

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Believe me it works the other way too......

Couples who make all the right noises, arrange meets, fine details and then cancel at the last minute.....

Feel the op pain we had 15 meets no show out of 16 makes you think a little

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

I've had two women cancel on me, on the day we were supposed to meet.

One of them didn't even have the basic decency to send a text message.

Things can happen in your life and makes you have to cancel meets but takes seconds to leave a message to let them know .

"Fair point we should of checked his veri's

Veri's don't mean anything. We've been let down by a few with loads of veri's.

"

Yes me too.By people who say they never let anyone down!!It takes a nanosecond to send a text!!

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Only polite to say cannot make the meet. But as in life generally, there are always rude people.....shame really... x

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Only polite to say cannot make the meet. But as in life generally, there are always rude people.....shame really... x"

It's not just single males, some couples do it too! We get like one night a month to meet and organised a social with another couple. They cancelled literally as we planned to catch the bus saying they hadn't childcare(regardless of putting the kids away the night before) and ended up meeting someone else. Denied it all when asked then they left the site. They had heaps of veris at the time.

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I've had two women cancel on me, on the day we were supposed to meet.

One of them didn't even have the basic decency to send a text message."

They were probably fakes

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

One of them didn't even have the basic decency to send a text message.

They were probably fakes"

I know for certain that they weren't fakes.

There are other words I could use to describe them.

By *unkmasterxMan  over a year ago

Oakham

"As a couple who live separate, have two kid's each and both work shifts. This makes meets very difficult.

not all single guys are like that.wish id been offered a meet .im not verified either but that doesnt always mean im a bad person or a let down its just hard work to get properly verified.good luck hope your next meet goes ok.

It is shit when this happens.

It means when a real emergency comes up people won't believe you which has happened to me

I don't think there is anything worse than a no show, I would never do that to anyone, no wonder guys find it hard to get a meet when a select few let us all down

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

sadly it happens with all types of people on here, singles/couples/groups, and verified people too. Hope you can sort something else soon OP

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Women... couples... and guess men are just as bad

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We had a meet planned for tonight, only for it to all fall apart earlier today

We've been let down on that many accasions now that we are thinking about completely just giving up on this site.like the op we have children and we do find hard to and to find babysitters all the time

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/15 19:14:30]

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

As a single male that arranges & shows up (as most do) to hear about knobheads/wasters/gamers messing cpls about is annoying.

More and more it seems bullshitting to dupe, fool and piss someone about is a serious pastime for some saddo's.

No all single fella's are like that and those that matter know that.

Believe you me us real/genuine/well verified single fella's get our fair share of wasters.

Yup we have our moments when we think, is it time to pack in, is it worth it.

When it comes to it you cannot beat the buzz of meeting a genuine cpl be it regular friends or first time. I'm sure its a similar buzz for the gen cpls.

The buzz, the fix, the encounter, the great people, even the friendship will always win if you think about it.

Saying that I can appreciate real & genuines will less experience or not so many meets contrast too might think different.

had a guy do this to me after he had chased me for weeks

By *apperpapiMan  over a year ago

Chester

Well it's still better than having been left waiting at the altar, I guess this is no different with being cold feet.

Happens to us all, usually only bother with clubs now or a social initially. Men, women and cpls can be just as bad

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Always turned up when expected.. btw not all meets published as i am not treating my profile like facebook

By *arkymark444Man  over a year ago

Oswestry

I'm not a verified male who has had a couple of meets ..last one was a social meet in a town local to me we both decided to verfie each other asked her why she had not verified me as that what we agreed her answer " can't be bothered as it's a pain in the arse" still wanted me to verfie her... I know I'm not a fake or a time waster but it does make you wonder about some people

"Feel the op pain we had 15 meets no show out of 16 makes you think a little "

same here

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

It might not be his fault...

Maybe his wife changed her plans at the last minute...

We had three guys pull out today. Not happened before but im sure plenty others will fill the space the night is young

Yet another single guy let down!

How do you know for definite he was single?

Sorry you've had you're time wasted, to a degree... better luck next time

I think the solution is to double or triple book your play time. If someone doesn't show up , you have other options. If they all show up , it's a gang bang

I believe this is what most men/women are doing with limited play time. It wasn't your looks or anything you said . Maybe a single lady came along and he rather meet her than a couple..

I had a cancellation last night. I am afraid it goes with the territory. Manage your own expectations and, as a couple, plan a sexy night for you and your partner, if the other parties don't show up, you still have a great night.

Its his loss....hope it doesnt put you off giving other single guys a chance.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Life happens, it didn't happen. Learn from it and move on.

Everyone has a life, he may have any number of reasons for not getting in touch and he is entitled to change his mind. Just as everyone does.

One of them didn't even have the basic decency to send a text message."

I've had this 1 wasn't verified so wasn't expecting much as no pics on profile new account but seemed nice enough to chat too arranged to meet and hear nothing the day before or that day thought no problem meet was only round the corner so I'd just pop there just incase 3 days later I get a message saying they forgot blah Blah blah lol

The other is s regular in the chat rooms and has a few veris I mentioned being stood up she said she wouldn't do that arranged to meet in London and she went quiet day before I messaged on the day but no joy so I didn't go! And neither did she!

By *andEberryCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

We always arrange to meet about five or six guys because you are lucky to get one turn up. The most we have had turn up after ten men said they would was three. That only happened once. We don't know why we get let down so much. It's not just this site either.

"We always arrange to meet about five or six guys because you are lucky to get one turn up. The most we have had turn up after ten men said they would was three. That only happened once. We don't know why we get let down so much. It's not just this site either. "

I have a theory. But it might sound crazy to some people. If everyone man/woman/couples only came online . When they were horny and ready to meet . It would cut down on the no shows.

When you spend weeks planning things. People tend to get bored

kinky land

"We always arrange to meet about five or six guys because you are lucky to get one turn up. The most we have had turn up after ten men said they would was three. That only happened once. We don't know why we get let down so much. It's not just this site either.

I have a theory. But it might sound crazy to some people. If everyone man/woman/couples only came online . When they were horny and ready to meet . It would cut down on the no shows.

When you spend weeks planning things. People tend to get bored "

So that would exclude anyone that can't afford to get a sitter, on the off chance they found someone suitable, close enough, in time. Without any discussions/boundaries/expectations and a chat to see if any chemistry is there

If I want instashag clubs is the next best thing

By *ome Social With UsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

East Midlands

I've had one today, guy claiming got called on a driving job in Scotland last night, saying still in Scotland, yet GPS on profile says 20 miles away from me in Leicester. That's with him being online now, so not old cached page.

That and fact that last message sent last night showed none mobile log on so no GPS, thus logging in on his phone today dug his grave lol, ps he's still trying to make out he's in Scotland I type lol

"We always arrange to meet about five or six guys because you are lucky to get one turn up. The most we have had turn up after ten men said they would was three. That only happened once. We don't know why we get let down so much. It's not just this site either.

So that would exclude anyone that can't afford to get a sitter, on the off chance they found someone suitable, close enough, in time. Without any discussions/boundaries/expectations and a chat to see if any chemistry is there

If I want instashag clubs is the next best thing "

Well you then only log on when you can meet or going to a club

"Maybe plan ahead for a night out at a club or party when you're both free,that way you get a great night out together with the option of fun too and you're not relying on one person to make the night "

We arrange to meet at clubs for this reason x

kinky land

If I want instashag clubs is the next best thing

Well you then only log on when you can meet or going to a club"

If im heading to a club I won't bother logging on

"Yet another single guy let down!

How do you know for definite he was single?

Sorry you've had you're time wasted, to a degree... better luck next time"

Probably was married, Lots of married singles on here

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Personally, we find couples let us down a lot more than single guys....

"I had a cancellation last night. I am afraid it goes with the territory. Manage your own expectations and, as a couple, plan a sexy night for you and your partner, if the other parties don't show up, you still have a great night.

"

This! As a couple you're at an added advantage straight away because even if let down by a no-show or cancellation you have each other there to have great sex regardless.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Report him for being a time waster!! Unfriend him and mark it in yr private note!! I don't block!! So when u put pics up of yr next met and reads the veri, he will think fuck I missed out there..

» Add a new message to this topic