FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Guys in clubs who take liberties!

Guys in clubs who take liberties!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just hoping to get my head around what is acceptable and expected for guy's to get away with in a club environment.

I have been going to a few local clubs as a single guy before I was going with my FB lady friend.

Now I was under the impression that you watch from a reasonable distance, either ask or get invited before touching,joining in etc (excluding darkrooms) but since I joined my stunning mid 30's lady friend we seem to gather a "train" of the same men following us everywhere, constantly get crowded when we want to have any kind of play and the grabing and knob shoving really is spoiling the mood.

I even told a guy to get out of a lady and couples only room last weekend.

Guys take note if your not respectful your spoiling it for yourself and everyone else!

Could we all please share here what's actually acceptable behaviour and How is it best to tackle problem men in a club environment.

This might help a few people understand how they need to behave.

Marty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wait for the moans because they pay a lot of money and want something in return! Mr W

To me, it's all about common courtesy. There is no reason to touch, and if anyone unfamiliar touches they get told politely, if they do it again they get told abruptly. If anyone wants to watch then they can, we really don't mind that as long as they don't invade personal space... we only go to our usual club on couples and single ladies night, we aren't interested in eingle men in any way, shape or form, so we don't put ourselves in a position where we need to object.

The reason I don't frequent clubs. It's a scary prospect for me not matter how well the club is run. These guys are probably the minority but if the _iew is that they paid so they can stick it wherever they want they would be better off punting.

Totally, totally agree with what you have said.

Went to a club recently and I actually felt violated after being grabbed, pawed and generally being treated with so little respect by some single men. (notice I say some, as some were just lovely) Just because you pay to go into an Adult Club, does not give anyone the right to expect sex.

I have often thought that single men do often get pushed to one side in favour of couples/single girls and have abit of a rough ride on the swinging scene. But when some act like they do...is it any surprise? And it does ruin it for the absolutely gorgeous and genuine men on here and in clubs.

xx

Nowt like a early friday morning single guy bashing session. Im not surprised its one evey day that ends in a y. And its usually the same ppl posting replying etc like flys round shit

When we went to clubs, we had some guys that were just a nightmare!

Others however were fine. It can be a 'self fulfilling prophesy'. Men are expected to act a certain way, so they do. If they are going to be 'tarred with the same brush', then why not?

I had a few ladies in clubs who would (when the time came to le tthe single guys in), seek me out and stay near me. they felt more secure. I very rarely had to say anything to guys, but if it helped the ladies feel more comfortable.

And this is precisely why I would never to go to a club on my own

I'd hate to be one of 'those' guys, or even have the assumption made that I'm one

"And this is precisely why I would never to go to a club on my own

I'd hate to be one of 'those' guys, or even have the assumption made that I'm one"

The usual case of a few causing a problem for many!

My wife very rarely had a problem and she could take care of herself! I have seen her tear a bloke who misbehaved to bits! Often the other men in the room would make it clear to the guy he was out of order (and ruining it for them!).

"Nowt like a early friday morning single guy bashing session. Im not surprised its one evey day that ends in a y. And its usually the same ppl posting replying etc like flys round shit "

Not sure how this has added anything to the discussion either way.

I thought the rules were clear on personal attacks in the forum? Isn't referring to fellow forumites as 'flys round shit' personal?

Most seem to just be sharing experience and the majority seem to be balanced. If the single men of this world need a white knight I'm not sure you're doing the best job.

I regularly attend clubs and yes, lots of single guys go, but I have to say that there is rarely an issue with them over stepping the mark! At Eureka's if you experience a problem with someone being disrespectful then tell the management/staff and it will be instantly dealt with!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Speak with staff at the club's you're attending

In over 10 years in clubs here in England I've never had a problem. I go on nights that permit single guys, never couple only nights.

I've gone on my own, with lady friends and went with my ex.

If you've got a puppy trail just politely ask them to stop

"Nowt like a early friday morning single guy bashing session. Im not surprised its one evey day that ends in a y. And its usually the same ppl posting replying etc like flys round shit

Not sure how this has added anything to the discussion either way.

I thought the rules were clear on personal attacks in the forum? Isn't referring to fellow forumites as 'flys round shit' personal?

Most seem to just be sharing experience and the majority seem to be balanced. If the single men of this world need a white knight I'm not sure you're doing the best job. "

We have never really had a problem ourselves. But we have seen the snake trail in clubs of men following a young sexy couple. We find it funny

As fat ugly types, we don't get the uninvited touching and have found 90% totally respectful

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We only play in clubs, almost always on nights when single guys are allowed in (because I really enjoy threesomes and moresomes) and very rarely do I find a single guy overstepping the mark. Most are polite and respectful (and obliging when required).

"We only play in clubs, almost always on nights when single guys are allowed in (because I really enjoy threesomes and moresomes) and very rarely do I find a single guy overstepping the mark. Most are polite and respectful (and obliging when required). "

Is this a genuine post,on a topic that has been covered numerous times,or is this just the ops way of telling us he now has a partner to swing with?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think it is really down to the clubs themselves, as different clubs have different atmospheres. Maybe if people say which clubs they have had a problem in we will spot a trend?

Vanilla Alternative: Never had a problem, gents are respectful and few in number, a shake of the head or a no thanks and they move on.

Abfabs (city slickers party): No problem, guys behaved themselves, were polite and friendly and chatty, rather than silent cock in hand automatons.

Chams: Awful, packed with single guys, too many people so all the private rooms were constantly full. We witnessed one couple who decided to invite a single guy to play, he violently assaulted the woman, then denied it, then just stood there continuing to wank himself.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't think it's down to the clubs themselves, I've been to Cham's loads of times and never had a problem with single guys.

The only time I've ever had a problem ( not at Cham's ) at a swingers party is when it's been a guy's first time. He's really nervous and gets d*unk and doesn't know how to behave himself and oversteps the line. I find most guys are polite and bloody grateful most of the time!

But then I'm not a couple. Maybe don't go on the nights when they allow single guys in and stick to couples only.

By *arriedmatureCouple  over a year ago

brmingham

thats why we stopped going to the clubs

the owners what to make as much money as they can and let anyone in no matter how rough they look some of the guys dont even look like they have even bothered to have a wash not about dress up and they think because they have payed to get in they think they can do what they want

Hi OP I was wondering which clubs you've been to? As you shouldn't have this problem at Secrets as it's couples only. Maybe check this club out next time? X

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the OPs idea of etiquette is the right one. Polite and respectful. Why wouldn't a man be?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I only play in clubs and go a couple of times a month at least, and have always found that single blokes are well behaved and have never had any problem. Yes there are some that get a little close without invitation and the odd one or two who will try and touch my arse as I walk past, but I just turn and give them a look that leaves them no doubt that they have overstepped, I can give quite the filthy look, they usually stop being a tit after that.

To be honest I think that bad rep men get is unfair, I have never seen any bad behaviour as often described in the forums. In fact quite the opposite, it is quite rare that men make a 1st move, they almost seem too nervous to.... or maybe that is just me, must remember to wear a bag over my head

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

It's why we only go to couples only nights.

We appreciate that some clubs manage their mixed nights better than others, however it only takes a few bad eggs to ruin the atmosphere.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It's not always single men who ruin it for people, we have met some fantastic single blokes who have been very respectful - we don't play with single men (personal choice) but don't mind putting on a show and having them watch providing they don't climb on the bed and get closer and closer because after asking once we will just end it for everyone and move into a private room. The worst experience we have had has been with a couple - we had planned on going to an upcoming event at a particular club but after seeing on here that they're going to be there I can't bring myself to go - a single man has never put me off to the point I won't go somewhere because of him.

We rarely have a problem with single guys. Either in fugly or scary or the fact we talk to them and then tell them that today we are or are not looking for guys seems to work.

Although I have found discussing club "sheep" in public areas seems to deter...

I still find its single women or women in general that behave the worst. And women never ask if they can touch Mr ever..

We have had lots of positive experiences involving respectful single men. The two bad experiences we had were partly our responsibility for not sticking up for ourselves assertively enough in the encounter. Now we have learnt our lesson and we say straight away - that makes us uncomfortable stop. Has worked each time, and when I am on my own I say what hubbys rules are at the start and I tell the staff if I am having any bother.

The club staff have them made it very clear that the etiquette of no means no must always be respected.

M x

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"We rarely have a problem with single guys. Either in fugly or scary or the fact we talk to them and then tell them that today we are or are not looking for guys seems to work.

Although I have found discussing club "sheep" in public areas seems to deter...

I still find its single women or women in general that behave the worst. And women never ask if they can touch Mr ever.. "

Almost always any bad behaviour or a scene is caused by a woman, normally d*unk and a pain in the arse.

[Removed by poster at 06/11/15 11:05:00]

I've never had this problem.

Mind you, my local club is very small and friendly.

It is a worry for when I go to larger clubs, though...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Nowt like a early friday morning single guy bashing session. Im not surprised its one evey day that ends in a y. And its usually the same ppl posting replying etc like flys round shit "

Er. well I am a single guy with a single guy profile and I started the thread. I just didn't realise that it was as bad as it was.

Sorry I'm not here to start a rant just wanted to put something up that would be constructive.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

To be honest it is not the single men we have the biggest problem with in clubs, especially in the couples rooms. The biggest problem we have had is female halves of couples just joining in with no asking at all. It has happend at several clubs and nearly always in the couples rooms.

The truth is that it is not just about males and femals it is about what people percieve as acceptable behaviour. Some people just think because you are in a club you will play with anyone I guess.

we dont do clubs often but it not because of the single guys it more to do with the other couples who think they can do as they please (not all just the few) so at a guess i would say anyone can be a pain in the ass but it seems most just want to bash the guys over it and no one else

"we dont do clubs often but it not because of the single guys it more to do with the other couples who think they can do as they please (not all just the few) so at a guess i would say anyone can be a pain in the ass but it seems most just want to bash the guys over it and no one else "

I think, as you say, men, women or couples ... Everyone needs to know that no really does mean no, no matter who you are ! In all walks of life you'll find people trying to push their luck! Respect is the way forward X

That could be said of the way some blokes act around women. Mr W.

"we dont do clubs often but it not because of the single guys it more to do with the other couples who think they can do as they please (not all just the few) so at a guess i would say anyone can be a pain in the ass but it seems most just want to bash the guys over it and no one else "

"Nowt like a early friday morning single guy bashing session. Im not surprised its one evey day that ends in a y. And its usually the same ppl posting replying etc like flys round shit That could be said of the way some blokes act around women. Mr W. "

Go and tell the guys that then. I wouldnt go to a club. Very happy with my meets as they are and go home with my wallet full and my ball bag empty

"To be honest it is not the single men we have the biggest problem with in clubs, especially in the couples rooms. The biggest problem we have had is female halves of couples just joining in with no asking at all. It has happend at several clubs and nearly always in the couples rooms.

The truth is that it is not just about males and femals it is about what people percieve as acceptable behaviour. Some people just think because you are in a club you will play with anyone I guess."

we have found exactly the same as you. x

"To be honest it is not the single men we have the biggest problem with in clubs, especially in the couples rooms. The biggest problem we have had is female halves of couples just joining in with no asking at all. It has happend at several clubs and nearly always in the couples rooms.

The truth is that it is not just about males and femals it is about what people percieve as acceptable behaviour. Some people just think because you are in a club you will play with anyone I guess."

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"......however it only takes a few bad eggs to ruin the atmosphere.

"

Literally, metaphorically or both?

"We only play in clubs, almost always on nights when single guys are allowed in (because I really enjoy threesomes and moresomes) and very rarely do I find a single guy overstepping the mark. Most are polite and respectful (and obliging when required). "

Agreed!

Personally I've seen far more bad behaviour from women in clubs that I have from men. In my experience it's some women who seem to think they have the right to touch/grab/shag any man they take a fancy to - and can get pretty unpleasant if the guy in question says no. A lot of people seem to think swinging club rules are just there to keep single guys in check!! X

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"We only play in clubs, almost always on nights when single guys are allowed in (because I really enjoy threesomes and moresomes) and very rarely do I find a single guy overstepping the mark. Most are polite and respectful (and obliging when required).

Agreed!

Personally I've seen far more bad behaviour from women in clubs that I have from men. In my experience it's some women who seem to think they have the right to touch/grab/shag any man they take a fancy to - and can get pretty unpleasant if the guy in question says no. A lot of people seem to think swinging club rules are just there to keep single guys in check!! X"

I hear ya!

To quote Muhammad Ali (I think):

"Its HARD being this damn pretty"...

"We only play in clubs, almost always on nights when single guys are allowed in (because I really enjoy threesomes and moresomes) and very rarely do I find a single guy overstepping the mark. Most are polite and respectful (and obliging when required).

Agreed!

Personally I've seen far more bad behaviour from women in clubs that I have from men. In my experience it's some women who seem to think they have the right to touch/grab/shag any man they take a fancy to - and can get pretty unpleasant if the guy in question says no. A lot of people seem to think swinging club rules are just there to keep single guys in check!! X

I hear ya!

To quote Muhammad Ali (I think):

"Its HARD being this damn pretty"... "

Aw poor you!

Don't worry - I'll protect you tomorrow!

"Wait for the moans because they pay a lot of money and want something in return! Mr W "

Irrelevant of how much they pay it is a swinging club and not a brothel.

Perhaps they should use a prostitute as any unwanted touching, grabbing, etc classes as sexual assault.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"Wait for the moans because they pay a lot of money and want something in return! Mr W

Perhaps they should use a prostitute as any unwanted touching, grabbing, etc classes as sexual assault.

"

You raise a good point here. Unfortunately there is a growing trend for brothels / massage venues to market their evenings as 'swingers' events. At these events the girls are paid and clearly it is blurring the perception of the line in traditional clubs.

"Wait for the moans because they pay a lot of money and want something in return! Mr W

"

I think you will find that is the point I am making. There has been a similar thread and that was what a single guy came up with blaming clubs and couples for their attitude towards single men. Mr W

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the d*unk females.......

You raise a good point here. Unfortunately there is a growing trend for brothels / massage venues to market their evenings as 'swingers' events. At these events the girls are paid and clearly it is blurring the perception of the line in traditional clubs."

I disagree. The clubs that have girls there have the best behaved single guys or so I found when I visited And they treat the visiting ladies as exactly that ... Ladies.

And I still think single guys in general aren't a problem but women that think any man is fair game are x

I think you will find that is the point I am making. There has been a similar thread and that was what a single guy came up with blaming clubs and couples for their attitude towards single men. Mr W "

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

It's people... Ban people, problem solved...

"It's people... Ban people, problem solved..."

Noooo, I like single men at clubs. I have had some great fun with some at Kestrels and hope to have fun with lots more

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I never have a problem anymore after kindly threatening to break a man's finger if he carried on trying to insert it.

I've had issues with bi women though, they just grab your tits (some of them)!

"I never have a problem anymore after kindly threatening to break a man's finger if he carried on trying to insert it.

I've had issues with bi women though, they just grab your tits (some of them)! "

I'm so glad you added ..... 'Some of them' lol X

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have never commented on any of these threads before, only having been to clubs a handful offices but I have never experienced any of this. On one occasion I was in a public room and a guy got too close and reached out to touch me but my play partner spotted him, told him he shouldn't unless he had been specifically asked and he backed off. She wasn't harsh about it, just assertive and he did exactly as he'd been told. I'm sure it can happen but I'm also equally sure that unless people are told their behaviour is inappropriate then others will see it and consider it to be OK as a result.

Essex.

"It's people... Ban people, problem solved...

Noooo, I like single men at clubs. I have had some great fun with some at Kestrels and hope to have fun with lots more "

I was joking. We go to clubs predominantly for single guys.

We find most single guys polite, what we have found is that you get some women will walk into a room and very loudly and rudely comment on people in the room...

Like everything by far most people are polite and friendly and know how to behave.

In fact I would go as far as to say that swinger clubs are friendlier than a lot of pubs and clubs...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I never have a problem anymore after kindly threatening to break a man's finger if he carried on trying to insert it.

I've had issues with bi women though, they just grab your tits (some of them)!

I'm so glad you added ..... 'Some of them' lol X "

It's only ever a few that cause issues

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've been on the scene 20 years both as a single and half of a couple including a stint working in a club and can see the problem from both sides, but I have to say the issue of rude single guys is getting worse, despite the best endeavours of the hard working staff who, with the best will in the world, can't be everywhere.

I totally agree that you should tell the staff if you encounter a problem, but three times in the last 2 weeks single guys have invaded our (me and my lady friend) space - at two different clubs I might add.

Yes we should have told the staff straight away (we did later) but the moment was lost. One guy wanted to get so close to the action, he practically sat on my knee!

And when did the meaning of the phrase "Couples Only Room" come to mean " Single Guys, Please Enter".

I know it's not all single guys, far from it, but there seem to more and more behaving worse and worse.

To those who behave badly in a club, shame on you. One of these days someone won't just ask you to leave or give them space, they'll take the matter into their own hands, and the chances are you'll deserve it!

Just because someone allows you to do one thing (eg watch from a distance), does not mean they consent to anything else (eg getting too close, touching etc).

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We never have any problems in a club. As soon as a guy gets too close, I had no problems telling him to go away. I totally agree with it being women who can't take no for an answer or not even bothering to ask the question in the first place. Women in couples or single women ... well a bit of both. To be honest be prefer to socialise these days, so maybe men sense that - or they are intimidated by Mr ... who knows.

We have had a couple of issues with guys leaning through doorways or coming into couple only rooms. Not particularly pleasant but no real harm. We expect to be watched if we use a public room.

If anyone tried to touch my lady inappropriately, they would receive a harsh response... from her. Not even I cross her lol

That said, people tend to look to me if there's issues in general. A 6ft competing strongman is not a bad person to have around but I'm a bloody teddy bear

I haven't been to a club yet but I would imagine they shouldn't be expecting anything for paying to get in. If they want gauranteed sex I believe that's what hookers are for.

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Limited I'm coming for your Mrs... Next time I see your Mrs my hands are touching and you won't notice as my irn bru makes me invisible hahaha xxxc

"I haven't been to a club yet but I would imagine they shouldn't be expecting anything for paying to get in. If they want gauranteed sex I believe that's what hookers are for."
This was the opinion of a previous post unfortunately. Mr W

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I attend chams as a single guy and had a female half of a couple just grab me in the corridor once and tried to pull my boxer shorts down. Now i had never seen this woman before and had no previous conversation or contact with this woman. She was totally disrespectful and just seemed to think she was entitled because she was female. No, the rules apply to everyone, ask permission first.

By *oleLottaLoveCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

The single male (who in our mind is not a swinger just out for what he can get) in our experience you have two types of single man...the repectful ask for permission not in your face kind of guy no pressure not that rare, then there's the I paid alot of money to get in here I'll take all the liberties I can disrespectful guy how thinks he had a right to touch etc (oh and can I have your phone number). It just takes someone to be firm and let them know that if they try it again the surgeons might not be able to reattach it!

By *eachedCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

A swift elbow to their member normally makes things crystal clear when somehow english becomes their second language!!

Sorry to say had to resort to this when a guy leeched onto us and thought he had the god given right to paw me without permission!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We were having a 4some in a tent at Swingfields last year when a man arrived, undressed and just moved in. I (G) kicked him as he tried to climb across us, and he moved away, dressed and left without saying a word. Why some people feel they have a right to muscle in on other people's sex play, uninvited, is beyond us. Fortunately people in Chams ask first and don't seem upset if anyone says "no thanks."

Yes couples can be even worse then single guys i (female) have had legs kicked open when i was standing up playing with the male half of another couple after i had shut them as he was trying to ram three or four fingers up me and it bloody hurt so in are opinion couples can be just as bad as they think they can get away with a lot more because they are a couple

I think you will find that is the point I am making. There has been a similar thread and that was what a single guy came up with blaming clubs and couples for their attitude towards single men. Mr W

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums "

hehe yes but in a way it's almost a factual description of what happens so not entirely without argument , men and women go to a club and generally fuck someone and then go home obviously sometimes it's a social gathering of like minded people but in general you go there to fuck someone ,do you not ,I imagine the single guys that go there and pay a lot of money to do so would like that outcome ,not necessarily expect it and I imagine that if in a public place in a club guys and women get aroused watching people have sex ,so some of the responsibility for that arousal must be aimed at the people willing to have sex in a public area of the club

[Removed by poster at 08/11/15 01:40:35]

"It's people... Ban people, problem solved..."
Where would the clubs make profit from then? Its not like they will charge women or couple more LOL.

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I tend to agree that the single male "stalkers" are becoming a larger presence that give other single men a bad name. Perhaps it is the different reactions they get from people with different preferences but it still doesn't excuse the fact that no means no and more importantly, that joining in should be what happens after a request to join in (and an agreement to do so) rather than something to test whether people will say no. As a single guy who attends various clubs, I hate the thought of being associated with the pests who overstep the mark, probably to the point of coming across as more shy and withdrawn than I really am.

However, all that being said, people I've recently seen causing real, physical trouble have been couples who get too d*unk and get lairy with other couples or get upset at being rebuffed.

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums hehe yes but in a way it's almost a factual description of what happens so not entirely without argument , men and women go to a club and generally fuck someone and then go home obviously sometimes it's a social gathering of like minded people but in general you go there to fuck someone ,do you not ,I imagine the single guys that go there and pay a lot of money to do so would like that outcome ,not necessarily expect it and I imagine that if in a public place in a club guys and women get aroused watching people have sex ,so some of the responsibility for that arousal must be aimed at the people willing to have sex in a public area of the club "

I was repeating what a single guy complained about on here. And nobody should expect to join in without being asked or invade anyone's space and that is the point being made. Mr W

I do sometimes wonder how the males in couples would act in a club if they had to attend without their 'crutch'

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums hehe yes but in a way it's almost a factual description of what happens so not entirely without argument , men and women go to a club and generally fuck someone and then go home obviously sometimes it's a social gathering of like minded people but in general you go there to fuck someone ,do you not ,I imagine the single guys that go there and pay a lot of money to do so would like that outcome ,not necessarily expect it and I imagine that if in a public place in a club guys and women get aroused watching people have sex ,so some of the responsibility for that arousal must be aimed at the people willing to have sex in a public area of the club I was repeating what a single guy complained about on here. And nobody should expect to join in without being asked or invade anyone's space and that is the point being made. Mr W "

do you repeat a lot Mr W maybe you should go and see your doctor and no means no it's a puppet

"I do sometimes wonder how the males in couples would act in a club if they had to attend without their 'crutch' "

They often still have the same smug attitude.

Crutch... bait.... same thing...

Smug male halves of couples are much worse than single guys. Entitlement

Last club i went to, i met a lady and we got on well so decided to go and have some fun, it was quite early in the night and it felt as if we had sneaked off without anyone seeing us.

Soon as we got in the room about 8 guys came in and sat and stood literally right next to us, the one guy was breathing so heavily it put me right off , they was like pack animals so i suggested we go to another room which is a shame as i like people watching but not virtually on top of us so we cant move

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums hehe yes but in a way it's almost a factual description of what happens so not entirely without argument , men and women go to a club and generally fuck someone and then go home obviously sometimes it's a social gathering of like minded people but in general you go there to fuck someone ,do you not ,I imagine the single guys that go there and pay a lot of money to do so would like that outcome ,not necessarily expect it and I imagine that if in a public place in a club guys and women get aroused watching people have sex ,so some of the responsibility for that arousal must be aimed at the people willing to have sex in a public area of the club "

Are you actually saying that if I was to have public sex in a club, it's my fault that I get sexually assaulted by someone who is unable to control themselves because of my behaviour, don't know the difference between right and wrong and have paid for it? Because it looks a lot like it from here

Yep, they called clubs F&G Emporiums hehe yes but in a way it's almost a factual description of what happens so not entirely without argument , men and women go to a club and generally fuck someone and then go home obviously sometimes it's a social gathering of like minded people but in general you go there to fuck someone ,do you not ,I imagine the single guys that go there and pay a lot of money to do so would like that outcome ,not necessarily expect it and I imagine that if in a public place in a club guys and women get aroused watching people have sex ,so some of the responsibility for that arousal must be aimed at the people willing to have sex in a public area of the club

Are you actually saying that if I was to have public sex in a club, it's my fault that I get sexually assaulted by someone who is unable to control themselves because of my behaviour, don't know the difference between right and wrong and have paid for it? Because it looks a lot like it from here"

are you actually saying I said that coz from where I'm lying it looks like you are and how very dare you hugs

I love all the male half of the couples...yes the male halves criticizing single males....and i do myself believe a no is a no...but tarring all single males with the same brush really ? i think they tend to forget that they were single at one time or another...and to call single males not really swingers...i wonder what they think of single females...i bet at least half of them are looking for a single female...i really wonder about these people

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

We have been to two clubs in as many weeks.

One club only allows select and preferred single males in and the other has an open door policy.

On our last visit the open door policy club was a bit of a nightmare. One single make d*unk loud a Leary in the changing rooms, he had to be calmed down by guests and a staff member. We then walked through the wet room area with 3 seemingly single males, where the lady was loudly cat called with disrespectful comments which we duly ignored. After leaving the wet room they followed us very closely all around the club. We spoke to an employee of the club who did nothing. We left the club. One it the worst experiences at a club ever.

The other club is a much better experience because they limit and select their single guys and we have never had any problems.

"I love all the male half of the couples...yes the male halves criticizing single males....and i do myself believe a no is a no...but tarring all single males with the same brush really ? i think they tend to forget that they were single at one time or another...and to call single males not really swingers...i wonder what they think of single females...i bet at least half of them are looking for a single female...i really wonder about these people "
spellchecker puts Z in everything godamn americanisms

"I love all the male half of the couples...yes the male halves criticizing single males....and i do myself believe a no is a no...but tarring all single males with the same brush really ? i think they tend to forget that they were single at one time or another...and to call single males not really swingers...i wonder what they think of single females...i bet at least half of them are looking for a single female...i really wonder about these people spellchecker puts Z in everything godamn americanisms "

it bloody well does haha

I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

The only guys e have had problems with in clubs, were all the male halves of a couple, who seemed to think because they are part of a couple, that they are owed something.

Never had a problem with a single guy, they can usually just be told "no"!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I was a single guy last night who actually spoke to a couple and said thank you when they let me join and watch

"I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely."
do you actually get a wage from there ?

"I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely. do you actually get a wage from there ? "

No, I'm just someone who has actually been to a club so will give my personal opinion based on facts as I've seen them.

"I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely. do you actually get a wage from there ?

No, I'm just someone who has actually been to a club so will give my personal opinion based on facts as I've seen them."

hehe so one can only comment on something they've done a 1000 times damn gonna have to get my skates on hugs

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We've only once had a guy overstep the mark in a club and ruin the moment. 99.9% have been respectful, asked and had no issues if I've declined.

"I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely. do you actually get a wage from there ?

No, I'm just someone who has actually been to a club so will give my personal opinion based on facts as I've seen them. hehe so one can only comment on something they've done a 1000 times damn gonna have to get my skates on hugs "

One time would be better than never

"I was at kestrels yesterday and shock horror, all the men I spoke to were bloody lovely. do you actually get a wage from there ? "

"The single male (who in our mind is not a swinger just out for what he can get) in our experience you have two types of single man...the repectful ask for permission not in your face kind of guy no pressure not that rare, then there's the I paid alot of money to get in here I'll take all the liberties I can disrespectful guy how thinks he had a right to touch etc (oh and can I have your phone number). It just takes someone to be firm and let them know that if they try it again the surgeons might not be able to reattach it!"

The same can be said about single females not being swingers but I'm sure you'll overlook that as you want females to play with.

"The single male (who in our mind is not a swinger just out for what he can get) in our experience you have two types of single man...the repectful ask for permission not in your face kind of guy no pressure not that rare, then there's the I paid alot of money to get in here I'll take all the liberties I can disrespectful guy how thinks he had a right to touch etc (oh and can I have your phone number). It just takes someone to be firm and let them know that if they try it again the surgeons might not be able to reattach it!

The same can be said about single females not being swingers but I'm sure you'll overlook that as you want females to play with. "

A minor detail lol...what you usually find with couples..its the male half that drives the profile..a point i made earlier in this thread

No, I'm just someone who has actually been to a club so will give my personal opinion based on facts as I've seen them. hehe so one can only comment on something they've done a 1000 times damn gonna have to get my skates on hugs

One time would be better than never "

maybe I have been though pitstop !! hugs

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

No, I'm just someone who has actually been to a club so will give my personal opinion based on facts as I've seen them."

SW London

"The single male (who in our mind is not a swinger just out for what he can get) in our experience you have two types of single man...the repectful ask for permission not in your face kind of guy no pressure not that rare, then there's the I paid alot of money to get in here I'll take all the liberties I can disrespectful guy how thinks he had a right to touch etc (oh and can I have your phone number). It just takes someone to be firm and let them know that if they try it again the surgeons might not be able to reattach it!

The same can be said about single females not being swingers but I'm sure you'll overlook that as you want females to play with.

A minor detail lol...what you usually find with couples..its the male half that drives the profile..a point i made earlier in this thread "

Female driving the profile here. But I think we may be different from many other couples as we came to it as 'single swingers' (yes, I used the term deliberately) .... but mr gets different replies on his single profile, often rude, even though he is pleasant and the same person on both profiles.

harrow

Well last night the couple I spoke to 2 separate couples and played with them both but I didn't go straight in for sexual touching it was watching and chatting first

I've personally not had issues with single guys, had more issues with couples. Had one very forward couple in the jacuzzi at chams where she just grabbed my boobs without asking which I think personally is worse than a man grabbing them as she assumed I was bi (I am but not the point)

Also had a very old guy who was part of a couple who kept trying to touch me at chams.

Both times we told them both to stop and they both looked shocked that we refused.

The single guys apart from one occasion have always asked and are happy to back off as soon as we say no.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I don't think you'll ever stop it. We've seen guys acting like total arsewipes in clubs but then later on you'll see them involved in play. Newbie guys see this as well and must think that is the way you get laid.

So the behaviour continues.

"I do sometimes wonder how the males in couples would act in a club if they had to attend without their 'crutch'

They often still have the same smug attitude.

Crutch... bait.... same thing...

Smug male halves of couples are much worse than single guys. Entitlement "

Is it down to jelousy from the male half in the couple, as the woman get the attention?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Well last night the couple I spoke to 2 separate couples and played with them both but I didn't go straight in for sexual touching it was watching and chatting first "

That is how it should be, but there are a few, and I say a few be it women or couples who just appear to go in straight for the kill, so to speak, and I have seen it from both sides of the bar in a club having worked in one!!!

harrow

"Well last night the couple I spoke to 2 separate couples and played with them both but I didn't go straight in for sexual touching it was watching and chatting first

That is how it should be, but there are a few, and I say a few be it women or couples who just appear to go in straight for the kill, so to speak, and I have seen it from both sides of the bar in a club having worked in one!!!"

Agreed I would never do that.....even with people I know well I would do that

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there will always be people behaving not in a way others like, there will always be people pointing out the failings in the way others behave, it will continue till the end of time

Burnley

"there will always be people behaving not in a way others like, there will always be people pointing out the failings in the way others behave, it will continue till the end of time "

By *lue and RedCouple  over a year ago

Preston

I've been going to clubs now for over 2 years and can honestly say I've had more trouble with men on "normal" nights out than I've ever had in a swingers club. I've had people shoving thir hands down my top amd up my skirt amd was even pinned to a wall by a d*unk guy until he got a knee on the balls. Swingers clubs in comparison areuch more respectful. There is the usual train of men that follow us around but if they're irritating we go in a private room or we find a nice single man we like and ask him to join us. Most of the single men who ask to join us accept no as an answer and wander off to find somewhere else they might get lucky. There's always the occasional weirdo but if they get too pushy then they are rapidly put in their place. Thankfully these weirdos are few and far between. I'm at the stage now where my preferred might out is always a swingers club even if I'm not intending on playing.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

went to a club last night and there was a guy taking all sorts of liberties... basically was waving his cock in front of any woman, barging in on people who were already playing so he could get some, when that didn't work... he went onto the next group of people playing and did exactly the same thing.....

that guy.... was part of a married couple!!!!

so does he now get different rules applied to him????? just curious?

SW London

We were mid play, together, at a club recently and a male from a couple, with his partner in tow tapped black cop on the shoulder (to interrupt the proceedings) and asked me if I wanted to join them. I was just so shocked, I just said no (I was close to cumming so my brain had gone south) but really I should have given him a piece of my mind. Awful and disrespectful behaviour, never had anything remotely similar from a single guy

should not be swinging if they get jelouse at all male or female ..if we go to a club i love the attention my wife gets thats the whole point ...it dont give me a ticket to walk around and take the piss anyway as said before we've seen many more women from couples grabbing what ever the want without asking so bad apples in all groups

Burnley

"went to a club last night and there was a guy taking all sorts of liberties... basically was waving his cock in front of any woman, barging in on people who were already playing so he could get some, when that didn't work... he went onto the next group of people playing and did exactly the same thing.....

that guy.... was part of a married couple!!!!

so does he now get different rules applied to him????? just curious?"

Should all play by the same rules........do not touch without asking and dont invade peoples private space...... treat people as you expect to be treated....amongst other things, come on its not rocket science

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Should all play by the same rules........do not touch without asking and dont invade peoples private space...... treat people as you expect to be treated....amongst other things, come on its not rocket science"

now, being of a sane mind and character you would think that... but apparently it only single blokes that do what the OP is accusing us of..... I was merely pointing out thats not the case....

.... now... wheres the end of that line? I for some reason feel the need and urge to join.... I just can't help myself!!!

because fab blames the single guys for everything which is total bollox ..we love the singles guys and women but wont do a couples only night as to us that is where the real hasell is ..

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

A minor detail lol...what you usually find with couples..its the male half that drives the profile..a point i made earlier in this thread

Female driving the profile here. But I think we may be different from many other couples as we came to it as 'single swingers' (yes, I used the term deliberately) .... but mr gets different replies on his single profile, often rude, even though he is pleasant and the same person on both profiles. "

Being rude to single men, makes them an feel bold.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We haven't been to a club for a long time as use to hate all the Congo following but luckily never had any problems with guys touching or joining in unless I wanted them to otherwise they would just get a telling off as I think it's rude to assume

If they are invited then that's different

This is why I like a private room

Just cos guys have paid a lot of money doesn't give them the right to do as they like

Xxx

Essex.

In nearly 4 years of going to clubs I can think of about 5 times that we/Frisky was treated badly.

1) The male half of a couple tried to insert a finger into Frisky as she stepped out of a hot tub...

Result one very public ear bashing from Frisky.

2) A friend was sitting at a table with us, with his hand down Frisky's knickers. He got up to get a drink and a single guy sat down and tried to get his hand in her knickers...

Result one very public ear bashing.

3) Went into a room with a couple and they tried to make Frisky break the boundaries we had all discussed prior to entering the room...

Result, mood killed...

4) Someone took a single female friend to the club. Female turned out to be an alcoholic just out of a violent relationship. She latched on to Frisky and then threatened to beat up anyone who tried to talk to Frisky.

Result, friends removed the woman from the club, Frisky left shaken.

5) A single naked guy asked Frisky for a fuck in the showers. Frisky said no, he replied ok I'll make you cum twice and pay you £40.

She replied that she wasn't a prostitute. He said ok £50...

Result one public earbashing and getting ejected from the club as we reported him...

These things weren't nice but the lovely and friendly single males, couples and single females we have met far outweigh the bad...

It doesn't matter where you go you will always get a few arseholes who will spoil it for the many.

We try to treat people the way we would like to be treated, if they are then arsy we tell them where to go...

We would like to think that we haven't said or done anything to upset or offend people at a club...

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We only go to clubs on single guy nights.

We go to meet single guys and almost all of them are well behaved, we have only had a couple of issues with idiots.

But what i do not get with you single guys is when i say ask before touching nobody says anything. We could have ten guys watching and wanking and maybe one will ask and he gets invited to join in. But why don't the rest?

We enjoy groups it's why we go,but speak up guys, you might get to join in.

"We only go to clubs on single guy nights.

We go to meet single guys and almost all of them are well behaved, we have only had a couple of issues with idiots.

But what i do not get with you single guys is when i say ask before touching nobody says anything. We could have ten guys watching and wanking and maybe one will ask and he gets invited to join in. But why don't the rest?

"

Maybe they just want to watch.

By *ilke0131Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We prefer couples only nights and clubs like Our Place 4 Fun, where there is a white line rule.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

"We only go to clubs on single guy nights.

Maybe they just want to watch. "

Bloody expensive to get in just to watch.

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We have been to several clubs, including VA and La Chambre, on single male nights. The common theme at all of the is the complete lack of communication from single men. Instead of engaging in conversation, they seem to think they will get to join us by wandering around in their underpants and occasionally rubbing their cocks. This is not a sweeping generalisation - it's fact! Only one guy (at VA) actually made the effort and spoke to us. He was charming but outside our age range. The rest just follow couples round like mute sheep. As has already been mentioned, there are very few genuine single male swingers at clubs - most are blokes who are incapable of maintaining a relationship, or are just desperate for a shag.

Here's a tip for single guys - we can clearly see what you look like and that you have a penis. What will make the difference is your attitude and personality. Try talking to us!!!

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Never had a problem with single men,they've always been polite to me, then again I'm not exactly the sexy type so why would they try and grab? :'-)

If anything untoward were to happen management would be told instantly

"We have been to several clubs, including VA and La Chambre, on single male nights. The common theme at all of the is the complete lack of communication from single men. Instead of engaging in conversation, they seem to think they will get to join us by wandering around in their underpants and occasionally rubbing their cocks. This is not a sweeping generalisation - it's fact! Only one guy (at VA) actually made the effort and spoke to us. He was charming but outside our age range. The rest just follow couples round like mute sheep. As has already been mentioned, there are very few genuine single male swingers at clubs - most are blokes who are incapable of maintaining a relationship, or are just desperate for a shag.

Here's a tip for single guys - we can clearly see what you look like and that you have a penis. What will make the difference is your attitude and personality. Try talking to us!!!

"

Do you go and talk to them, or just expect them to come and talk to you?

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I just wanna say my only recent experience Ina club that left me feeling bad, was actually 2 couples!

I was in a room with a single guy who was a perfect gentleman and I was making noises (that couldn't be helped) and suddenly this loud woman started to take the piss in the room next door and then two guys and another woman joined in they were laughing mocking the same noises back.knocking on the wall and trying to get in the room as by then the guy I was with noticed my discomfort and we had locked the door quick.

It really upset me.they thought it was hysterical and didn't go away for ages. Even when I tried to be quiet they mocked that we had finished too soon.....

Its bot jst single guys who ruin the experience but that has defiantly dented my faith in respect by other couples and women of all people!!

Women also take liberties, a few I've barely spoken to have shown zero respect and tried to just treat me like a piece of meat. I quickly give them a no, manners cost nothing....

"Women also take liberties, a few I've barely spoken to have shown zero respect and tried to just treat me like a piece of meat. I quickly give them a no, manners cost nothing...."

Sorry about that

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

On this topic, I've seen MORE than once a guy who doesn't just take *basic* liberties - he acts completely astonished when told he needs to put on a condom. Like... "I haven't interacted with this woman at all tonight but she's in a group room, and nobody is inside her right at this second, so I have permission to..."

Nope. Christ. Seen this more than once. Being in a play room is not blanket consent.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We have been to several clubs, including VA and La Chambre, on single male nights. The common theme at all of the is the complete lack of communication from single men. Instead of engaging in conversation, they seem to think they will get to join us by wandering around in their underpants and occasionally rubbing their cocks. This is not a sweeping generalisation - it's fact! Only one guy (at VA) actually made the effort and spoke to us. He was charming but outside our age range. The rest just follow couples round like mute sheep. As has already been mentioned, there are very few genuine single male swingers at clubs - most are blokes who are incapable of maintaining a relationship, or are just desperate for a shag.

"

see... if you weren't so condescending... i might actually have taken that last bit in....

you say try talking to us..... here is my retort to that....

that talking stuff.... last time i checked it was most definately a two way street....

Over the years we've witnessed all manner of poor behaviour in clubs, from men, women and couples. The men tend to come in for more criticism because of the wanking zombies one can find on a night with no single male restrictions.

A couple of years ago we decided only to attend clubs on a night when there's a limit on single males (we like there to be some), and only in clubs that have at least one lockable room. Since then we've never had a poor experience. The downside is that with fewer single males about it's less likely we'll find a compatible match, but recently we've solved this problem by inviting one or two of our fab friends to attend on the same night.

The message is, you're never going to change how other people behave so, if it's not working for you, take the matter into your own hands and change your clubbing strategy.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"A minor detail lol...what you usually find with couples..its the male half that drives the profile..a point i made earlier in this thread "

Male here, sorry to blow your theory out of the water but in our case the profile is driven by both of us equally. We have also noticed a lot of profiles which are driven by the FEMALE of the partnership.

However the male driven profiles stand out a mile, there have been occasions when speaking to a couple that as soon as the guy realises that it is currently the female replying to messages that the tone of message changes, usually resulting in a portion of block button being served.

As for male halves of couples being worse than single guys.... only ever had one male half being a pain and pushing their luck in clubs, wish we could say the same for single guys.

We never will restrict ourselves to couples only nights in a club as our free daytimes and night times vary on a weekly basis

Lincoln

see... if you weren't so condescending... i might actually have taken that last bit in....

you say try talking to us..... here is my retort to that....

that talking stuff.... last time i checked it was most definately a two way street.... "

We do talk to single guys and have had some very good threesomes as a result. It's just unfortunate that most single guys would prefer to spend the evening chasing after women and couples or hanging around the doors and windows dressed only in a towel or pants, rather than sitting down in the lounge areas and having a civilised conversation. That's what we do as a couple when we're meeting other couples and would do the same with single guys, if they were interested in talking. Instead they're all off looking for copulating couples, in the hope that they will get to join in with a gang bang...

It's funny that most women and couples seem to think the guys walking round are desperate to fuck them. Maybe they are walking round looking for someone they fancy- and they don't chat to you because they don't fancy you!

"It's funny that most women and couples seem to think the guys walking round are desperate to fuck them. Maybe they are walking round looking for someone they fancy- and they don't chat to you because they don't fancy you!"

Well, this is probably true for the majority of guys, but the ones we've seen who stand around wanking don't come across as particularly choosy. Actually, it looks more like they're using the penis as some kind of divining rod, sniffing out action, any action. That said, we've also noticed that some women and couples love it. Can't please everyone, I guess.

SW London

"We prefer couples only nights and clubs like Our Place 4 Fun, where there is a white line rule."

I think part of the problem at some clubs is that when you are part of a couple, the females are expected to play if the male half of the couple does. Our relationship is not like that, as we are two distinct individuals (despite living together) with different moods. So, single men, and indeed anyone who feels it's okay to grab at a woman in a couple, thinks that if a male is up for playing, so is a woman. I think in some clubs there is too much expectation to play. My partner never expects me to play, if I am out with him, so why should anyone else make this assumption? When I play alone, I decide what, when and who. When I play with my partner, or we go to a club together, we are not joined at the hip. He is the sort of man who does not have any expectations or sense of entitlement.

SW London

"It's funny that most women and couples seem to think the guys walking round are desperate to fuck them. Maybe they are walking round looking for someone they fancy- and they don't chat to you because they don't fancy you!"

Haha love it. Let's put this in perspective. As one of a couple, I certainly don't put myself on any pedestal, but I have seen many who do ....

Lincoln

"It's funny that most women and couples seem to think the guys walking round are desperate to fuck them. Maybe they are walking round looking for someone they fancy- and they don't chat to you because they don't fancy you!

Well, this is probably true for the majority of guys, but the ones we've seen who stand around wanking don't come across as particularly choosy. Actually, it looks more like they're using the penis as some kind of divining rod, sniffing out action, any action. That said, we've also noticed that some women and couples love it. Can't please everyone, I guess."

^This explains everything...

Look it's easy guys who go to clubs who get a hardon when they see acts of public sex should on the basis of their appeal to others be shot ,simples oh and made to pay again when they are on the way out

"Totally, totally agree with what you have said.

Went to a club recently and I actually felt violated after being grabbed, pawed and generally being treated with so little respect by some single men. (notice I say some, as some were just lovely) Just because you pay to go into an Adult Club, does not give anyone the right to expect sex.

I have often thought that single men do often get pushed to one side in favour of couples/single girls and have abit of a rough ride on the swinging scene. But when some act like they do...is it any surprise? And it does ruin it for the absolutely gorgeous and genuine men on here and in clubs.

xx"

What bothers me is going to a club and being totally ignored. I would be happy to play but I don't want it to end up with me sat on my own when everyone else is playing. Don't want to be pushy but want to let people know that I'am interested

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

"

xx What bothers me is going to a club and being totally ignored. I would be happy to play but I don't want it to end up with me sat on my own when everyone else is playing. Don't want to be pushy but want to let people know that I'am interested"

I think the chances of going and everyone getting action is fairly slim. I find you need to go and talk to people as you would anywhere else first. Don't go thinking your going to pull. Treat it like a night out and if you get some fun even better.

I think some people, Couples & Singles, Assume it is a guaranteed night of sex. If that is what you want, you would do better hiring an escort.

"Totally, totally agree with what you have said.

xx What bothers me is going to a club and being totally ignored. I would be happy to play but I don't want it to end up with me sat on my own when everyone else is playing. Don't want to be pushy but want to let people know that I'am interested"

Sit in the bar area and chat to people

As a single male who has been to a few clubs over the years I think we should bare a few things in mind.

The admission price is just that, it doesn't guarantee you anything further, yes it can be expensive but if you want a sure thing for your money your better going to a brothel than a club!

Yes most people go to clubs to have sex but that does not mean they want to have sex with you.

No means NO don't push it, if you have to be told you have already stepped over the line! be aware of non verbal clues such as body language and muscle tone as well as what is said.

Early in my clubbing career one of the staff took me to one side as I was looking a bit lost and gave me a tip, TALK to people before they get to the play areas!!! you may just have a nice conversation, you may make new club friends, rarely you may even get invited to play, all ways its a win win win situation.

Finally as has already been stated respect cuts both ways.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"As a single male who has been to a few clubs over the years I think we should bare a few things in mind.

The admission price is just that, it doesn't guarantee you anything further, yes it can be expensive but if you want a sure thing for your money your better going to a brothel than a club!

Yes most people go to clubs to have sex but that does not mean they want to have sex with you.

No means NO don't push it, if you have to be told you have already stepped over the line! be aware of non verbal clues such as body language and muscle tone as well as what is said.

Early in my clubbing career one of the staff took me to one side as I was looking a bit lost and gave me a tip, TALK to people before they get to the play areas!!! you may just have a nice conversation, you may make new club friends, rarely you may even get invited to play, all ways its a win win win situation.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth."

Spot on sir

Lincoln

"As a single male who has been to a few clubs over the years I think we should bare a few things in mind.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth."

Absolutely right. Can we use this as a default reply to all those single guys who complain about swinging clubs?

this is why i only attend clubs with him (apart from all girl events)- he would launch anybody that was out of order towards me - or to anybody really

"this is why i only attend clubs with him (apart from all girl events)- he would launch anybody that was out of order towards me - or to anybody really "

"Launch anybody"? In what way?

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Wait for the moans because they pay a lot of money and want something in return! Mr W "

Totally disagree. I used to go to chams as a couple.

Men pay alot of money to get in.. i agree. Thats their problem. Most people for for their own pleasure not others. But as i have gone as a couple she is not another mans meat. Most men are respectable.. its just a handful.

"this is why i only attend clubs with him (apart from all girl events)- he would launch anybody that was out of order towards me - or to anybody really

"Launch anybody"? In what way?"

launch, stick something up their arse like a rocket type phallus then eject them

» Add a new message to this topic