FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Who knows

Who knows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Clearly I am starting to feel that either I dont know how to approach or I really suck. I am starting to wonder if this website is for real. Anyway, not sure if this is asking for advice just wanting to expose how I feel because even though I do read the profile before I message I am never getting response. Another thing is the fact that I dont have feedback well I am working on it seem not to be working.

Clearly having a bad time and dont know anymore if friendship or nsa is the way to go. Altough I know what I want I may lack understanding what to others want even after reading their profile.

Goodnight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And yet you've put more effort into this thread than you have your profile. Why?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Clearly I am starting to feel that either I dont know how to approach or I really suck. I am starting to wonder if this website is for real. Anyway, not sure if this is asking for advice just wanting to expose how I feel because even though I do read the profile before I message I am never getting response. Another thing is the fact that I dont have feedback well I am working on it seem not to be working.

Clearly having a bad time and dont know anymore if friendship or nsa is the way to go. Altough I know what I want I may lack understanding what to others want even after reading their profile.

Goodnight

"

This place is for real and only you can make the best of it

There's plenty of other people that come here saying the same as you

They get given advice and don't take it and wonder why things don't change

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

First things first you really need to work on your profile , it's very lacking in all departments

when we receive a message the first thing we do is check out the profile

You need to be able to stand out from the crowd and unfortunately yours is just like 1000's of others

Not having a go just trying to help

Good luck

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

You say that you read peoples profile before you contact them. When you read their profile you make a judgement on them based on what you read.

now.... read yours and ask yourself ' would i contact this guy, does he want the same as me, what can he offer me, what is he interested in'?

As already said, if you put as much effort into your profile as you have done writing in here, you may turn your luck around.

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

silhouette

Fair enough the profile does not contain enough information, it had until I posted this and resolved to update by providing less information. Why? because the forum is one thing completely than approaching someone personally. I can take it your views. Thanks for stopping by.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You deleted your profile content before asking (half asking) for advice about getting the most out of the site?

Well, that's odd.

Rule 1. Maximise your exposure. Have a profile that is well laid out, informative without being explicit, a reflects your personality. Your profile will be there 24/7 - make it work for you, not against you.

yeap thanks

» Add a new message to this topic