FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding/suggesting the site

Finding/suggesting the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Swinging has intrigued me for years, as you may note from my profile I've not had a meet. My ex wasn't interested and I haven't had the courage to do it alone. I've now been seeing a gorgeous lady for a few months, who is also interested in swinging.....hard part done you would think.

Couples, how did one of you find this site? How did you suggest it to the other? I briefly suggested swinging websites, but she seems to think they're full of fakes. Granted there will be some. How do I go about persuading her it is a good idea?

Thanks folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If she s genuinely interested suggest a club or suggest that you just look at a swinging web site. Delete your profile then if after having used Google or acting on "something you overheard people talking about at work" you stumble across fab you can set up quickly couples profile.

First ensure that her interest is real, claiming that swinging web sites are full of fakes without any real knowledge seems an unusual reason not to even look. Before we discussed swinging I didn't know they existed.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

The way to address the full of fakes point is to say well most sites on the net are awash with trolls fakes and idiots. This is our experience from being on line from 1996.

The way we look at it is treat it as gold mining. To find that nugget requires the removal of many tons of debris.... so get on with the shovelling. LOL

As for starting swinging then a long conversation is needed, and total honesty which we are lucky enough to share and have.

Set your standards and stick to them.

Good luck

L2

» Add a new message to this topic