FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > From single to couple profile??

From single to couple profile??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, looking for some help with something. I was wondering if anyone knows if you can change your account from a single account to a couples account? Or do you just have to make a new one?

I didn't think you could, but have been told you might be able to.

Thanks

Mojo

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

Best thing to do is contact the website managers.. See the contact us link at the bottom of the page on the main website.

Hope that helps

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

If you change your text to say that you meet with your partner, someone will report your profile and admin will change it to a couple one. If you are still going to do some meets alone (as I do) you are best to make that clear on your single profile or you will end up with two couple ones. I made a new one with my partner and we both still have our single ones for the times we want to meet alone, not as a couple.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you change your text to say that you meet with your partner, someone will report your profile and admin will change it to a couple one. If you are still going to do some meets alone (as I do) you are best to make that clear on your single profile or you will end up with two couple ones. I made a new one with my partner and we both still have our single ones for the times we want to meet alone, not as a couple."

Can you do this if you dont live in the same town as the person you may want to make a couples profile with? I was going to contact the site owners but read in the facs that they dont reply personally and I cant see anything in there about this

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you change your text to say that you meet with your partner, someone will report your profile and admin will change it to a couple one. If you are still going to do some meets alone (as I do) you are best to make that clear on your single profile or you will end up with two couple ones. I made a new one with my partner and we both still have our single ones for the times we want to meet alone, not as a couple.

Can you do this if you dont live in the same town as the person you may want to make a couples profile with? I was going to contact the site owners but read in the facs that they dont reply personally and I cant see anything in there about this"

I don't actually know what the rules are but my old FWB lived in Bristol and we had a couples profile to arrange meets when I was down there or he was up here.

OP... I'd be inclined to make a new couples profile when you're together and keep your single ones separate.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"

OP... I'd be inclined to make a new couples profile when you're together and keep your single ones separate. "

Your veris are for you as a single so I'd say they probably won't change it. Start a new one would probably be best.

"If you change your text to say that you meet with your partner, someone will report your profile and admin will change it to a couple one. If you are still going to do some meets alone (as I do) you are best to make that clear on your single profile or you will end up with two couple ones. I made a new one with my partner and we both still have our single ones for the times we want to meet alone, not as a couple.

Can you do this if you dont live in the same town as the person you may want to make a couples profile with? I was going to contact the site owners but read in the facs that they dont reply personally and I cant see anything in there about this

I don't actually know what the rules are but my old FWB lived in Bristol and we had a couples profile to arrange meets when I was down there or he was up here.

OP... I'd be inclined to make a new couples profile when you're together and keep your single ones separate. "

thank you for your reply to my post. We dont plan on meeting others yet, want to be exclusive but Im thinking if we did, a couples profile is the way to go. It would have to be made when we are together next.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For anything like this use he CONTACT button and Admin will sort it or let you know why they can't

( They will answer )