FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pic conundrum

Face pic conundrum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I currently don't have any face pics stored on Fab out of personal preference for privacy (I'm told I'm quite handsome but I obviously can't appeal to all tastes ).

No I'm not famous haha and I highly doubt I'd bump into someone I know on here but I just don't like the idea of having my face on here but I wouldn't expect it of someone else seeing as I've not put mine up. Happy to cam though.

Basically, is this gonna be a problem long term and should I just suck it up and put one on?

I've seen other profiles saying the same so interested to hear thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Isn't handsome subjective? Best send me a pic so I can determine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just keep one private for arranging meets x

Hehe it is of course subjective.

I'm certainly considering it

Some people will only cam to show their face like you,so you're not on your own

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Keep one in private that you can send if necessary. And mention on your profile you have on in private to send.

I'll check the handsomeness too please

We have a couple of face pics on here set as private for us to send in a private message if anyone asks.

Grantham

I am happy to cam chat with someone prior to meeting, but only if I have seen a face pic....

"Some people will only cam to show their face like you,so you're not on your own "

Good to know, perhaps we can can sometime

Won't even entertain messaging people without face pics. Faces are important to us and we like to find out from the start if we're attracted to the person

Suck it up or live with the consequences, no drama either way!

"Won't even entertain messaging people without face pics. Faces are important to us and we like to find out from the start if we're attracted to the person "

Same as this for me.

i don't even reply to anyone saying i can ask for a face pic, cba.

"Some people will only cam to show their face like you,so you're not on your own

Good to know, perhaps we can can sometime "

I don't do cam

I have face pics to send if I want to

We'll only meet after seeing a face pic, there has to be some attraction there.

We state this in our profile, up to each individual if they want to send one, but can't see why anyone would message without one as we are quite clear on it. They do though lol.

Don't really see why it's a big deal. If you cam it's quick and easy to get a screen shot if anyone wanted to, so how is that safer than a pic??

"We'll only meet after seeing a face pic, there has to be some attraction there.

We state this in our profile, up to each individual if they want to send one, but can't see why anyone would message without one as we are quite clear on it. They do though lol.

Don't really see why it's a big deal. If you cam it's quick and easy to get a screen shot if anyone wanted to, so how is that safer than a pic??"

True.

I dont see the problem with having one (or actually a couple because i definitely like to see more than one pic of a guy if i'm going to meet him) in private to send via messages. I would think it was abit shady if a guy wouldnt show me his face and instead wanted to "lure" me onto webcam

Grantham

And the ones who say I can email you or whatsapp you one

I wouldn't meet someone who won't send face photos on here. A) I have to be attracted to someone's face, and B) without knowing what a person's face looks like, how would you recognise them to meet them? Ask them to get their chest or genitals out so you can compare them with their photos?

"I dont see the problem with having one (or actually a couple because i definitely like to see more than one pic of a guy if i'm going to meet him) in private to send via messages. I would think it was abit shady if a guy wouldnt show me his face and instead wanted to "lure" me onto webcam "

Haha not trying to lure you out.

Haha. I'm sure youre not but some might try x

By *he feckersCouple  over a year ago

rosyth

we keep face pics in private happy to send them to anyone we may end up meeting but wouldn't entertain anyone that won't reciprocate.we may not be perfect lol but we won't do blind dates

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Well you can't play fpf if you've no face pictures.

Just make sure it's a picture where your fully dressed then if someone sees it it's not as bad

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So I currently don't have any face pics stored on Fab out of personal preference for privacy (I'm told I'm quite handsome but I obviously can't appeal to all tastes ).

No I'm not famous haha and I highly doubt I'd bump into someone I know on here but I just don't like the idea of having my face on here but I wouldn't expect it of someone else seeing as I've not put mine up. Happy to cam though.

Basically, is this gonna be a problem long term and should I just suck it up and put one on?

I've seen other profiles saying the same so interested to hear thoughts."

If you're happy to go on cam I can't see much of a problem but if someone really wants to do something with your image they'll just record it anyway.

appreciate all the feedback people!

I have face pics set to private and send if I think I would get on well with/meet the other person and would expect them to have face pics they would send in return.

If someone had no face pics to send I would pass, I don't cam either.

has face pictures pics on private but will send and if asked or i like the profile i have seen

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I won't cam or give out my email/mobile number to some random but have loads of pics in friends only

We won't post face pics in our public gallery, mainly because we wouldn't want someone we work with seeing them. However, we do have face pics that we could attach to messages, say, for definite well planned and genuine meetings.

That said, we've run foul of the very convincing pic collectors on here, who talk the talk and quite adept at frauding the genuine people on here. Therefore we have shied away a bit from attaching pics to messages for potential meets.

That said, if we agree to meet up socially then it's hopefully a pleasant surprise when all parties see each other in the flesh for the first time?!?!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 12/11/15 10:15:54]

we have some pics for public - some for friends and some to attach to a pm only - with the option to delete after its been viewed -

Hi OP,

We don't have face pics on fab (I do have one which I very rarely send out, but Marc does not). We will send them on a non-fab medium (usually email or kik - but we don't give our phone number out).

For the most part it has not been a problem for us. Most people are fine swapping that way. For those that don't like it, we completely understand and don't move forward with them.

However, lots of the people we meet are from clubs, so face pics aren't that important. Also, I imagine that you might have a harder time simply because you are a single guy. So I'm not sure our situations are compatible.

Do what you are comfortable with and nothing more.

-Courtney

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"So I currently don't have any face pics stored on Fab out of personal preference for privacy (I'm told I'm quite handsome but I obviously can't appeal to all tastes ).

I've seen other profiles saying the same so interested to hear thoughts."

I think you will have big problems arranging meets if you are unwilling to show your face even if you think you are quite handsome, why can you not just keep your face photo in your private gallery which even friends cannot view and just send it out to people you are arranging a meet with, we would never meet anybody without seeing a face pic first

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We have a face pic in our private folder that we send to people when arranging meets. We would never dream of meeting anyone when we haven't seen their face, and would expect the same in return. No face pic - no meet.

You can always attach pics to messages with the option of them being deleted once the message has been read.

Ours are open cos we don't give a shit. So what you feel comfortable with though OP.

Again, thanks all for your posts. Good to get opinions on these things.

» Add a new message to this topic