FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > swinger signs, signals, help

swinger signs, signals, help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luefish2009 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

I have read over the years about signs and signals to show you sre swingers such as pampas grass in the garden or ankle bracelets on certain legs. But are there any methods or signs that people here use to show they are swingers or hot wifes and available etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a batman style search light with a huge cock instead of a bat to let 'em all know

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

People who go to swingers clubs?

I got a chameleons friendship band lol

blandford forum

"I have a batman style search light with a huge cock instead of a bat to let 'em all know "

I like that, do you rush to the aid of a needy pussy? Lol

blandford forum

"People who go to swingers clubs?"

haha, yes if we are in a swingers club we take it for granted most people there swing. This was more about whether anyone uses anything outside that arena or not

blandford forum

"I got a chameleons friendship band lol "

yes I seam to remember fab did a badge or something, or was that one of the other sites we are not not sure now?

If you go to local parties and socials you will soon know who they are As even in southampton a city o run into people at the supermarket etc

Problem with having a badge or other such stuff is people may know what it means imagine if you had pampas grass out the front and every bloke that went past knocked on door for a shag it would be inconvenient .

"I have a batman style search light with a huge cock instead of a bat to let 'em all know

I like that, do you rush to the aid of a needy pussy? Lol"

Kinda....I stick it on and all the local swingers see it, pile into their lingerie and come round double quick!

That's the theory..

So far I've just had moths and one confused butterfly...oh, and a couple of beetles..

Made for an unusual orgy though...

blandford forum

"If you go to local parties and socials you will soon know who they are As even in southampton a city o run into people at the supermarket etc

Problem with having a badge or other such stuff is people may know what it means imagine if you had pampas grass out the front and every bloke that went past knocked on door for a shag it would be inconvenient .

"

yes I know what you mean, when we first joined swinger web sites we were surprised by how many locals were on the site. Some very close indeed. Also we know our local swingers, and to be fare this is not about finding swingers.

I also understand the pitfalls.

This is just a question to find out if anyone here uses any signs

blandford forum

"I have a batman style search light with a huge cock instead of a bat to let 'em all know

Kinda....I stick it on and all the local swingers see it, pile into their lingerie and come round double quick!

That's the theory..

So far I've just had moths and one confused butterfly...oh, and a couple of beetles..

Made for an unusual orgy though... "

haha love it

"

"

Wondered why we get funny looks. Just nipping out side to cut that pampas grass down

blandford forum

"

Wondered why we get funny looks. Just nipping out side to cut that pampas grass down"

I was once told the pampas grass myth was something to do with a tv show or film from the 70s, anyone here know?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Like the fish symbol on cars, pampas grass is a dead givaway

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Bugger. Pampas grass is in the back garden so no wonder I get no interest

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Like the fish symbol on cars, pampas grass is a dead givaway "

Fish symbol is a Christian symbol.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I like that, do you rush to the aid of a needy pussy? Lol"

Actually as Commisioner Gordon Bennett it's my job to shine said beacon into the sky...

There is a road in Basingstoke that has three gardens with pampas grass, I always smile when I drive by

Actually as Commisioner Gordon Bennett it's my job to shine said beacon into the sky..."

Have they all been coming to yours then? :/ wondered why it was so shit

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have a profile on here...It's definitely one of the ways!

"If you go to local parties and socials you will soon know who they are As even in southampton a city o run into people at the supermarket etc

"

I'm going to have to have a word with the 'Garden Centre' next door I think...

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I got a chameleons friendship band lol "

I remember seeing chameleons broaches for sale in swinger contact magazines back in the 1990's.

We posted a picture on Facebook of us in front of masses of pampas grass, just to see if anyone said anything.. absolutely nothing! You could always get "business" cards made by vista print

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Think the surest sign that somebody is a swinger is if they have a hot tub.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Cream Leather Sofa. (and the hot tubs nowadays too!)

Problem is with any secret sign, is that as soon as it gets found out by someone not in the club, it's no longer a secret sign and anyone wanting to keep their "membership" on the down low will no longer want to use the secret sign!

By *indobona_1TV/TS  over a year ago

Tring

Pampas Grass? Hmmmm.... So thats what they do in the Age UK centre opposite my gf's flat!

"I have read over the years about signs and signals to show you sre swingers such as pampas grass in the garden or ankle bracelets on certain legs. But are there any methods or signs that people here use to show they are swingers or hot wifes and available etc?"
well you've heard the expression " walk this way " well if I could walk that way I'd be arrested but a good sign would be " fuck,this way -"

They tap 2 times behind their ear lol.

"We posted a picture on Facebook of us in front of masses of pampas grass, just to see if anyone said anything.. absolutely nothing! You could always get "business" cards made by vista print "

At a club once and was given a card that had their profile details nAmes etc on by a couple

I just give people my normal business card if I want to see them again

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

easy to find us on the beach, FAB written on the umbrella. worked twice this year, although both single men out for a walk from family connie x

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

Yeah it would be handy if there was a sign.

We went to cupids a few weeks ago and I'm not certain but I'm sure another couple we spotted in there might have been swingers.

We didn't want to embarrass them by asking them though.

Especially as they were busy fucking another couple.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

we have a sticker on our van,

two blue circles two pink circles intertwined similar to olimpic symbol,

got it as a swingers badge from e bay,

we have seen one or two other vans on our travels

"I have read over the years about signs and signals to show you sre swingers such as pampas grass in the garden or ankle bracelets on certain legs. But are there any methods or signs that people here use to show they are swingers or hot wifes and available etc?"

Should start a new trend, Fab bands.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I know a cple - in my vanilla life where she is always making jokes about the pampas grass in their garden...

I reckon her chat is a sign she'd like too, but draw back from coming out with the question that would stle it for sure!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Go to clubs or find people on here. I'd hate to be in tesco and someone think it ok to come on to me because I've got a hankie in my pocket or something.

We were staying at a travelodge recently and there were some very interesting noises coming from what sounded like four or five people in the next room.

We were wondering if there was a swinging knock like FAB in Morse code.

The only problem with that would be if they answered the door before you finished your dots and dashes and you would have to ask them to shut the door so you could finish and then answer.

» Add a new message to this topic