FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > making friends with TV / TS

making friends with TV / TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *niquemale17 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Just want to say I have started talking to a lot of TV / TS on fab , and have to say some of them on here are very nice lol that is all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done.

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Good for u what u want a award

"Good for u what u want a award "

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

or a blue peter badge, joking apart probably get a better conversation of a tv , as there is a lot crass on here

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You learn something new everyday.

Glad you've realised people are behind any label

Good gor you! I think they get a hard time on this site. Even though im not interested as im not bisexual. i think there brave how they take the criticism they get

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I do try to chat to them some are very beautiful and with a very sexy surprise.

I could never be attracted to a man but a sexy lady with a nice smile and sexy breasts and a sexy lady cock really turned me on.

"I do try to chat to them some are very beautiful and with a very sexy surprise.

I could never be attracted to a man but a sexy lady with a nice smile and sexy breasts and a sexy lady cock really turned me on."

You're certainly not alone in that.

Drawn in by femininity and a delightful perfume and then.....

We are good friends with a cd/tv

He's an absolute gent

And from his pics looks very comfy in his lingerie

Although his hide the dildo trick is a thing to behold

Dan

Happy Friday ??

Well they're still a person, so like all there will be nice ones and rude ones. Just because they have a label attached to them makes no difference.

Glad you have realised this though

I like to think I'm nicely rude

well i was looking to be friends with them and with shemales but i felt a bit intimidated due to they only look for in men which is the same with single females i think but that life i have no friends here.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just want to say I have started talking to a lot of TV / TS on fab , and have to say some of them on here are very nice lol that is all."

I'm glad you've had good experiences.

Most of us are nice although I'm sure a few aren't......just like any group of people really.

XXX

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The ones I have spoken to have all been nice

I have a few good tv friends who I have met in here also played with them xx I say I get best of both worlds a cock n boobs to play with at same time it's great lol x

"well i was looking to be friends with them and with shemales but i felt a bit intimidated due to they only look for in men which is the same with single females i think but that life i have no friends here. "

Bit of a generalisation there. Depends how I feel that day really. Happy to potential meet men, women and couples and all the people I between. It's the person not the gender/label for me

Aha! Just had a smashing night with my first ever lovely t girl!

Yes, yes, and thrice yes

"well i was looking to be friends with them and with shemales but i felt a bit intimidated due to they only look for in men which is the same with single females i think but that life i have no friends here.

Bit of a generalisation there. Depends how I feel that day really. Happy to potential meet men, women and couples and all the people I between. It's the person not the gender/label for me "

We are no different than any other group. We meet who we are attracted to be they male female or somewhere on between. There is a common misconception that some of us are a to chat ummm how can I put this...mental lol. To a point that's true but guys and girls are no different but it's far easier to make a comfortable target out if tvs.

I've been lucky enough considering some difficult home circumstances to make some amazing friends on fab, mostly couples and females I might add. To me I'm just a very normal guy who love getting my sexy on no drama or fireworks until they are requested.

So feckin what? It's not like you've contacted an alien civilisation...

"So feckin what? It's not like you've contacted an alien civilisation... "

Why be so negative. What does that achieve ? OP was just happy about his decision to make the effort to try talk to someone new.

I'll see your and throw two back at you

He's had a reply. That's an achievement on par with contacting the aliens

"So feckin what? It's not like you've contacted an alien civilisation...

Why be so negative. What does that achieve ? OP was just happy about his decision to make the effort to try talk to someone new.

I'll see your and throw two back at you "

It's not negative, it is like he is referring to ts/TV as if they are a different species, is he shocked that some are nice? So take your and add a few

Dons tin hat. There's an emoji war about to start

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Dons tin hat. There's an emoji war about to start

"

He he.

No war please - spread the

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"I do try to chat to them some are very beautiful and with a very sexy surprise.

I could never be attracted to a man but a sexy lady with a nice smile and sexy breasts and a sexy lady cock really turned me on."

Lady cock?

It's not negative, it is like he is referring to ts/TV as if they are a different species, is he shocked that some are nice? So take your and add a few "

I think you might find the OP didn't make that reference. Just a very happy and complimentary post. In a way we are rare and I have good information that says 27% of us are in fact alien's.

I'm delighted for him, you just seemed dismissive with the . But sure hey, it's only an opinion right

I hate labels...

"I hate labels..."

Me too. They irritate my skin or hang out proving I lie about my dress size

It's not negative, it is like he is referring to ts/TV as if they are a different species, is he shocked that some are nice? So take your and add a few

I think you might find the OP didn't make that reference. Just a very happy and complimentary post. In a way we are rare and I have good information that says 27% of us are in fact alien's.

I'm delighted for him, you just seemed dismissive with the . But sure hey, it's only an opinion right "

Ah I'm sure tis always nice when the "straight" lads make contact eh...

I'm delighted for him, you just seemed dismissive with the . But sure hey, it's only an opinion right

Ah I'm sure tis always nice when the "straight" lads make contact eh..."

Yes it is nice that they find me attractive. Extremely flattering in fact and im always very polite when I point out that I'm not interested in straight guys. Although I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make

Lots of straight guys message just because they've seen my particular brand of bollocks on the forum, found it amusing or interesting and decided I'll be fun to chat with.

Not all of them fancy me.

Fuck knows why not.

Frickin weirdos

Yes it is nice that they find me attractive. Extremely flattering in fact and im always very polite when I point out that I'm not interested in straight guys. Although I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make"

The point I was making was on the straight point, we have loads of "straight" lads message us who confess that they aren't really "straight" but only hiding their sexuality so not to hinder their chance of hooking up with women...

By *harming MikeMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

You need to meet them in the real world not behind a screen and then go to Venus like LLF in Leeds and then go to PINK PUNTERS in milton Keynes you will have an amazing time trust me I should know.....wink wink......Oh I forgot to mention the is a web site called TV chix you need to check that out as well.....good luck.

Yes it is nice that they find me attractive. Extremely flattering in fact and im always very polite when I point out that I'm not interested in straight guys. Although I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make

The point I was making was on the straight point, we have loads of "straight" lads message us who confess that they aren't really "straight" but only hiding their sexuality so not to hinder their chance of hooking up with women..."

yes I gathered that and I have the same problem but again it doesn't really have anything to do with this topic.

By *argaret JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Just want to say I have started talking to a lot of TV / TS on fab , and have to say some of them on here are very nice lol that is all."

So many people both male and female come over to talk to me when I'm out on the town and are surprised at how well we get on, I'm not sure what they expected, when l'm Maggie I'm still me but I can show my feminine side openly.

The point I was making was on the straight point, we have loads of "straight" lads message us who confess that they aren't really "straight" but only hiding their sexuality so not to hinder their chance of hooking up with women...

yes I gathered that and I have the same problem but again it doesn't really have anything to do with this topic."

It does, seeing that op has straight on his profile...just an observation....

yes I gathered that and I have the same problem but again it doesn't really have anything to do with this topic.

It does, seeing that op has straight on his profile...just an observation...."

I think the op said he had been talking not fucking.

"Aha! Just had a smashing night with my first ever lovely t girl!

Yes, yes, and thrice yes

"

We second that

A truly wonderful night

By *argaret JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Close encounter of the TV kind, maybe people thing we are body snatchers and will take them over. Mind you there are a few bodies on here I would love to snatch "no pun intended"

It does, seeing that op has straight on his profile...just an observation...."

you are going of on tangents, I'm sorry but again her profile content has nothing to do with the topic. Put the shovel down lol

"Aha! Just had a smashing night with my first ever lovely t girl!

Yes, yes, and thrice yes

We second that

A truly wonderful night "

I think the op said he had been talking not fucking. "

I never said fucking

you are going of on tangents, I'm sorry but again her profile content has nothing to do with the topic. Put the shovel down lol"

Her?

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

yes some of us are lovely people

Swindon

Never said anything about contacting an alien civilisation I'm just stating a fact since I've been on fab I've been able to speak as I probably wouldn't be able to when im out and about so don't get why you being so rude?

"Never said anything about contacting an alien civilisation I'm just stating a fact since I've been on fab I've been able to speak as I probably wouldn't be able to when im out and about so don't get why you being so rude?"

How am I rude? Wheres your thread on you speaking to women or men stating how nice they are...are you that closed minded that the only way you can speak to a TV/ts is thru the internet? And if you happened to see one of the people you have been speaking with in public would you just blank them?

Swindon

"Never said anything about contacting an alien civilisation I'm just stating a fact since I've been on fab I've been able to speak as I probably wouldn't be able to when im out and about so don't get why you being so rude?

How am I rude? Wheres your thread on you speaking to women or men stating how nice they are...are you that closed minded that the only way you can speak to a TV/ts is thru the internet? And if you happened to see one of the people you have been speaking with in public would you just blank them? "

Swindon

I'm not even going on about meeting women or men I'm just stating a point that I been able to talk on a level with various people that I don't get to . I don't see the problem on just giving out some recognition and feedback through a forum and it seems others don't disagree with me. However I do find the fact using the alien point a bit rude when I'm not showing no malice.

I never said you were showing malice, rude? You are the one making a point of highlighting the fact that you have spoken to some TV/ts as if they were a different breed to any other human...there's the rudeness in my opinion...

Swindon

Yeah you're entitled to you're opinion. However I think you making out like I'm singling out when that's not my intention unfortunately because of my job I'm unable to go out like I would want to so this is my alternative option.

"Yeah you're entitled to you're opinion. However I think you making out like I'm singling out when that's not my intention unfortunately because of my job I'm unable to go out like I would want to so this is my alternative option. "

Yep work does have a shite effect on the aul social life..well good luck in whatever your doing, also if your bi then maybe put it on your profile...no shame in it what so ever, peace out

Wtf is a lady cock? lol

Sounds nearly as ridiculous as a clittypole.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

There's always one and with atrocious grammar too.

we are aren't we, thanks babe!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Dons tin hat. There's an emoji war about to start

He he.

No war please - spread the "

It's not emojis I'd be spreading if I got my hands on you haha

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Lol never heard it called a clitty pole before that had me giggling like a school boy

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

I'd just like to say that I AM actually a small fluffy creature from Alpha Centurii

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Well my best friend and master is a tv

My Domme is a tv.

» Add a new message to this topic