FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently joined the site, being genuine, I have had some wonderful feedback from meets, However, one person who left me a wonderful verification has left the site, as she got married and that verification has gone from my profile. Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Because she left the site and all the info connected to her (including the verification she left you) has to go too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it is clear on your options that if someone leaves the site the veri will be removed as they are no longer registered but you will keep your veri tick.

They could just leave it on and say member has left the site, at least then people know you are genuine, rather than appearing so, when you have a written verification, then when it goes not vefies at all.

i recommend copying all your veris to notepad on your pc and saving them.

then you can remove the posters name and paste it into your profile description so if they leave you can still show it.

couldn't people just make them up then if they did that???!! What makes them meaningful in a way is that you can 'see' the verifier too....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sorry I did chuckle that she got married... in 7 weeks.

lucky groom.

and I dont normally comment on the 'married' debate.

Each swingers site is different to be honest the point of the verification system on fab is to allow others to see who have verified you & what they thought of the experience - if they have left the site/deleted their profile then others can't see who verified you therefore the verification is useless as it could be anyone who wrote the verification best way to get good verifications is to keep active and not rely on one or two good ones

Tayside

"Each swingers site is different to be honest the point of the verification system on fab is to allow others to see who have verified you & what they thought of the experience - if they have left the site/deleted their profile then others can't see who verified you therefore the verification is useless as it could be anyone who wrote the verification best way to get good verifications is to keep active and not rely on one or two good ones "

But if people decide to use the site function to "not show" their verifications then isn't that just the same?

To me it doesn't matter what a verification says about someone because not every meet is ever going to be the same. I like to make my own mind up about people.

"Each swingers site is different to be honest the point of the verification system on fab is to allow others to see who have verified you & what they thought of the experience - if they have left the site/deleted their profile then others can't see who verified you therefore the verification is useless as it could be anyone who wrote the verification best way to get good verifications is to keep active and not rely on one or two good ones

But if people decide to use the site function to "not show" their verifications then isn't that just the same?

To me it doesn't matter what a verification says about someone because not every meet is ever going to be the same. I like to make my own mind up about people. "

Yeh I agree but by the same token I do like to see the kind of peeps that a person I might want to meet has previously met and to be honest those that hide their verifications does make me wonder why they have been hidden - again it is personal choice! I also like to make my own mind up and verifications do not dictate if I will or will not meet someone but it does help to make my mind up

Tayside

"

Yeh I agree but by the same token I do like to see the kind of peeps that a person I might want to meet has previously met and to be honest those that hide their verifications does make me wonder why they have been hidden - again it is personal choice! I also like to make my own mind up and verifications do not dictate if I will or will not meet someone but it does help to make my mind up "

Right 5 minutes is enough time for you to have looked through my verifications, I'm off to hide them now!

"

Yeh I agree but by the same token I do like to see the kind of peeps that a person I might want to meet has previously met and to be honest those that hide their verifications does make me wonder why they have been hidden - again it is personal choice! I also like to make my own mind up and verifications do not dictate if I will or will not meet someone but it does help to make my mind up

Right 5 minutes is enough time for you to have looked through my verifications, I'm off to hide them now! "

lol how did u no a would look...

Tayside

"

Right 5 minutes is enough time for you to have looked through my verifications, I'm off to hide them now!

lol how did u no a would look... "

Just a wee hunch

and yeah you are right you can tell a lot from people's verifications put together with some pictures and you can work out who is in them!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will be honest, I can be a bit of a snob, and certain verifications will totally put me off even replying to someone!

You know the ones, those that tend to be verified by the same people/person in your area.....or is that just me?

"

Just a wee hunch

and yeah you are right you can tell a lot from people's verifications put together with some pictures and you can work out who is in them! "

hmmm did not no your fab's very own inspector clueso... pmsl

Tayside

"

Just a wee hunch

and yeah you are right you can tell a lot from people's verifications put together with some pictures and you can work out who is in them!

hmmm did not no your fab's very own inspector clueso... pmsl "

It did also help that I know one of the people in the pics and didn't need my magnifying glass to spot them either lol

"

Just a wee hunch

It did also help that I know one of the people in the pics and didn't need my magnifying glass to spot them either lol "

lol I c... well at least it shows our verifications are genuine... kinda backs up my point... I like to show our pics off

"

Just a wee hunch

It did also help that I know one of the people in the pics and didn't need my magnifying glass to spot them either lol

lol I c... well at least it shows our verifications are genuine... kinda backs up my point... I like to show our pics off "

hmmm am wondering which headless fella/fellas your recognize tho...

Tayside

"

Just a wee hunch

lol I c... well at least it shows our verifications are genuine... kinda backs up my point... I like to show our pics off

hmmm am wondering which headless fella/fellas your recognize tho... "

No naming allowed in the forums pmsl x

I'm just waiting for the chance to see the other 99 pics too

"

Just a wee hunch

hmmm am wondering which headless fella/fellas your recognize tho...

No naming allowed in the forums pmsl x

I'm just waiting for the chance to see the other 99 pics too "

lmao there will be a lot more by the end of Sat night... mmm

Tayside

"

lmao there will be a lot more by the end of Sat night... mmm "

I thought there might be and no detective work required there, just a bit of profile reading.

"

I thought there might be and no detective work required there, just a bit of profile reading. "

Lmao hmmm ur very perceptive... shame u can't make it - would have added u to friends... oh well maybe next time...

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

while one of two verifications can be a bit hit or miss, if someone has quite a few you can normally pick up on a few recurring themes that give you a good idea of what that person is really like.

I do lament the loss of a few of mine tho.

my favourite started something like this.

"we've been on the scene for a few years and never wanted to meet any single males but ......"

a sad day when I lost that one

Tayside

"

I thought there might be and no detective work required there, just a bit of profile reading.

Lmao hmmm ur very perceptive... shame u can't make it - would have added u to friends... oh well maybe next time... "

I was never invited

But you are correct; I can't make it this time anyway!

"while one of two verifications can be a bit hit or miss, if someone has quite a few you can normally pick up on a few recurring themes that give you a good idea of what that person is really like.

I do lament the loss of a few of mine tho.

my favourite started something like this.

"we've been on the scene for a few years and never wanted to meet any single males but ......"

a sad day when I lost that one"

Yeh a no - we have had good ones and peeps have left again a suppose for the single guys it does help to have decent ones but on a positive side the guys that chat in the forum's must have a better chance as more peeps get to know them than just the joe bloggs dropping you an email

"

Lmao hmmm ur very perceptive... shame u can't make it - would have added u to friends... oh well maybe next time...

I was never invited

But you are correct; I can't make it this time anyway! "

This was me doing my Inspector Clueso bit... a gathered u either could not or was not interested otherwise a would have had an email from u...

Tayside

"

I was never invited

This was me doing my Inspector Clueso bit... a gathered u either could not or was not interested otherwise a would have had an email from u... "

Yup was definitely interested but have a few things on this weekend already or you may well have had that mail ages ago

"

I was never invited

This was me doing my Inspector Clueso bit... a gathered u either could not or was not interested otherwise a would have had an email from u...

Yup was definitely interested but have a few things on this weekend already or you may well have had that mail ages ago "

That is a shame... but there is always next time....

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Recently joined the site, being genuine, I have had some wonderful feedback from meets, However, one person who left me a wonderful verification has left the site, as she got married and that verification has gone from my profile. Why?"

Show all the other verifications that you got? It's just one of those things that a veri disappears when the profile leaves the site. We don't show all ours and tend not to bother too much with them now as anyone can see we're genuine and thats what they're for really. Z

Tayside

"

I was never invited

Yup was definitely interested but have a few things on this weekend already or you may well have had that mail ages ago

That is a shame... but there is always next time.... "

It sure is and from the look of things here some might say we need to get a room sooner rather than later!

"

I was never invited

It sure is and from the look of things here some might say we need to get a room sooner rather than later! "

pmsl - well stop talking to me then...

Tayside

"

I was never invited

It sure is and from the look of things here some might say we need to get a room sooner rather than later!

pmsl - well stop talking to me then... "

I wouldn't be the gentleman that I am, if I did that, now would I?

"

I was never invited

I wouldn't be the gentleman that I am, if I did that, now would I? "

lol now ur just trying to get me in trouble...

Tayside

"

I was never invited

I wouldn't be the gentleman that I am, if I did that, now would I?

lol now ur just trying to get me in trouble... "

Me? Never!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Yeh a no - we have had good ones and peeps have left again a suppose for the single guys it does help to have decent ones but on a positive side the guys that chat in the forum's must have a better chance as more peeps get to know them than just the joe bloggs dropping you an email "

can't think what you mean by that

Forum Mod

*Comes in with a bucket of cold water before the thread steams up completely*

Tayside

"*Comes in with a bucket of cold water before the thread steams up completely*"

Thanks, I was getting a little hot under the collar there

"*Comes in with a bucket of cold water before the thread steams up completely*"

Sorry honeypot - *goes for a cold shower...*

Tayside

"*Comes in with a bucket of cold water before the thread steams up completely*

Sorry honeypot - *goes for a cold shower...* "

Can I join ya?

Damn I am at it again!

Right, many Thanks for all comments. Thread closed or should I rename it the Scottish Chat up and Flirt Room mmmmm

Tayside

"Right, many Thanks for all comments. Thread closed or should I rename it the Scottish Chat up and Flirt Room mmmmm"

Is the thread closed? Really?

And I was doing so well too!

"Recently joined the site, being genuine, I have had some wonderful feedback from meets, However, one person who left me a wonderful verification has left the site, as she got married and that verification has gone from my profile. Why?"

I cant believe she's got married again as she's still married to me and has been for 16 years! LOL

» Add a new message to this topic