FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What kind of behavior is acceptable?

What kind of behavior is acceptable?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had a few really enjoyable dungeon sessions - usually felt in safe hands. Always felt honoured to be able to explore my kinky side.

I have seen some people play bdsm style in a very mild way, others much more extreme.

Question for fellow kinky people - when planning to play in a dungeon with a particular fetish or level of domination in mind - do you check with the club first that what you want to do is within their guidelines or do you take the stance that as long as all the participant don't disturb other people and all the participants are fully consenting and fully capable of observing their own boundaries then it is bound to be perfectly acceptable.

??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Always read rules, club, event, party or dungeon

Always clean up too

Respect other people, their things, dynamics & places

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I think it best to check.

I have been to a club before where people were doing needle play and blood play which as a customer didnt sit well with me. The rooms are dark so there is no way of telling where any blood may have spilt and so you could bot be sure it was cleaned up properly

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

It would be polite to check with the Club first. Some don't like wax play because in the past people enjoying this haven't cleaned up after themselves. Some things maybe to extreme for their normal clientele.

Asking first avoids awkward scenes later.

"Always read rules, club, event, party or dungeon

Always clean up too

Respect other people, their things, dynamics & places "

Thank you night garden - that is very sensible advice

"I think it best to check.

I have been to a club before where people were doing needle play and blood play which as a customer didnt sit well with me. The rooms are dark so there is no way of telling where any blood may have spilt and so you could bot be sure it was cleaned up properly "

yes - good point - not into blood at all myself and I wouldn't watch it - but I know that some people love that kind of thing ??

"It would be polite to check with the Club first. Some don't like wax play because in the past people enjoying this haven't cleaned up after themselves. Some things maybe to extreme for their normal clientele.

Asking first avoids awkward scenes later."

Yes Andy, I totally agree with you about the need to look after the cleanliness of the area - I hate it when people leave a mess for others. And I think I know what you mean about one person's extreme being another person's turn off x.

» Add a new message to this topic