FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is this the best place to meet somebody?

Is this the best place to meet somebody?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all.

New to this site but just wondering where the best place is to meet a girl? I'm bi - curious so looking for my first female encounter

Would you recommend swinging clubs? Never been to one before so not sure of the etiquette. Do you just go up and talk to people or wait to be approached by somebody?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're inbox is about to get a whole lot fuller

Good morning, the site is what you make of it. If you see a profile you like , why not say hello.

You can pop and have q chuckle in the lounge forums too.

Just enjoy the site and relax .

"Morning all.

New to this site but just wondering where the best place is to meet a girl? I'm bi - curious so looking for my first female encounter

Would you recommend swinging clubs? Never been to one before so not sure of the etiquette. Do you just go up and talk to people or wait to be approached by somebody?

Thanks x"

think you may have more success finding a woman at a club I had a friend on here in a similar situation as you and she looked for 7 months without a meet that may have been more to do with her though and its all about being in the right place at the right time ,clubs are for me a little impersonal just about look because obviously you don't know anything about them , hey am sure you will find a sexy lady their are a few on here

Your profile needs to be more female friendly in my opinion. Drop the sucking cock pic and the part about a treat for the hubby will put a lot of gay/bi single females off

"Your profile needs to be more female friendly in my opinion. Drop the sucking cock pic and the part about a treat for the hubby will put a lot of gay/bi single females off "

I agree with this, I looked, liked your pics but unfortunately the blow job part of your profile has put me off. You need to be very clear, is this 1on1 you are looking for, or is hubby going to watch and join in?

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

You do get to chat to lovely people on here.......but they hail from all over the country !!!

But the fact that they are willing to come on here and chat about anything probably means they are more balanced and nicer people.....

I have a lovely girl from Shropshire who i chat to every day and who i have never met......going to meet her soon "hopefully"....so here is for quality !!

Go to a gay bar, its not that complicated really.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your replies. Taken on board your comments and taken the pic off and text about hubby. x

It all depends how you want to be, if you're passive you may not get the people you want approaching you. Be bold and make the first move!

Oh and if this is just about a 'treat for the hubby' you may not get what you're after

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

some clubs in the north west are frequented by several single ladies, I think this would be your best bet. Also, there is occasionally a bi fem social, keep a look out for them in the meets/requests forum.

Townhouse do a ladies night bi monthly, next one is in the new year.

"Morning all.

Thanks x"

I would definitely recommend a club for a woman because they are mostly free to get in men pay the running costs so ideal place to meet another woman ,just be aware single horny guys may be there to oh and from a completely platonic perspective if you pay my entry fee I can be there for cuddling ,just saying

Life is what you make it in as much as it offers opportunities, only you can decide what to make of them

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Thanks for your replies. Taken on board your comments and taken the pic off and text about hubby. x"

If your only intention is too meet women with your hubby then removing it from the text is a pointless excessive. My biggest bug bear is women with single profiles looking for women to join them and their hubbies. That's a couple meet not a singles meet.

When I get pm's from 'single women' asking me to meet the couple I report and Block.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Clubs are like every other social environment. Each of us may make the first move to chat etc, or wait for others. Fab and swinging isn't the only situation for bi male or female fun - there are gay and bi venues and organizations catering to many situations, as an example. There may be bi female hockey or ping pong teams or other get togethers, as ways of getting inroads.

Some clubs do bi nights, but everyone that goes is meant to be bi (male and female) so you will still have the men there, but at least you'll know they should be bi, so approaching shouldn't be a problem

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Your profile needs to be more female friendly in my opinion. Drop the sucking cock pic and the part about a treat for the hubby will put a lot of gay/bi single females off "

I disagree. Her/their profile is hers/theirs. If indeed the initial implication was that it was to be a 'treat for hubby', this should stay, so people can make their own informed decisions.

OP: Mrs ddc found an understanding couple for her first time, so if things had turned out differently, there was still the option to continue 'playing straight'. We found this reduced the pressure, and increased the number of people we could approach.

Mr ddc

» Add a new message to this topic