FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile & Pics.

Profile & Pics.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello.

Please can people take a look at our profile (this isn't a "look at me" way of getting noticed) we are new here and would welcome feedback on what others think. It's difficult to know what to say to attract other people.

Thanks guys

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Fairly generic (didn't look at pics).

It's written as though ONLY S would want a social first - M being happy to commit to going for it, presumably I would rephrase that into "we" - in fact that might apply to a lot of the text.

Hope that helps.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply

"Fairly generic (didn't look at pics).

It's written as though ONLY S would want a social first - M being happy to commit to going for it, presumably I would rephrase that into "we" - in fact that might apply to a lot of the text.

Hope that helps."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hiya and welcome to the forums. Here is some advice:

Your first couple of lines are repetitive and contradictory in places (you are a couple, you aren't a couple. Make up your mind. I know what you're getting at, but it reads badly).

The rest of the text seems fine to me.

Your pictures of the woman seem fine, but you have nothing of the man except his dick in a few shots. As a woman in a couple who is more interested in men than women, I wouldn't message you if I can't see the guy straight up.

That's my opinion, anyway. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

-Courtney

Hi.

Thanks for your comments. I've done a bit of housekeeping on the text side and added a pic of M that isn't of his dick. It's difficult to know what to show and what to keep private.

"Hiya and welcome to the forums. Here is some advice:

Your first couple of lines are repetitive and contradictory in places (you are a couple, you aren't a couple. Make up your mind. I know what you're getting at, but it reads badly).

The rest of the text seems fine to me.

Your pictures of the woman seem fine, but you have nothing of the man except his dick in a few shots. As a woman in a couple who is more interested in men than women, I wouldn't message you if I can't see the guy straight up.

That's my opinion, anyway. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

-Courtney"

Great pics. Nice profile. Just don't say you're not a couple. For the purposes of this site you are - it's a (Fabulous) couples profile x XXX

Awwwww thank you x

"Great pics. Nice profile. Just don't say you're not a couple. For the purposes of this site you are - it's a (Fabulous) couples profile x XXX "

I've been on here a long time. I've had meets and those who've met me seem to love coming back for more (not being cock) but seems like something just scares women i contact off from my profile.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

It's a good, well balanced profile - friendly tone;enough information to give a fair indication of what you're like and what you're looking for. Pictures are great - love the lingerie and nice to see pictures of Mr (so many couples profiles only have the female).

"Awwwww thank you x

Great pics. Nice profile. Just don't say you're not a couple. For the purposes of this site you are - it's a (Fabulous) couples profile x XXX "

I think the biggest problem with your profile is it doesn't say looking for a 36 year old bloke from Blackpool maybe that is just wishful thinking

By *umberlandmale66Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Probably one of the best profiles on here. Explains fully what you both like and what's your are looking for. Pity you are not looking for a single male but have fabbed a few of your pics. Favourite pic is of you holding your boobs in black xx

Not that I'm looking for couples but the only pictures of the male are of his dick/torso shot.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Looks fine and as my profile is shoddily constructed hats off to you. Happy swinging

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hello.

Please can people take a look at our profile (this isn't a "look at me" way of getting noticed) we are new here and would welcome feedback on what others think. It's difficult to know what to say to attract other people.

Thanks guys

S x"

Nice well written profile, nice pics...not much I suggest changing without being very picky

» Add a new message to this topic