FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Out of my league

Out of my league

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Hi all,

I've recently paired up with a sexy playmate to go to clubs and parties with, but I seriously don't feel like he chose right. He, in my opinion is a lot sexier than me and he gets a lot of attention (as I've seen in a club and at events), which I feel is the complete opposite of what most couples are like on here, lady usually being hotter. I see we get a lot of views from hot fit couples on our profile, but not much interest in terms of messages. I can't help but feel like I'm the one dragged it down. I do find on my own as a single female with one on one meets, but rarely get that from couples I find attractive.

Am I over thinking this or should he find a partner in crime equally as hot as him?

Confused Mae x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know what your partner looks like but it's silly to think you're not in his league. Judging by your looks and how you're describing him, you must've picked up Brad Pitt lol

I think you're over thinking it, could it be he gets more attention because of how heis or acts and not based on looks alone? Maybe they just see him as "more fun".

Or could it be you're not used to being paid less attention to?

Sweetheart, I think you're definitely overthinking this. You're incredibly pretty with a very sexy body and he obviously thinks so too otherwise he wouldn't have chosen you to be his partner in a couples profile. You clearly have chemistry together and I think you're just having a moment of unfounded insecurity. Let it go, enjoy each other and whatever comes from that. Xxx

Here come 'the guys'...

\/\/\/

Did someone mention fit

"Hi all,

I've recently paired up with a sexy playmate to go to clubs and parties with, but I seriously don't feel like he chose right. He, in my opinion is a lot sexier than me and he gets a lot of attention (as I've seen in a club and at events), which I feel is the complete opposite of what most couples are like on here, lady usually being hotter. I see we get a lot of views from hot fit couples on our profile, but not much interest in terms of messages. I can't help but feel like I'm the one dragged it down. I do find on my own as a single female with one on one meets, but rarely get that from couples I find attractive.

Am I over thinking this or should he find a partner in crime equally as hot as him?

Confused Mae x"

Hi Mae

I spend a lot of my time in the forums for the simple fact people's opinions interest me. I've just happened upon your most interesting thread!!!! Looking at your profile I have to say genuinely you are a stunning girl from what I see of your pics . Curves to die for Infact. Why on earth would you think you were out of his league.?? I'd say he's lucky to be hanging off your arm.

Now I myself am curvy, I've struggled with confidence issues in the past Infact I still do. However, we have a mutual friend it seems . And he's very good at turning your negatives into positives !!!!

I get ALOT of attention from guys, couples and singles. If you've got a confident personality and a gorgeous curvy body and good looks (like you have). Then put your negative thoughts away in a box , lock the box up and throw the key away . Because you girl are stunning !!!!!!

Embrace it and enjoy your journey . We all have a type and I'd say most couples I've found love the personality and the curves etc !!!!

Keep doing what you're doing Hun you're lush

Emma xxxx

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Methinks this is another look at me thread

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

definitely over thinking it in my opinion just enjoy the fact you have a regular playmate to enjoy the scene with

You're overthinking it.

I'm not sure if you've had a couple's profile before, but you will simply get less attention than as a single woman. Much less attention. Best just get used to it and not project it onto your or his attractiveness.

-Courtney

He's chosen you as his fb. Go with the flow and enjoy. I'm sure if you do ok meeting guys alone you'll do ok as a couple. It's harder for couples to meet couples though as there are 4 people that need to be happy.

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Hi Mae,

Having met you before through a mutual friend there's no way your dragging anything down. You're super hot and can hold your head up high x

"Hi Mae,

Having met you before through a mutual friend there's no way your dragging anything down. You're super hot and can hold your head up high x"

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Just chill and enjoy yourself. Looks are a matter of perspective what you find to be Hot others won't and vice versa. Don't overthink things and just go for it.

He wants to be with you. That should say it all shouldn't it?

If he's so hot that he could have anyone, the fact he chooses to go with you should be reassurance enough

Enjoy it!

London

This is a "I'm struggling with my body image" sorta thread

I didn't really care about my body too much or what people thought, but then I grew up as a teenager in the Philippines and that changed. My self image of myself I would say was severely skewed. Most of the women there were petite, UK size 4-8 was the norm. I'm a UK size 14 and that meant buying clothes that were an XL or XXL

Boys and guys, yes grown men as I was there in my early 20's, were teased if they showed interest in me.. it was pretty cruel to be honest

It kind of damaged my physche... that's why fab is a fantasy and almost like a F you to those people when I have a good time with hotties . It's allowed me to be more confident, but makes me laugh when I get a comment on fbook from people there saying " you look pretty now/ you're beautiful, what happened?" Those type of backhanded comments make me want to slap them.

I'm trying my best not to care and feel confident about me. I guess it will happen gradually x

Galway

"This is a "I'm struggling with my body image" sorta thread

I didn't really care about my body too much or what people thought, but then I grew up as a teenager in the Philippines and that changed. My self image of myself I would say was severely skewed. Most of the women there were petite, UK size 4-8 was the norm. I'm a UK size 14 and that meant buying clothes that were an XL or XXL

Boys and guys, yes grown men as I was there in my early 20's, were teased if they showed interest in me.. it was pretty cruel to be honest

It kind of damaged my physche... that's why fab is a fantasy and almost like a F you to those people when I have a good time with hotties . It's allowed me to be more confident, but makes me laugh when I get a comment on fbook from people there saying " you look pretty now/ you're beautiful, what happened?" Those type of backhanded comments make me want to slap them.

I'm trying my best not to care and feel confident about me. I guess it will happen gradually x"

On the plus side you don't have to look at my ugly mug every morning in the mirror.

London

I'm trying my best not to care and feel confident about me. I guess it will happen gradually x

On the plus side you don't have to look at my ugly mug every morning in the mirror."

Lol xx

"I don't know what your partner looks like but it's silly to think you're not in his league. Judging by your looks and how you're describing him, you must've picked up Brad Pitt lol

I think you're over thinking it, could it be he gets more attention because of how heis or acts and not based on looks alone? Maybe they just see him as "more fun".

Or could it be you're not used to being paid less attention to?

"

Exactly! This is a swingers site. YOU are the draw, because you're female, and far more importantly, extremely beautiful, striking and sexy-looking.

If he's that good-looking, males are probably insecure that they'll look inferior beside him. Ladies, too. More so!

When I'm approached by a couple where the lady is extremely hot, I know I'd feel like a slug when next to her, with no clothes on!

These things are far more often about how people see themselves, as opposed to how they see you and your partner.

Galway

"

When I'm approached by a couple where the lady is extremely hot, I know I'd feel like a slug when next to her, with no clothes on!

"

Oh lord if that's a slug I must be the trail a slug leaves behind hahaha

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

Norh Wales

I'm trying my best not to care and feel confident about me. I guess it will happen gradually x"

Well Mae I think your over thinking this as your one hell of a sexy lady. He is probably devoted to you from the sounds of it as I know I certainly would be.

I would love to find a playing partner like you but it is easy said than done in practice. It's how you both act as a couple which matters the most plus being happy in yourself.

Your a very sexy lady Mae don't let other people tell you differently. I hope one day I find someone who has your looks and sex appeal plus loves swinging and want me.

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

While I can see why you might think that because he's ripped, that does not mean he is hotter than you, as masculine hotness and feminine hotness are not comparable.

I think you're over thinking the situation as fab is not an easy place to navigate and requires patience, diligence and confidence.

The latter seems to be lacking (in my opinion) as if you felt confident, you potentially wouldn't be asking if he should find someone you perceive to be hotter.

He obviously wants you to be his partner in crime, and with good reason, you have a feminine attractiveness that is impossible to disguise.

I hope that makes sense, and I wish you happy swinging

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x

While I can see why you might think that because he's ripped, that does not mean he is hotter than you, as masculine hotness and feminine hotness are not comparable.

I think you're over thinking the situation as fab is not an easy place to navigate and requires patience, diligence and confidence.

The latter seems to be lacking (in my opinion) as if you felt confident, you potentially wouldn't be asking if he should find someone you perceive to be hotter.

He obviously wants you to be his partner in crime, and with good reason, you have a feminine attractiveness that is impossible to disguise.

I hope that makes sense, and I wish you happy swinging"

Very well put.

-Courtney

By *uss.in.bootsWoman  over a year ago

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 16/11/15 17:17:50]

By *uss.in.bootsWoman  over a year ago

Warwick

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

Reading this I did think you were over thinking things then I read your profiles and realised the reasons and see you are looking for guys that are more attractive. You will get guys being more popular at clubs if that is the only sort you are looknig for.

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x

I hope that makes sense, and I wish you happy swinging

Very well put.

-Courtney"

Thank you

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

He thinks you are special.

He thinks you are in his league.

Why is he wrong?

London

Well that was short lived.

No more couple profile as he's not swinging anymore, due to a potential vanilla relationship

Thanks anyway people x

Galway

"Well that was short lived.

No more couple profile as he's not swinging anymore, due to a potential vanilla relationship

Thanks anyway people x"

PM me Mae

maybe find another partner in crime that is in your league then.

most couples are favoured to the woman but we have seen a few where the man is better looking than the woman

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"He wants to be with you. That should say it all shouldn't it?

If he's so hot that he could have anyone, the fact he chooses to go with you should be reassurance enough

Enjoy it! "

Thanks anyway people x"

Ahh that sucks, don't let it upset you. Know you were quite upset last time over a guy and getting with another guy straight after feeling let down can bring back all the old feelings that weren't addressed the first time it happened.

Get yourself a female partner and you could both do some damage !!!!! That's what I'd do

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Get yourself a female partner and you could both do some damage !!!!! That's what I'd do

"

If other status updates are accurate then I'd estimate your inbox will have 300 offers to be your next playmate and accompany you to clubs.

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

I don't know what he looks like, but I'm sure he already has a partner in crime as hot as him if not hotter, but I do think you might be slightly over thinking things, I'm sure the couples just prefer men to women that's the only thing, because you're a very beautiful woman

Thanks anyway people x"

Hey ho ... it hapoens .

Get a minger to swing with next time

Thanks anyway people x

Hey ho ... it hapoens .

Get a minger to swing with next time "

Well if she is after a minder I'm available

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Thanks anyway people x

PM me Mae"

nah your too far she should PM me instead i'm much closer

London

Thanks anyway people x

Hey ho ... it hapoens .

Get a minger to swing with next time "

Lol thanks made me laugh x

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Lol thanks made me laugh x"

Laughter. The best medicine

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

If it don't feel right don't do it

I would say if you feel so bad about meeting with him tou feel theneed to open a thread about it the answer is obvious....stop meeting him

"maybe find another partner in crime that is in your league then.

most couples are favoured to the woman but we have seen a few where the man is better looking than the woman"

I've seen it a lot, a lot of guys just want a woman to get into clubs on couples night, or cheaper, or because couples get more party invites than men so they will team up with anyone to become a couple, they don't really care what they look like because they aren't planning on shagging them they just want them as an offering so they can shag some guys wife they do fancy

I've had it a few times where guys have asked to go into clubs with me then buggered off all night once we are in

Don't always assum cause a guy wants to team up with you he fancies you

Christ I wished I could be as pretty as you instead of a plain Jane, maybe I wouldn't get ridiculed as much as I do

Thanks anyway people x

Hey ho ... it hapoens .

Lol thanks made me laugh x"

Im a bit late to this thread but its his loss is what I will say. Ive met someone who says all the right things but because of my body issues and other stuff, I find it hard to believe what he says. But Im getting there, he wants to meet regularly, which we have done so far, as much as possible. Go find someone who will appreciate you. Sounds to me like he is the one with the problem, you look great.

"Christ I wished I could be as pretty as you instead of a plain Jane, maybe I wouldn't get ridiculed as much as I do "

Who ridicules you and where?

Think maybe it's attention seeking crap

In the USA this its not the norm. It's usually a hot wife and a not so hot husband.

I refer to them as a 9 to 5 couple.

She is a 9 , he is a 5.

"Christ I wished I could be as pretty as you "

If I thought I'd look at pretty as OP after a sex change then I'd have one.

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

"Christ I wished I could be as pretty as you

If I thought I'd look at pretty as OP after a sex change then I'd have one. "

You two are Stunning sure you don't have any problems

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Think maybe it's attention seeking crap "

I have the same problem being married to mrs lickwell the couples who message us only want mrs lick .most of the females in a couple our out of my league if the male half is the type of guy mrs lick likes

"Christ I wished I could be as pretty as you instead of a plain Jane, maybe I wouldn't get ridiculed as much as I do

Who ridicules you and where? "

Staff at my workplace, happens slightly less now after I spilled the beans on a staff survey, just need the money too much to leave, and a little scared to for the nastiness I know I would get

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Surely this is a threat to boost ones ego. You're gorgeous and you know you are

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

He chose you.

He made that choice for a reason.

Doubtless he finds you very special.

Enjoy!!!!!

It is a real shame you feel that way. Looking at your pictures you seem to be a very attractive woman.

Think you need some confidence. ..lack of that makes anyone unattractive

By *roffGentlemanMan  over a year ago

Bolton

As stated, definitely over thinking this one.

This is all very much like vanilla dating with your unsubstantiated self doubt.

Just enjoy the moments and the people you meet.

Your beautiful X

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Your gorgeous and out of no one's league. As I've learned for myself all us girls have hang ups were our own worse critics xxx

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Your gorgeous and out of no one's league. As I've learned for myself all us girls have hang ups were our own worse critics xxx"

I haven't said that right. I mean no one is out of your league xx

a lot of women lack confidence in their looks, mildred is allways saying who would want me but when she gets the attention at clubs she feels great,

believe what others are saying you are an attractive sexy lady so go and flaunt it, enjoy

The only leagues are in your mind......free it

I have this problem all the time. I know people who are "normal" think top notch crumpet like me, have a really easy time. But it's tough. I'm constantly bombarded with fancy a fuck messages and fanny pics. Then when I do give in and do a sympathy shag. They end up crying on the end of the bed because they feel inadequate. I comfort them by telling them it's like an off season charity match between a Bayern Munich & Woking.

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

Couple to couple play is a completelty different dynamic to mfm or fmf - try threesomes with 4th person watching then rotate so that each person takes a turn to watch - that changes the dynamics and really helped us get more out of meets. We oftwn finish off with both couples fucking their own partner - and the sights and sounds and close proximity is very sexy and intimate. M x

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

hey if he likes you then you're hot to him why are you worrying you look pretty sexy to me just enjoy it for what it is xxx

London

Thanks again for the advice all, but like I said a while ago, we've hidden the profile as he's not swinging anymore due to pursuing a vanilla relationship with someone else.

Thank you xx

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

I'd say from the mr half of a couple your way out my league. Your an extremely attractive woman and to quote another poster curves to die for an again I'll agree with another post can't comment on your partner as don't know what he looks like

Agree with others on here an that you may just be having a moment and to enjoy yourself and him as after all he chose you remember

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I don't think that anyone is out of our league.... or anyone else's for that matter. The whole concept that wome people are better than others seems bizarre.

On the other hand, there are plenty of people who we wouldn't meet and plenty who wouldn't meet us. We can't all be everyone's taste either physically or socially. In addition there are plenty of people who are looking for specific things (Dom/sub, BBC, BBW, younger, older, etc...) and obviously if you aren't what they're looking for, then you're not what they're looking for.

It always seems more sensibl to me to not worry about those who don't want to meet you and concentrate on those who do....

Cal

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

You are over thinking it.

You are probably also a little too self conscious and harsh on your own appeal to others.

London

We're back!

Check us out: LondonSwingCouple878

Mwuah!

Wowsers Mae! Hope you have a blast girlie x

You look well matched. He's hot.

I'm laughing at myself though for thinking he was wearing some kind of weird beefeater hat thong in one photo when in fact it's just edited to cover his willy

London

"Wowsers Mae! Hope you have a blast girlie x"

Thank you xx

London

"You look well matched. He's hot.

I'm laughing at myself though for thinking he was wearing some kind of weird beefeater hat thong in one photo when in fact it's just edited to cover his willy "

Thanks Ruby (and I know you had another name, but can't remember it lol)

Haha, I know, That's what I thought when he sent it to me to upload

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Great profile for you both. You're going to have sooooo much fun with him

London

[Removed by poster at 29/11/15 22:25:00]

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Great to hear the couple profile is back on. Have fun xx

London

"Great profile for you both. You're going to have sooooo much fun with him "

Already had some fun on Friday at Abfabs with a kinky couple

Let the good times roll

"Hi all,

Confused Mae x"

I find women are more picky than men especially in couples I've spoken to many couples and the male side is always more up for it than the female also women can be insecure and they compare themselves too much so they may look at you and think wow (because damn girl you fiiiine) she's way too pretty or skinner so don't pit yourself down your playmate chose you for a reason yeah maybe he could have any girl he wanted but at the end of the day your who he picked

Congrats OP. You've managed to turn this thread from a Look At Me post into a Look At Us post, something I've never seen before. You just won the forum

London

"Congrats OP. You've managed to turn this thread from a Look At Me post into a Look At Us post, something I've never seen before. You just won the forum "

Yaay!

» Add a new message to this topic