FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opinions on my profile

Opinions on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otal package OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Would like a tru honest opinion on my profile just feel something ain't right

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's ok but I'd lose 'my name is _otal package' bit, I mean your mum didn't name you that? (This is a light hearted joke btw)

Also, having your kik and stuff on your profile puts me off but that's just a personal preference x

"Would like a tru honest opinion on my profile just feel something ain't right"
well when you use your tounge do you do it in the lounge ,I think your using this thread to advertise your wears

London

Loool like I said opinions I will lose it and see thanks

London

[Removed by poster at 17/11/15 04:28:42]

London

I think know your wrong mate one verification in a year tells me somethings wrong I have no problem getting females just not on here I'm being truthful no need to lie so I want a hotel estate opinion on my profile which a lady has given me

"I think know your wrong mate one verification in a year tells me somethings wrong I have no problem getting females just not on here I'm being truthful no need to lie so I want a hotel estate opinion on my profile which a lady has given me "
do you not have success then with a cock like that as your advert ? Many women love to see your cock but many more don't and especially the ones in forums ,I think you should go to a club it only costs £75 to get into abfabs and you could get loads of veris in one hit but don't expect to get sex for your money or condoms take your own

London

Wen I do work a lot I'm not constantly on here but yeah I will try going to a club

By *aked_ShenanigansCouple  over a year ago

nearby

Spelling, punctuation and grammar buddy. Have a proof read. A couple of spelling mistakes and double typed words. Also try some clothed normal pics! We get a lot of males message us and I'm sorry but if it's just cock pic after cock pic then it puts us off.

What the hell is a positionsit?

Seriously mate I think your profiles fine apart from the poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. I also think you could do with one or two more pics that don't include your cock.

I wasn't sure if I was going to say this but you did ask sooooo... Your cock looks very odd on the second photo. I suspect this is more to do with the perspective of the lens but as it stands you cock looks like it's been through a mangle

"Spelling, punctuation and grammar buddy. Have a proof read. A couple of spelling mistakes and double typed words. Also try some clothed normal pics! We get a lot of males message us and I'm sorry but if it's just cock pic after cock pic then it puts us off. "

What they say, I'd also add you use the word "safe", yet it looks like you're bare back!

If you are successful off site, stick with what works!

Also as suggested, try the club scene!

There are too many cock pictures. Also the last picture is that of you playing bareback ? I know it's everyone's own preference but a lot of people are put off by it. Also a well written profile is good. No text talk and use of grammar is a good thing x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like the word 'safe' combined with what looks like a bareback sex photo.

"Would like a tru honest opinion on my profile just feel something ain't right

I don't like the word 'safe' combined with what looks like a bareback sex photo. "

^this

A cock profile pic means I wouldn't even click on your profile let alone read it but having done so for this thread, the photos are off putting to say the least. Sorry to be brutally honest but as others have said, bareback photos/action shots are not good and not for me but others might like them. Its your profile after all, put what photos you want.

"Would like a tru honest opinion on my profile just feel something ain't right

I don't like the word 'safe' combined with what looks like a bareback sex photo. "

I didn't read it but looked at the pics

Bare back pics on a single guys profile I would block if you messages me

Also a full face pic of a female in your pics. It's your profile not hers.

"A cock profile pic means I wouldn't even click on your profile let alone read it but having done so for this thread, the photos are off putting to say the least. Sorry to be brutally honest but as others have said, bareback photos/action shots are not good and not for me but others might like them. Its your profile after all, put what photos you want."

This pretty much sums it from me too. Pics put me off bothering to read. It's not all about cock pics and sex pics put us girls right off.

"I think know your wrong mate one verification in a year tells me somethings wrong I have no problem getting females just not on here I'm being truthful no need to lie so I want a hotel estate opinion on my profile which a lady has given me "

If you ask for opinions you're going to get them. If you start telling people their opinion is wrong it shows that all you want is someone to tell you what you want to hear.

pictures dont really do anything for me. a bit bland and need new ones

plus you have pic where its just a woman. does she know her face is on the net?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I actually don't think your profile is too bad, but I think one cockshot is enough. I personally like to see clothed pics as well

» Add a new message to this topic