FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bareback

bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people take offence because I won't go with anyone who does this. Surely they should tespect my wishes instead of blocking me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are you so bothered about being blocked by a complete stranger?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why are you so bothered about being blocked by a complete stranger?"

AND... one who you wouldn't want to meet?

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I block people that I have no interest in meeting. Perhaps this is all they are doing. It saves times on future searches and saves you messaging them when they're not interested.

They have respected your wishes and blocked you so they don't bother you again.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Not sure why getting blocked by someone you don't want to meet anyway is such an issue?! Why on earth does it matter?

The whole BB sex thing is one for you to make your own mind up on and without doubt we all have choices we make - limiting you meets to those that don't is not the same as meeting those that will happily put condom on if you join them - but it is your decision alone

"Why are you so bothered about being blocked by a complete stranger?

AND... one who you wouldn't want to meet?"

Yep.. Lol I'm not bothered.. Just thought I'd get blocked for other reason. Been blocked before for calling someone treacle lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why do people take offence because I won't go with anyone who does this. Surely they should tespect my wishes instead of blocking me."

Blocking doesn't always indicate that someone has taken offence, lots of people block so they don't approach you again which in this case seems sensible.

ps; there are loads id love to meet but for same reasons, I'm not there type (bi man and all that), it still does not stop me from chatting to them

J ....steps off his mumbling soap box

Yep.. Lol I'm not bothered.. Just thought I'd get blocked for other reason. Been blocked before for calling someone treacle lol "

Of course you're not bothered, that's why you started a thread about it!! They have blocked you for a reason so you don't show up in their searches again.

To each their own.

Some couples love it, some don't.

Personally i cum so much better bareback so prefer it but happy to rubber up if wanted too.

"Not sure why getting blocked by someone you don't want to meet anyway is such an issue?! Why on earth does it matter? "

Im cool.. More surprised people take such a risk. Up to them.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"They have respected your wishes and blocked you so they don't bother you again. "

This!

Cambridge

"Not sure why getting blocked by someone you don't want to meet anyway is such an issue?! Why on earth does it matter?

Im cool.. More surprised people take such a risk. Up to them."

Yep, it's up to them, so let's hope this doesn't turn into witch hunting thread.

Yep.. Lol I'm not bothered.. Just thought I'd get blocked for other reason. Been blocked before for calling someone treacle lol

Of course you're not bothered, that's why you started a thread about it!! They have blocked you for a reason so you don't show up in their searches again."

Bothered people take such risks. I worry for them

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why do people take offence because I won't go with anyone who does this. Surely they should tespect my wishes instead of blocking me."

Since you don't state anything about not playing bareback or going with somebody who does this on your profile how would they know?

Sounds like another look at me thread

Hell I block some just because they live to close they've never done anything to offend me just i don't want to play with people too close why tempt myself with their photos and profiles if I'm simply not gonna go there, you've made yourself clear to them you don't want them I can't see why you'd be offended

Of course you're not bothered, that's why you started a thread about it!! They have blocked you for a reason so you don't show up in their searches again.

Bothered people take such risks. I worry for them"

Why are you worried about how complete strangers you're never going to meet live their lives??

You're expecting them to fuck you not bareback, that's not really respecting what they want.

they do respect your wishes but you're no good to them so they block, reduces unwanted messages ,its heartless but its a cutthroat world is fab

Would not bother about it one bit as if they want bareback and not for you why stress over it lol ,just find safe folk to play with

Not sure if his question why they are blocking him but why do they get so pissed..

why feel the need to make a point in the forum??

"Not sure if his question why they are blocking him but why do they get so pissed.."
why so pissed.. I didnt mean to offend them, they were annoyed

Was called time waster etc

Cambridge

"Was called time waster etc"

I got called a time waster for starting a thread earlier! So it is a phrase that generally gets thrown around far too much. To me a time waster is someone who doesn't turn up to a meet, or someone that messages you for days/weeks/months, leading you on, and then it turns out to be bullshit.

OP, at the end of the day, you don't want to meet them, they dont want to meet you, so a block isn't the end of the world, as others have pointed out, it saves wasting your time again, and clogging up searches for both of you.

So how do you know why they block you? I never explain preblock.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why feel the need to make a point in the forum??"

So the people who do the blocking know that the blocked person knows why they did it but doesn't care, possibly.

I green arrowed. It's all fantasy bull.

Yep.. Lol I'm not bothered.. Just thought I'd get blocked for other reason. Been blocked before for calling someone treacle lol "

narcissisric personality disorder is pretty nasty , you had s lucky escape there mate

If they wont meet you why do you care if they block you? We block anyone we dont want to meet to avoid further accidental interaction as it would be pointless not to be nasty to them.

"Why do people take offence because I won't go with anyone who does this. Surely they should tespect my wishes instead of blocking me.

If they wont meet you why do you care if they block you? We block anyone we dont want to meet to avoid further accidental interaction as it would be pointless not to be nasty to them."

"pointless not to be nasty" that says volumes about you though no need to be nasty to anyone unless they are abusive to you ,let's face it you can look in most galleries on here and see bareback pics

"Why do people take offence because I won't go with anyone who does this. Surely they should tespect my wishes instead of blocking me.

If they wont meet you why do you care if they block you? We block anyone we dont want to meet to avoid further accidental interaction as it would be pointless not to be nasty to them. "pointless not to be nasty" that says volumes about you though no need to be nasty to anyone unless they are abusive to you ,let's face it you can look in most galleries on here and see bareback pics "

There's no need to be nasty regardless of whether someone has been nasty to you. Being nasty back to someone because they have been to you is not acceptable as far as I'm concerned and you're just lowering yourself to their standards. I'm even more polite to people who are rude, it winds them up more

By *eally Filthy CoupleCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"why feel the need to make a point in the forum??"

My guess would be the OP is trying to endear himself to members by subtly hinting he practices safe sex. Perhaps I'm being a tad cynical !

justified then

I find it easier to block or be blocked by incompatible people because otherwise it can just go round in circles of messaging every few weeks.

I would think it is better to be blocked if you don't want bareback sex than inadvertently message them in 2 weeks to be told the same thing.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Bothered people take such risks. I worry for them"

Why? Are you their dad?

Adults are allowed to make choices. Believe it or not there are people who think being premiscuous on a swinging site is worrying!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"why feel the need to make a point in the forum??

My guess would be the OP is trying to endear himself to members by subtly hinting he practices safe sex. Perhaps I'm being a tad cynical ! "

That was my first thought...and I make no apologies for being cynical.

Oops missed a bit off my post... "And got an insulting message sent".. I posted OP as curios to know if bb is common.. Plus.. Trying out my new phone. First message on it was insulting but know I can receive messages

Bloody spell check does it to me as well I write Tramp and if I am not careful it changed it to treacle . Happened loads of time now

But not then obviously

» Add a new message to this topic