FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I haz a sad.

I haz a sad.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilk_Tre OP   Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

First time I've experienced this although I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from. I'm getting on nicely with someone, even arranged a day and time to meet. Now they don't want to meet because of someone I've played with.

I'm personally ok with this and they are a few minutes away from being blocked. The reason why I'm sad is because the person they're talking about I consider a friend. It still gets to me that people are so judgemental especially in the swinger community.

I should really throw away those rose tinted spectacles...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm personally ok with this and they are a few minutes away from being blocked. The reason why I'm sad is because the person they're talking about I consider a friend. It still gets to me that people are so judgemental especially in the swinger community."

Could it be jealousy?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First time I've experienced this although I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from. I'm getting on nicely with someone, even arranged a day and time to meet. Now they don't want to meet because of someone I've played with.

I'm personally ok with this and they are a few minutes away from being blocked. The reason why I'm sad is because the person they're talking about I consider a friend. It still gets to me that people are so judgemental especially in the swinger community.

"

Yep it sucks .

But if the said person won't meet because of one of your friends , they are best avoided

Wherever the party is!

"I'm personally ok with this and they are a few minutes away from being blocked. The reason why I'm sad is because the person they're talking about I consider a friend. It still gets to me that people are so judgemental especially in the swinger community.

Could it be jealousy?"

They don't want to meet me because they are jealous? Maybe it's the logical man in me but I just don't get that.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

There are a few local people I know who I would choose to actively avoid - and also avoid the people they play with.

This is about fun, and I value my health. I know for definite a few people who exhibit behaviours I would not choose to mingle with... and even safe sex with condoms is not 100% safe. I value my health.

Wherever the party is!

"First time I've experienced this although I'm sure some of you know where I'm coming from. I'm getting on nicely with someone, even arranged a day and time to meet. Now they don't want to meet because of someone I've played with.

Yep it sucks .

But if the said person won't meet because of one of your friends , they are best avoided "

Trust me, I'm avoiding them. I know who my friends are. Say what you want about me, I'm big enough and ugly enough to take it but leave my friends out of it.

Wherever the party is!

"There are a few local people I know who I would choose to actively avoid - and also avoid the people they play with.

This is about fun, and I value my health. I know for definite a few people who exhibit behaviours I would not choose to mingle with... and even safe sex with condoms is not 100% safe. I value my health."

That makes sense. I don't know if the two people know each other. I think they live in the same town.

Grantham

"Could it be jealousy?

They don't want to meet me because they are jealous? Maybe it's the logical man in me but I just don't get that."

Who knows, there are some weird people on here. A friend of mine got blocked by a woman because he met me for a coffee

Grantham

"There are a few local people I know who I would choose to actively avoid - and also avoid the people they play with.

This is about fun, and I value my health. I know for definite a few people who exhibit behaviours I would not choose to mingle with... and even safe sex with condoms is not 100% safe. I value my health."

This too, this is more likely the reason.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

There could be a number of reasons for the decision that aren't really to do with you or your friend, but I do understand your disappointment

Wherever the party is!

Basically, she said he put herself in a totally different league to my friend and that knowing I've been with her puts her off. Apparently she has standards.

Funnily enough so do I and personality comes somewhere above looks for what it's worth.

"

This happens a lot, seen and heard about it countless times, prop many different reasons. Has happened to us, and guys we have verified, certain women will not meet them, as we do like group play, and are dirty diseased ridden lowlife. So I can't blame them really

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"

sorry to hear about that OP, all I can say is this better to have met and had a good time with some one else then met a stranger and had a bad time al together who knows maybe you dodged a bullet?

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Basically, she said he put herself in a totally different league to my friend and that knowing I've been with her puts her off. Apparently she has standards.

Funnily enough so do I and personality comes somewhere above looks for what it's worth."

In that case ignore my earlier post...best move on and forget. Good luck with future...

Wherever the party is!

sorry to hear about that OP, all I can say is this better to have met and had a good time with some one else then met a stranger and had a bad time al together who knows maybe you dodged a bullet? "

I think I did.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"

I think I did. "

iv'e had that done to me a couple of occasions too where they seem all interested and message me first then block/go radio silent...

worst is though is when you talk a bit (not loads) but then some where down the line might end up arranging something then they just go quiet..

anyway I have hopes that someday something will pan out.

The woman probably has self esteem issues,plenty seem to on here

Let her do her own thing and you move on and have fun with normal women who are confident about the scene and understand it

She may have a very good reason for not liking the other person you have met. Just because you like your friend and think she's nice does necessarily mean she is.

"Basically, she said he put herself in a totally different league to my friend and that knowing I've been with her puts her off. Apparently she has standards.

Funnily enough so do I and personality comes somewhere above looks for what it's worth."

What a stuck up cow, you're better off without her.

Funnily enough so do I and personality comes somewhere above looks for what it's worth.

What a stuck up cow, you're better off without her. "

I missed that post.

I wouldn't waste any more time thinking about her. She doesn't seem very nice.

Oh no , not that old chestnut - I hope you've blocked her

Wherever the party is!

Ah cool! She blocked me anyway while I ws on the phone to a friend! lol

What a stuck up cow, you're better off without her. "

I don't think it's stuck up. One woman on here has fucked pretty much everyone in my area and all she goes on about in veris is herself and whats he did to the guy, like an advert, it puts me off meeting guys who have met her. But coz she's fucked everyone i can't really meet anyone that hasn't been with her.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It reminds me of a colleague years against work, really good looking and once in the office she was moaning because a few guys were around this less glamorous lady, all laughing and chatting....they kept going back to her and miss glamour puss asked 'what's she got that I haven't?' pouting away, and this guy said 'personality'.

Wherever the party is!

"It reminds me of a colleague years against work, really good looking and once in the office she was moaning because a few guys were around this less glamorous lady, all laughing and chatting....they kept going back to her and miss glamour puss asked 'what's she got that I haven't?' pouting away, and this guy said 'personality'. "

"

Better to find out now this person has a personality disorder rather than when she breaks into your house and cuts up all your clothes

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Better to find out now this person has a personality disorder rather than when she breaks into your house and cuts up all your clothes "

Doesn't that mainly happen in the movies? I have never heard of a woman like that in real life, but have had a few male stalkers, including an ex who broke into my house at 3 am .... and he was not from here.

Better to find out now this person has a personality disorder rather than when she breaks into your house and cuts up all your clothes

Doesn't that mainly happen in the movies? I have never heard of a woman like that in real life, but have had a few male stalkers, including an ex who broke into my house at 3 am .... and he was not from here."

Years of abuse can drive a woman to do stuff like this, and yeah it really happens.

I don't think it's stuck up. One woman on here has fucked pretty much everyone in my area and all she goes on about in veris is herself and whats he did to the guy, like an advert, it puts me off meeting guys who have met her. But coz she's fucked everyone i can't really meet anyone that hasn't been with her."

I disagree.

I don't think it's stuck up. One woman on here has fucked pretty much everyone in my area and all she goes on about in veris is herself and whats he did to the guy, like an advert, it puts me off meeting guys who have met her. But coz she's fucked everyone i can't really meet anyone that hasn't been with her."

I'm put off of men who attend certain parties with the same women there week in week out. I know it's all in the name of swinging but the ethos of it doesn't sit well with me. The ladies are probably very lovely women,it's the attitude of the men I don't warm to.

I don't think it's stuck up. One woman on here has fucked pretty much everyone in my area and all she goes on about in veris is herself and whats he did to the guy, like an advert, it puts me off meeting guys who have met her. But coz she's fucked everyone i can't really meet anyone that hasn't been with her.

I'm put off of men who attend certain parties with the same women there week in week out. I know it's all in the name of swinging but the ethos of it doesn't sit well with me. The ladies are probably very lovely women,it's the attitude of the men I don't warm to. "

Yeah some people can come off as predatory, and i know lamp post pissing is usually looked down on as well.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

Off the subject but very much related:

After reading the opening post, the next thing I did, because I was curious, was to check out the OPs verifications and I've had a stab at who this lady (the one thats being objected to) is -I'm sure that I'm wrong and anyway it makes no difference to me but, others may have done the same and have formed similar opions (as the lady that the OP was hoping to meet) against anyone one of the women that have verified the OP.

When starting theads such as this, great consideration is required as to the consequences and implications to otheres. Maybe the OP could be hidden his verifications before posting; I don't know the answer but what I do know is that the women he has met have already been looked at for reasons other than those normally associated with this site.

"She may have a very good reason for not liking the other person you have met. Just because you like your friend and think she's nice does necessarily mean she is. "

Forever reading on here that people have the right and choices to meet or not meet who they wish on here but yet this woman suddenly has some sort of personality problem cause she said no..Welcome to the fical world of the Fab Forums

"She may have a very good reason for not liking the other person you have met. Just because you like your friend and think she's nice does necessarily mean she is.

Forever reading on here that people have the right and choices to meet or not meet who they wish on here but yet this woman suddenly has some sort of personality problem cause she said no..Welcome to the fical world of the Fab Forums "

You have a vivid imagination. I'm speaking as a person who lives in the real world. Just because I think someone is the mutts nuts,doesn't mean everyone will and it could possibly put others off meeting me because I like him. You really shouldn't exaggerate you know.

"She may have a very good reason for not liking the other person you have met. Just because you like your friend and think she's nice does necessarily mean she is.

Forever reading on here that people have the right and choices to meet or not meet who they wish on here but yet this woman suddenly has some sort of personality problem cause she said no..Welcome to the fical world of the Fab Forums

You have a vivid imagination. I'm speaking as a person who lives in the real world. Just because I think someone is the mutts nuts,doesn't mean everyone will and it could possibly put others off meeting me because I like him. You really shouldn't exaggerate you know. "

Yes I do get that,hence why I was agreeing with you and not the others posting here,would have to admit that people's lack of ability to read would probably put me off meeting them though

You have a vivid imagination. I'm speaking as a person who lives in the real world. Just because I think someone is the mutts nuts,doesn't mean everyone will and it could possibly put others off meeting me because I like him. You really shouldn't exaggerate you know.

Yes I do get that,hence why I was agreeing with you and not the others posting here,would have to admit that people's lack of ability to read would probably put me off meeting them though"

Oh....sorry lol I read it through a couple of times but my brain lied to me

I got it now,I had tea to wake me up

"

I feel very much the same way about the vast majority in the swinging scene, rightly or wrongly. But, it led me to the kink scene which is a lot less judgemental, though of course, there are those individuals that just aren't happy unless they're raining on everyone else's parade.

I don't know why you'd be sad because the aquaintance of your friend with this 'failed' meet makes you sad? Have they insinuated your friend did something wrong?

Yes I do get that,hence why I was agreeing with you and not the others posting here,would have to admit that people's lack of ability to read would probably put me off meeting them though

Oh....sorry lol I read it through a couple of times but my brain lied to me

I got it now,I had tea to wake me up "

Tea,a magic potion that heals all ills

Wherever the party is!

"Off the subject but very much related:

After reading the opening post, the next thing I did, because I was curious, was to check out the OPs verifications and I've had a stab at who this lady (the one thats being objected to) is -I'm sure that I'm wrong and anyway it makes no difference to me but, others may have done the same and have formed similar opions (as the lady that the OP was hoping to meet) against anyone one of the women that have verified the OP.

When starting theads such as this, great consideration is required as to the consequences and implications to otheres. Maybe the OP could be hidden his verifications before posting; I don't know the answer but what I do know is that the women he has met have already been looked at for reasons other than those normally associated with this site."

I'm not ashamed of my friends or people I meet. I have no reason to hide them.

Wherever the party is!

I feel very much the same way about the vast majority in the swinging scene, rightly or wrongly. But, it led me to the kink scene which is a lot less judgemental, though of course, there are those individuals that just aren't happy unless they're raining on everyone else's parade.

I don't know why you'd be sad because the aquaintance of your friend with this 'failed' meet makes you sad? Have they insinuated your friend did something wrong? "

I'm ok. Just bullet dodging. I'm concentrating on my friend now!

I had some good fun times with a woman I considered a friend who messaged me after a new veri who ranted 'don't ever come near me if you've touched that skanky slag! This from a woman who's favourite game was to be on all fours brindfolded and invite men to just walk in, fuck her and leave saying nothing and who boasted one Sunday that she'd beaten her previous record of 13 in 2 hours! Guess who's not friends now lol!

» Add a new message to this topic