FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any advice

Any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On how I could improve my profile would be really helpfull?

And as a single guy I would like to explore the world of the swingers club, being from Sheffield there's obviously one famous one close by. But not sure I would want to join in. Obviously iv never been so wouldn't know. Anyone got stories about there 1st times?

A few ladies have, on here and in the past, shown an interest in going with me. Is this a better idea than as a single guy?

If so and any girls are looking for a regular club buddy let me know?

Thanks for reading,

Ry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Looks ok, could maybe use a bit more about what you enjoy.

And we'd lose the bit about the bad relationships.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its also confusing too you say straight but have tvs as friends,so some well me would think your bi

"its also confusing too you say straight but have tvs as friends,so some well me would think your bi"

See I dont understand that, so you cant be friends with tv's if your straight? You cant enjoy having conversations with people, maybe learning about a different lifestyle? Why does straight man + tv's as friends = secertly bi????

I dont meet couples, but doesnt stop me having a few on my friends list that I chat to.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

La Chambre is a good starter club. On the occasions I've been there have been a lot of voyeurs, some new, some thats just their kink.

There is no pressure to play at all there, or any club I've been to, to be honest.

I think the only problem you'd have with La Chambre is when I last went they had a massive waiting list for single men.

southend

"its also confusing too you say straight but have tvs as friends,so some well me would think your bi

See I dont understand that, so you cant be friends with tv's if your straight? You cant enjoy having conversations with people, maybe learning about a different lifestyle? Why does straight man + tv's as friends = secertly bi????

I dont meet couples, but doesnt stop me having a few on my friends list that I chat to.

"

I agree. I don't look at someones friends list and think they are lying about their sexuality. I look and think they are open minded, and probably would be someone I'd get on with.

Thanks for replying.

The TV's really arent my thing sexually but the way i figure it is I can always delete and block if they dont respect my boundries, and if they do then theres a chance iv met someone interesting!

Would more photo's be good? maybe som full body ones, and me looking scraggy in my "id never step out of the house in these" clothes. For balance lol?

"its also confusing too you say straight but have tvs as friends,so some well me would think your bi"

are people really that anal about profiles??

im not bi and i dont meet couples but i still have women and couples on my friends list, all because i dont play with them dont mean i dont talk to them or may have met them at a club or party

some people really need to get a life lol

southend

"its also confusing too you say straight but have tvs as friends,so some well me would think your bi

im not bi and i dont meet couples but i still have women and couples on my friends list, all because i dont play with them dont mean i dont talk to them or may have met them at a club or party

some people really need to get a life lol"

Yeah they are.

I had someone PM me a little while back saying they were interested in me, until they read my verifications, and saw I was friends with someone, now they don't want to meet me.

I tried to reply, but they'd blocked me.

Oh well, not to worry!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks for replying.

The TV's really arent my thing sexually but the way i figure it is I can always delete and block if they dont respect my boundries, and if they do then theres a chance iv met someone interesting!

Would more photo's be good? maybe som full body ones, and me looking scraggy in my "id never step out of the house in these" clothes. For balance lol? "

Turning your pic around could be good, saves people getting neck ache

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

some people really need to get a life lol"

You mean you don't do a full 24 page report on everyone you're thinking of meeting with Venn diagrams, a 'family tree' of verifications and carefully analysed and cross referenced reports of all their friends list like the rest of us do?!?

Shocking behaviour. I'm appalled.

Yes "

We wouldn't call it "anal", more like stating a preference.

XXXX

Yes

XXXX"

hide your friends list

turn your pic around and upload more pics

more info on you wud be nice 2

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes

XXXX"

I am not sure preferences were meant when someone commented about people being anal ....it was more dissected every bit of a profile and coming up with the wrong conclusions in cases.

some people really need to get a life lol

You mean you don't do a full 24 page report on everyone you're thinking of meeting with Venn diagrams, a 'family tree' of verifications and carefully analysed and cross referenced reports of all their friends list like the rest of us do?!?

Shocking behaviour. I'm appalled. "

i know i really need a lesson on swinging i still have no ide what im doing lol

Actually i know people are that anal about profiles, i remember one couple who messaged me and i mailed back saying i dont meet couples, and they mailed back saying it was bull shit because i have couples verifications on my profile if i didnt like them i should just say and not lie

which is true i do but they are all couples i know via clubs and parties i go to

gosh do you really have to justify everything

Thanks everyone. Although my post seems to have been hijacked a little.

Iv put some more pics up and a bit more about me, and took off the part about bas relationships. Good advice that :D

Lol that pic was taken laying down, so its the right way up, but iv took down a profile pic anyway. There's some at the end of my profile. Will this put some off?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would still set one on your avatar x

Cheers,

Done :D

"On how I could improve my profile would be really helpfull?

And as a single guy I would like to explore the world of the swingers club, being from Sheffield there's obviously one famous one close by. But not sure I would want to join in. Obviously iv never been so wouldn't know. Anyone got stories about there 1st times?

A few ladies have, on here and in the past, shown an interest in going with me. Is this a better idea than as a single guy?

If so and any girls are looking for a regular club buddy let me know?"

Hi Ryan. I see you have made some improvements to your profile, and it looks just fine to me, now. Good luck with making new friends on here.

As to La Chambre, I'm a member, and the club welcomes single guys (on Fridays and Sundays) - especially if they are friendly and attractive! LOL If you're single, these are the nights for you.

Saturdays are for couples only, but I don't recommend 'buddying up' with a female in order to be able to go on Saturdays - I've seen guys do this, but they are rarely invited to play with anyone except their own friend (couples tend to prefer to play with couples who have some history together).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! And don't worry about being expected to 'join in' before you're ready ... you're welcome just to watch and absorb the atmosphere at first. Men are entitled to say 'thanks. but no thanks', in just the same way as ladies are!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

...rarely invite to play with others... or whatever the precise quote was...

This surprises me as being single I have often gone to various clubs with a gentleman friend and recently a femal friend.

I have only occasionally(maybe 3 times in the past 3 years) been asked if the man with me is my husband or real partner or just buddied up for the night. So it surprises me that you say this. Is it from experience or just opinion?

I will sometimes introduce myself to a couple and say this is my friend Fred or whatever name or will just say I am _ruit and this is Fred.

I am unsure if people have not wanted to play with me and a male friend with me that eve because we arent a couple.

I am sure some couples will only play with a real couple but from looking at a couple in a club how do you know if they are a real couple? Well you dont. Its only through talking to them will you know if they are a real couple or not. I am a touchy feely person so will portray that in public at a club. Some couples I guess could be less touchy after being married to that parson for however many years.It does vary terribly.

To the Op go with a femal friend if your asked and spend the eve just playing with her and see how it works for you.

I had a house party at mine ages ago and later in the eve one of the people attending asked how long myself and a male friend had been together and they were quite surprised to hear we wernt a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic