FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Trying to get verified

Trying to get verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been trying to get verified but as I have not been yet no one will Meet me how do you get your first verification? On cam if no one will meet? I'm kind of stuck and not sure what to do lol

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Get yer arse to a club or a social

I thought single guys could not go to clubs, just couples or single females. At least around here anyway. Thanks for the reply though. I will see if I can find one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I thought single guys could not go to clubs, just couples or single females. At least around here anyway. Thanks for the reply though. I will see if I can find one"

Depends on the club, a lot will have nights when single men can go however usually numbers are limited. I'd have a look at the club reviews page on here for your local ones.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

OP where you live there are ample socials. Every month there is one held in Swansea, Newport & Cardiff, you can't move for them!!

There is no excuse for you not having a very within the next two weeks if you want one. I think the socials work out at 3 a month and they are all within an hour of you. If it's important you'll find a way, if it isn't you'll find an excuse!! I (Dan) will watch your profile to see how you get on and watch out for future posts with excuses.

Yeah I just did and they don't seem to offer that unfortunately. Never mind. Thanks for helping. I will just keep trying lol

Have you tried the Wales forum for socials etc on there

I see, socials not clubs. I have just seen that. There are lots of socials around South Wales. Cool. I always thought they were the same thing. Thanks for the help

By *andCberksCouple  over a year ago

Newbury

We been to abfabs and still not been verified

"I have been trying to get verified but as I have not been yet no one will Meet me how do you get your first verification? On cam if no one will meet? I'm kind of stuck and not sure what to do lol

Any advice? "

Presumably you are concerned with getting a meeting rather than getting verified?

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

You could get verified by webcam to begin with. There are people who will offer to verify you by cam.

Get yourself to a club or a social meeting and chat to some people....one doesn't need to play in order to be verified.

» Add a new message to this topic