FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help,

Help,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A guy I know is disabled lovely chap , we where chatting the other day and explained things don't work , in the trouser section he knows his wife pleasures herself he wants her to be happy he said she shoul have fun ! What do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if they are happy as a couple to do so then yes all is good...but the choice must be hers as well

"if they are happy as a couple to do so then yes all is good...but the choice must be hers as well"

I'm unsure but maybe she could try fab ?

Difficult one maybe they should talk about it first , having another bloke up her in swinging is different when he has problems down there

maybe but thats for them to talk about and do... im sure if she found out theres a 3rd party interest she would not be happy....dont get involed unless your asked to i say

Cheers

The difficult part is the guy could just be suggesting that because he thinks that's the right thing to do. Although it's him who is suggesting this, he may not be comfortable with the idea, strange as it may sound.

Plus, as someone has already suggested, she needs a say in this too. Maybe self pleasure is enough for her. Really this is something they need to sort out between themselves, as whatever happens, it could put a strain on the relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic