FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ANY ADVICE ON GETTING STARTED ON HERE OR MEWTING

ANY ADVICE ON GETTING STARTED ON HERE OR MEWTING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only joined like a week ago,I'm straight but only get messages from men sadly.

Does anyone have any good advice they would like to share with me in other to get my first meet .

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Decent pictures and a decent profile usually help.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would recommend that you look at similar threads.

However, the usual responses are:

1. Write a Decent profile

This should be in proper sentences without text speak.

2. Have a good selection of photos, with as few cock pics as possible and have a photo avatar.

Best of look.

Nita X

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

*luck...

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

go gay

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Then join the 100's of men in yr situation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't burn your bridges with the local guys who message you as soon as you signed up, they may come in handy for you in about a month...if your that way inclined of course

"Only joined like a week ago,I'm straight but only get messages from men sadly.

Does anyone have any good advice they would like to share with me in other to get my first meet .

Thanks "

I don't know what mewting is but decent advice has been given above. Read some of the good profiles on here and spot what you might be lacking.

Write a better profile; put up better pics; put your cock away (put it in private and show it to people who ask to see it); write good messages to people you want to meet, not everyone on the site; put on filters to stop single men from contacting you.

Look through other threads on this on the forum using the search function (I have written more in depth advice in the past; look at the profile of successful men and get inspiration (without copying!!).

Even then you will find that you may have trouble getting meets. There are lots of men and not that many women.

Good luck and have fun!

-Courtney

[Removed by poster at 05/12/15 14:18:02]

"Write a better profile; put up better pics; put your cock away (put it in private and show it to people who ask to see it); write good messages to people you want to meet, not everyone on the site; put on filters to stop single men from contacting you.

Look through other threads on this on the forum using the search function (I have written more in depth advice in the past; look at the profile of successful men and get inspiration (without copying!!).

Even then you will find that you may have trouble getting meets. There are lots of men and not that many women.

Good luck and have fun!

-Courtney"

Thanks

Thanks everyone one .

Advice taken .

And corrections are be made atm

"Thanks everyone one .

Advice taken .

And corrections are be made atm "

Inject some personality and humour. It is still generic padding. How do you approach women in real life? And use proper grammatical sentences.

Thanks "

Pictures, profile write it so you're easy to message lots of things they can use as ice breakers etc.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I love mewting...

Mewts can be such fun.

Try and create something unique and offer a different profile from the thousands of uniformed single male profiles on here and lots of mewts will come your way Ax

All takes time. Anyone would think this is a quick shag site

"All takes time. Anyone would think this is a quick shag site "

Yes that is totally understandable but at the same time it's perfectly acceptable to ask for advice.

It May take six months to meet someone,but I would like to find out from others who's been here a lot longer than I have

"I love mewting...

Mewts can be such fun.

Try and create something unique and offer a different profile from the thousands of uniformed single male profiles on here and lots of mewts will come your way Ax"

Meeting *

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thanks "

Yeah, don't be sad if you get messages from men. Makes you sound like a right real intolerant sod! be grateful - one might invite you to join him and his fuckbuddy in an mmf.

Thanks

Yeah, don't be sad if you get messages from men. Makes you sound like a right real intolerant sod! be grateful - one might invite you to join him and his fuckbuddy in an mmf. "

Don't have a problem with men messaging me lol

Just said it's a bit sad I'm getting a lot me from men that's all.

Thanks

Pictures, profile write it so you're easy to message lots of things they can use as ice breakers etc.

"

OP. Read his profile and compare it to yours. If you were female, which profile would attract you more? And why did you pick your user name?

I'd recommend going to a few clubs as well, we are a couple, but not met anyone off here. We meet people at clubs and then keep in touch on here

Thanks

OP. Read his profile and compare it to yours. If you were female, which profile would attract you more? And why did you pick your user name?"

And yes your right his is a lot better than mine .

And I'm pretty sure his been here a lot long and took other people's advice and read threads.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

User names are so important. I don't understand yours - maybe mention what lies behind it in your profile - maybe it's a funny story you can share in a couple of lines at the end of your profile re-write... What are you looking for here? Do you prefer younger/older/same age women? Do you want to join couples? Are you looking to join in the fun, or just watch? Are you happy to travel far or prefer local meets? What in getting at is that your profile tells me nothing. There's no personality behind it and I'd pass it by I'm afraid. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun.

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Try sucking a cock or two you may like it. Your deffo get more cock on here than pussy

Thanks

OP. Read his profile and compare it to yours. If you were female, which profile would attract you more? And why did you pick your user name?

And I'm pretty sure his been here a lot long and took other people's advice and read threads.

"

You have had a lot of advice. Whether you choose to follow it is a matter for you. I will retire gracefully and leave it to you.

Thanks

You have had a lot of advice. Whether you choose to follow it is a matter for you. I will retire gracefully and leave it to you."

Thanks a lot for your input, much appreciated

I will take the advice given from everyone .

"User names are so important. I don't understand yours - maybe mention what lies behind it in your profile - maybe it's a funny story you can share in a couple of lines at the end of your profile re-write... What are you looking for here? Do you prefer younger/older/same age women? Do you want to join couples? Are you looking to join in the fun, or just watch? Are you happy to travel far or prefer local meets? What in getting at is that your profile tells me nothing. There's no personality behind it and I'd pass it by I'm afraid. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun. "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thanks

"

You've given yourself some good advice - take some time and look around the site, do a forum search for 'profile advice' - don't try to change your profile based on the first thing you're told or hear because then your profile won't be unique to you - it will become a watered down blending of lots of people's ideas of what they think makes a good profile and not all will agree. In time your profile will less reflect you than them. Try to avoid trying to please everyone because you'll end up pleasing no one - yourself included. Lose the 'bored' status. If fab is so boring do something else.

"All takes time. Anyone would think this is a quick shag site "

Really? I had 2 meets my first week.

It makes no difference if you're on here for 20 minutes or 20 years.

It's not queue with a ticket system it's purely if you find the right people.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"All takes time. Anyone would think this is a quick shag site

It's not queue with a ticket system it's purely if you find the right people."

Exactly.

"All takes time. Anyone would think this is a quick shag site

It's not queue with a ticket system it's purely if you find the right people.

Exactly. "

Patience is the key.

"Patience is the key."

There he is!

I was starting to think I would have to write be patient! You are getting slow shag

X

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"User names are so important. I don't understand yours - maybe mention what lies behind it in your profile - maybe it's a funny story you can share in a couple of lines at the end of your profile re-write... What are you looking for here? Do you prefer younger/older/same age women? Do you want to join couples? Are you looking to join in the fun, or just watch? Are you happy to travel far or prefer local meets? What in getting at is that your profile tells me nothing. There's no personality behind it and I'd pass it by I'm afraid. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun. "

Someone else earlier suggested he explain his username.....surely it is obvious and needs no explanation...

I always find your first message to and lady should be..

call me squirrel baby cos I'm gunna Bury me nuts in ya!

No seriously easiest thing is search threads and look at profiles and see what is good and what isn't but most of all be patient and be you.

Good luck.

You've been advised to take your cock photos down... that was four days ago. That shows a lot of effort.

Thanks "

yes hide your cock send polite well thought out messages based on your thorough reading of her profile ,humour helps and send a face pic

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

correct spelling will help

"Patience is the key.

There he is!

I was starting to think I would have to write be patient! You are getting slow shag

X"

lol yes, sometimes I might be abit slow or you would of written it first

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Most of the advice is already on the forum. IMO ditch the xock pic dp and replace it with something else. Leave the coc pic in the private albums. Set your profile out clearly there two types of profiles that attract different people the long attracting those who possibly want more from a meet or the short one for those who just want to play and get on with it. Also get your face known as single man it is hard to be heard over the others so reply forums, use webcam and go to clubs. Verifications are important.

And finally when talking to people remember to talk with good eticate.

And your man there is an option to block all men from messaging you.

» Add a new message to this topic