FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Long Time !!

Long Time !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewis455 OP   Man  over a year ago

Banbury - Midlands

Hey All, well been on here ages.... and I know ive posted before being Impatient, but I think not a bad profile n pics....? x but no meets yet.... close very close x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get to a few socials or parties

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Once you get good verifications things may change. Dont forget a single male on here has hell of a lot of competition, and if im honest (Liz) your profile doesnt really stand out compared to other single guys.

May be something to work on, but good luck in the meantime!

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Before I got together with Linds I swang as a single male, and the on this site, the only meets I had were with groups.

I never had a meet with a couple or a single female (from here at least, had quite a few a few years back).

It's got harder for single males as numbers have increased, creating more competition but also more anti-single feeling because of the influx of utter pricks that seem to be around now.

I'd suggest trying another site but have no idea which ones are worthwhile (my own experiences with others over the last 3 years were awful).

As suggested above, going to socials is worth a go (at least it worked for me) as I imagine is going to clubs and meeting other people.

Good luck, and remember, single swingers are swingers too.

Its all about networking and meeting the right people. And have you tried meet today. I always get lucky on there but then im a girl.

"Hey All, well been on here ages.... and I know ive posted before being Impatient, but I think not a bad profile n pics....? x but no meets yet.... close very close x "

For me your profile wouldn't look out of place on Facebook. Nothing to tell the reader what you're looking for or what you offer.

That's just my opinion, you think it's a good profile, and it's your decision after all.

Good luck!

"Hey All, well been on here ages.... and I know ive posted before being Impatient, but I think not a bad profile n pics....? x but no meets yet.... close very close x "

As the poster above mentioned, the wording of your profile is somewhat bland, but that's not necessarily a bad thing .... I find too-explicit profiles to be a turn-off. The only thing I would suggest (other than correcting the spelling of the word "accommodate" LOL) is to re-do your pic - I find pics taken in a mirror with a mobile phone to be a bit naff (it makes you look as though you don't have any friends ... although I appreciate that it's not always easy to ask a mate to take a pic of you with your shirt off LOL).

Using a web-cam to take a snapshot of yourself is really easy, and has a much better result. The webcam will cost less than a tenner from any major supermarket, and it will also come in handy when you're chatting with people, ahead of arranging a meet. Good luck and happy swinging.

I second what the sunnyoptimist above said. But aside from that, you're a bit fit aint ya! Yum yum!!

"I second what the sunnyoptimist above said. But aside from that, you're a bit fit aint ya! Yum yum!! "

thats wot i was just thinking hes well nice ......and i think the profile is good, get urself down to halifax on the 5th march and i have a lovley swinging freind who u can accompany to the bradford social ....shud be a fun nite xx

» Add a new message to this topic