FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fiancés foot fetish

Fiancés foot fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've known for a year give or take, and the fact he has a fetishist really turns me on something wild, but I don't know what I can do to fulfil his fantasies with my feet.

Obviously I footwank him (love that expression ) and put them in his face, but what else is there?

Gimme everything you got my fetishist friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Balls. Typo warning, stupid autocorrect (more like stupid me for not proof reading )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My young wife would often give me leg wanks wearing sheer stockings the feel of nylon on my cock was very erotic and I would cum in buckets , I was not into the foot thing but it would often start with this and was very nice , I would suggest you try this

"My young wife would often give me leg wanks wearing sheer stockings the feel of nylon on my cock was very erotic and I would cum in buckets , I was not into the foot thing but it would often start with this and was very nice , I would suggest you try this"

Thanks, I've never heard of this before but it sounds like it makes sense will try that!

If he likes your feet, does he like them in heels or boots?

You have various sized heels, length boots. I have heard of men who like to lick said shoes and boots ir being walked on while they are being worn, ball crushing etc.

I would urge caution and not put full weight on while using stilettos though!

Just another avenue to explore.

Try dominating him with them, take control and make him get on his knees and worship your feet and tease him etc. That often gets me riled up for before a naughty footjob

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

The guy who loves playing with my feet does the whole thing from painting my nails to kissing, licking and sucking my feet and toes. He loves to rub oil into them and then use them to wank....I love that he has a foot fetish and worships my feet

Thanks everyone XD

» Add a new message to this topic