FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kinda new

Kinda new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey i an kinda new and tbh getting no where with even talking to a girls. I know its like 1000 guys to one girl but was just wondering if the girls or guys could take a look at my profile and say what they think and say if there is anything i should change or that.

Thanks for reading

Peace out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Most people will delete a message from a shadow profile. It doesn't have to be a face pic, but most people like to see some pics on there

True true, i have the updated. Is there anything else that you can see that looks a bit off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP, there is plenty of advice if you use the search function in the forums.

However, I personally, wouldn't even give your profile a second glance. There are 0 public pics. That, in my opinion, is a shadow profile. I don't even bother reading it at that point. You've been on for weeks. You should put up photos or move your ambitions offline to clubs and socials.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

-Courtney

Remove any negative comments like 1000-1 ratio.

That's all about me.

This site is not about sex... its about selling yourself to get sex.

There are thousands of mens profiles on here most are rubbish search the male profiles and dig out the good ones and see how they are written. Look at the type of pics they use. Any woman on her will tell you for every cock pic show at least 5 body pics. Our time on the forums have shown that women prefer body, bums, torso and face pics ( preferably smiling)

Your face pic don't have to be visible but it does have to be there as most couples/ women do actually want to see you.

When messaging women make sure you talk about what you can offer and ask about their profile, always read the profile.

First message send a face pic along with the message nobody wants to talk to a shadow.

Other than that search the forums there are literally thousands of threads on the subject.

Personal opinion only. Hope it helps and good luck.

"Hey i an kinda new and tbh getting no where with even talking to a girls. I know its like 1000 guys to one girl but was just wondering if the girls or guys could take a look at my profile and say what they think and say if there is anything i should change or that.

Thanks for reading

Peace out "

Use a spelling and grammar checker. I found it very difficult to read.

I have added a whole bunch of photos and a new display pic, going to go on the lap top tonight and fix all the grammer/spelling and that so just want to say a big thank you for helping me. Fingers crossed i find someone

"I have added a whole bunch of photos and a new display pic, going to go on the lap top tonight and fix all the grammer/spelling and that so just want to say a big thank you for helping me. Fingers crossed i find someone "

Effort has been made. Well done. Might I just suggest a little less emphasis on the cock shots? One is enough. Try other pics, too.

I hope you have fun on here and that your improvements bring you success.

-Courtney

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Ok you still have the ratio up, drop it please and avg is an anti virus program innit eh?

Dropping the text talk will help you communicate, as what you think you are saying is not what I am reading.

Good luck

L2

I have alot more body/face pics in my private private gallery but what other kinda pics should i take, i was take them today and done a few but run out of ideas

Cool going to change that now i am on the laptop and fix all the grammer and spelling mistakes

By *ynchedWoman  over a year ago

Dunstable

I'd loose your current negative status update about mature women, its not doing you any favours...

I would say take out the negative bit about huge built guys....

One cock shot is enough! cheeky ones in briefs or am updone shirt are always good...

Have fun!

Done and done

Changed my photos so its just my body but my cocks in it, going to take alot more new photos and grt them up soon

"I'd loose your current negative status update about mature women, its not doing you any favours...

I would say take out the negative bit about huge built guys....

One cock shot is enough! cheeky ones in briefs or am updone shirt are always good...

Have fun!

"

And OP, despite his enthusiasm and willingness to change for the better, left the site ...for reasons i cannot figure out why.

Wonder if he as moved onto his spare profile already

[Removed by poster at 13/12/15 06:56:10]

Post removed due to unlos :P

» Add a new message to this topic