FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Parting

Parting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On good terms? Or is it always a shitty mess for you?

My bf has 'let me go' because we don't see each other enough. I'm sad but pleased we have talked it through and haven't fallen out.

Communication is a wonderful thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always try and leave on good terms...

I'm so close to a lot of my exes, they make brilliant friends after all, there are few who know me so intimately on an emotional level, so what better people to laugh with or what better shoulder to weep on when Shit gets deep?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol. I guess it all goes to a ball of chalk for everyone else then when they part

I got on with most of my exes apart from 2 of them (never wanna hear from them again, unfortunately i had kids with 1). I'd rather leave on good terms also, most of the time you just seem to split up because you want different things in life and not because the other person was on arsehole.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

So far I don't think there is anyone who would cross the street if they saw me...and vice versa for sure...though these things can be fraught with difficulty.

finding a way to talk things through and part on good terms is important...

Good luck

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Always try to leave on good terms and life's far to short to short to waste time on arguments (but I guess in some cases this cannot be avoided). I am friends with a good few of my ex's and much prefer it that way.

"On good terms? Or is it always a shitty mess for you?

My bf has 'let me go' because we don't see each other enough. I'm sad but pleased we have talked it through and haven't fallen out.

Communication is a wonderful thing.

"

Yes. It is as much to do with you as it is with them. Why leave with bad emotion?

» Add a new message to this topic