FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > safe swinging

safe swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ripleXrateD OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

My bf just showed me how to get off a guy safely holding the base

Of the condom.

The thought never crossed my mind as this is all new to me and him aswell. We've been together 11 years so sat was first time I've played with someone else.

So fellow fabberz can you give me tips and advice about staying safe xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you're doing doggy with a stranger reach round and guide him into you so you know he hasn't slipped the condom off.

Ayrshire

"If you're doing doggy with a stranger reach round and guide him into you so you know he hasn't slipped the condom off."

I did keep checking to make sure. It's just me and my bf have never actualy gave this any thought to be honest just always use a condom.

It was him that just got a light bulb moment earlier today and pointed out they can come off.

I only just found out that there is also a risk from oral. I really need a re education on all this.

Xxxx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"If you're doing doggy with a stranger reach round and guide him into you so you know he hasn't slipped the condom off.

I did keep checking to make sure. It's just me and my bf have never actualy gave this any thought to be honest just always use a condom.

It was him that just got a light bulb moment earlier today and pointed out they can come off.

I only just found out that there is also a risk from oral. I really need a re education on all this.

Xxxx"

Pop down to your local GUM clinic for some advice if you're worried that you're not up to date with info xx

Ayrshire

"If you're doing doggy with a stranger reach round and guide him into you so you know he hasn't slipped the condom off.

Xxxx

Pop down to your local GUM clinic for some advice if you're worried that you're not up to date with info xx"

Think that's a very good idea. Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So fellow fabberz can you give me tips and advice about staying safe xxxxx"

Consider what you will do if you get pregnant.

It can happen even if you're on contraception and using condoms. If the answer is 'have an abortion' make sure you really know that your heart is behind that option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just to be honest check the condom is on during sex and do not let a guy cum in a condom inside me.

I only use condoms for penetrative sex and not for oral.

We get ourselves tested every 4-6 weeks

Ayrshire

"So fellow fabberz can you give me tips and advice about staying safe xxxxx

It can happen even if you're on contraception and using condoms. If the answer is 'have an abortion' make sure you really know that your heart is behind that option."

I can't have anymore children so I don't need to worry about that. Xxxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So fellow fabberz can you give me tips and advice about staying safe xxxxx

It can happen even if you're on contraception and using condoms. If the answer is 'have an abortion' make sure you really know that your heart is behind that option."

In my experience you can't know where your heart will be until you are actually faced with the situation.

» Add a new message to this topic