FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > getting a reply

getting a reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i wonder if someone can help

i just wonder what type of messages people like to get a polite message or how about a fuck type of message .

its just that i keep sending polite messages and i get no replies .

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It probably has a lot more to do with your profile than your message

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"i wonder if someone can help

i just wonder what type of messages people like to get a polite message or how about a fuck type of message .

its just that i keep sending polite messages and i get no replies ."

So did you get all those friends?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've written this sentence about 100 times but I'll write it again.

You could send a Shakespearean sonnet or you could send a message saying you like turtles, the only thing that will determine a reply is your profile text and your pictures.

Polite messages preferred here, also the ability to see your face along with this (either on page or via the message). It won't guarantee a reply though, but will get read.

Fancy a fuck might work if i had a status up looking for a fuck right now.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

your a single male that's just how it is unfortunately

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"I've written this sentence about 100 times but I'll write it again.

You could send a Shakespearean sonnet or you could send a message saying you like turtles, the only thing that will determine a reply is your profile text and your pictures. "

"I've written this sentence about 100 times but I'll write it again.

You could send a Shakespearean sonnet or you could send a message saying you like turtles, the only thing that will determine a reply is your profile text and your pictures. "

YES..and if they fancy you from the pics...1st principals always

Ive revamped my profile a few times now and this time seems to be getting better responce which is good as far as what you send in the msg will depend on the other theres been times where ive done a detailed msg and not even got a thanks but no thanks and other times ive just been cheeky and said your fit and had a reply in a few min ( usally telling me to piss off haha )

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Your profile (with plenty of friends, so you must be doing something right) is quite specific, asking for 'somebody or somebody's who are local to town centre' perhaps be a little more flexible?

Also as it's now December, your profile says 'would love to try outdoor meets now weather getting better' might be a good idea to check what you write and change it with the seasons

I've tried long, short, polite, crude, straight up & vague...

Makes ZERO difference. They whine about not wanting 'One Liners' and then don't even have the decency to copy and paste a 'Thanks but no thanks.' in reply.

Thankfully, I have met a few nice people here who have at least responded and said Hi, and some have kept chatting to me on and off ever since.

Personally, I think FAB should penalize people who don't respond to mails, by not enabling them to send or receive any more until they have responded to what they've received, even if it's just 'no thanks'. But it would help if there was a simple 'no thanks' button that could be selected instead of allowing an unread mail to be deleted.

Makes ZERO difference. They whine about not wanting 'One Liners' and then don't even have the decency to copy and paste a 'Thanks but no thanks.' in reply.

Thankfully, I have met a few nice people here who have at least responded and said Hi, and some have kept chatting to me on and off ever since.

Personally, I think FAB should penalize people who don't respond to mails, by not enabling them to send or receive any more until they have responded to what they've received, even if it's just 'no thanks'. But it would help if there was a simple 'no thanks' button that could be selected instead of allowing an unread mail to be deleted."

Deleting your message is a no thanks. No reply is a no interest.

Don't get why guys don't understand this.

Personally, I think FAB should penalize people who don't respond to mails, by not enabling them to send or receive any more until they have responded to what they've received, even if it's just 'no thanks'. But it would help if there was a simple 'no thanks' button that could be selected instead of allowing an unread mail to be deleted."

So you seriously expect someone who receices 100 messages a day to respond to all of them just to be able to message someone there actually interested in. The FAQs specially state to take a no response as a no thank you, it is not impolite or rude of me to choose not to respond to an unsolicited message off a complete stranger!

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I think fab should penalise people who continue to message someone when they haven't got a response, with the same copy and paste message.

Anyway fab automatically deletes unread messages after a while, so they would have to penalise themselves sounds kinky

Personally, I think FAB should penalize people who don't respond to mails, by not enabling them to send or receive any more until they have responded to what they've received, even if it's just 'no thanks'. But it would help if there was a simple 'no thanks' button that could be selected instead of allowing an unread mail to be deleted.

I think fab should penalise people who continue to message someone when they haven't got a response, with the same copy and paste message.

Anyway fab automatically deletes unread messages after a while, so they would have to penalise themselves sounds kinky"

Do you reckon they'd spank themselves

Anyway fab automatically deletes unread messages after a while, so they would have to penalise themselves sounds kinky"

I think they should delete guys accounts when they try to control how we work on here.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Ive revamped my profile a few times now and this time seems to be getting better responce which is good as far as what you send in the msg will depend on the other theres been times where ive done a detailed msg and not even got a thanks but no thanks and other times ive just been cheeky and said your fit and had a reply in a few min ( usally telling me to piss off haha ) "

But you have nice pics not cock pics on yours

Anyway fab automatically deletes unread messages after a while, so they would have to penalise themselves sounds kinky

I think they should delete guys accounts when they try to control how we work on here."

Men should try being a woman on here for a week then their views on how we should reply even if its a no thanks might change

I think they should delete guys accounts when they try to control how we work on here.

Men should try being a woman on here for a week then their views on how we should reply even if its a no thanks might change "

Yeah. Then we should copy and paste ALL our daily messages to anyone who whinges about not getting replies.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

People are people

Just because you think you're fantastic and desirable etc doesn't mean that the person /people you have messaged are.

More often than not it's a waste of time sending a message..

Keep that in mind, but if you get a positive reply it's a bonus!

Just as I expected, instead of a rational response, I got attacked.

I perfectly understand that women get overwhelmed by messages, but if you're going to whine about not getting more than one line, then you should have the decency to respond when you actually GET what you ask for.

Deleted does not equal no thanks. Deleted equals "I'm too selfish and rude to consider the effort you put in".

And if you think it's ok to delete without response, then you have no right to complain about someone copying and pasting IMHO. Why should someone waste their time writing you an individual introduction when you'll just ignore it anyway?? Hypocrites.

"Just as I expected, instead of a rational response, I got attacked.

I perfectly understand that women get overwhelmed by messages, but if you're going to whine about not getting more than one line, then you should have the decency to respond when you actually GET what you ask for.

Deleted does not equal no thanks. Deleted equals "I'm too selfish and rude to consider the effort you put in".

And if you think it's ok to delete without response, then you have no right to complain about someone copying and pasting IMHO. Why should someone waste their time writing you an individual introduction when you'll just ignore it anyway?? Hypocrites."

Deleting messages really is saying no thanks. Why do you want people to say no thanks for when ignoring your message is exactly the same thing?

No-one attacked you, we took the piss coz that's how we deal with rude and entitled guys on here.

If rude is how you describe people who speak their mind, then so be it.

Entitled? Give me a break.

All I ask for is some basic MANNERS. Something in very short supply here.

And if you think it's ok to delete without response, then you have no right to complain about someone copying and pasting IMHO. Why should someone waste their time writing you an individual introduction when you'll just ignore it anyway?? Hypocrites.

Deleting messages really is saying no thanks. Why do you want people to say no thanks for when ignoring your message is exactly the same thing?

No-one attacked you, we took the piss coz that's how we deal with rude and entitled guys on here."

I'd like to know how he thinks we 'attacked' him. I see no attacking, but I do see someone who obviously is unhappy with what is an acceptable and common practice. If you don't agree with the site rules and procedures in pkace such as this one, then you have 2 options really. 1. Don't message anyone and let them find you or 2. Leave the site.

You do it your way, oh and the rest of us will do it our own way

It is more of a lottery, if they decide to reply or not lol.

"If rude is how you describe people who speak their mind, then so be it.

All I ask for is some basic MANNERS. Something in very short supply here."

You think you're entitled to a response from people who are not interested in you, so yes you are acting entitled.

Sorry, but just because people have profiles on here where you have a chance to approach them, it does not mean they are interested in interacting with you in any way.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If rude is how you describe people who speak their mind, then so be it.

All I ask for is some basic MANNERS. Something in very short supply here."

An inbox full of 'no' is better than no reply? Strange.

Anyway, its a moot point. Admin's FAQs state 'no reply is a no'. If you're not keen on the rules, let them know.

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 21:30:03]

No-one attacked you, we took the piss coz that's how we deal with rude and entitled guys on here.

I'd like to know how he thinks we 'attacked' him. I see no attacking, but I do see someone who obviously is unhappy with what is an acceptable and common practice. If you don't agree with the site rules and procedures in pkace such as this one, then you have 2 options really. 1. Don't message anyone and let them find you or 2. Leave the site.

You do it your way, oh and the rest of us will do it our own way "

I didn't see that either. Some of us use humour when people piss us off that's all.

It's people like him that made it so my filters are set for younger guys, they get that they aren't entitled to anything and we aren't here to pander to all men and what they want.

Grantham

"You think you're entitled to a response from people who are not interested in you, so yes you are acting entitled.

Sorry, but just because people have profiles on here where you have a chance to approach them, it does not mean they are interested in interacting with you in any way."

"

Anyway, its a moot point. Admin's FAQs state 'no reply is a no'. If you're not keen on the rules, let them know."

If this is indeed the case then I unreservedly apologise.

This has never been brought to my attention before.

"

Anyway, its a moot point. Admin's FAQs state 'no reply is a no'. If you're not keen on the rules, let them know.

"

But it was pointed out by myself and others earlier in this post. Yet we were attacking you for pointng this out!!

"

But it was pointed out by myself and others earlier in this post. Yet we were attacking you for pointng this out!!"

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Basic manners to me is just accepting a deleted message without any hassle

We say no... We get 20 questions why we said no. Why should I sit and waste my time replying to everyone that does not show basic MANNERS by reading my profile saving themselves a 'no' or delete.

Last week... A guy messaged me.. Wasn't happy that I wasn't interested so then abused me by telling me he goes to the gym and maybe I should try it coz I'm fat. The funny thing was, his profile was looking for BBW's.

So.... Who had the basic MANNERS That day?

"

But it was pointed out by myself and others earlier in this post. Yet we were attacking you for pointng this out!!

"

You have a better way with words than me

Grantham

"Why should I sit and waste my time replying to everyone that does not show basic MANNERS by reading my profile saving themselves a 'no' or delete... "

This is sooo true, it's like they think we write them just for a laugh and we don't know our own minds

"

"

Disagree. Please point out where the FAQ'S were mentioned previously on the thread.

So you seriously expect someone who receices 100 messages a day to respond to all of them just to be able to message someone there actually interested in. The FAQs specially state to take a no response as a no thank you, it is not impolite or rude of me to choose not to respond to an unsolicited message off a complete stranger!"

Here you go my First response on this thread. See FAQs specifically mentioned.

"

Disagree. Please point out where the FAQ'S were mentioned previously on the thread."

I have just done so for you

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Op...There's no magic pill. Make it individual and specific to that person(s), after that it's up to them.

I didn't mention the FAQs and didn't feel any need to, really don't see why my opinion (as a female who ignores messages) was deemed invalid just because a man thought i should reply.

Whatever!

"I didn't mention the FAQs and didn't feel any need to, really don't see why my opinion (as a female who ignores messages) was deemed invalid just because a man thought i should reply."

And somehow that's not rude or aggressive?

I have never considered anyone's opinion as invalid, but you've certainly been rude about it.

"I didn't mention the FAQs and didn't feel any need to, really don't see why my opinion (as a female who ignores messages) was deemed invalid just because a man thought i should reply.

And somehow that's not rude or aggressive?

I have never considered anyone's opinion as invalid, but you've certainly been rude about it."

It's not aggressive, but it's certainly not passive or submissive to you, my opinion as the type person being talked about is valid. Setting my own personal boundaries is also completely fine to do.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

For some reason, I'm reminded of a cartload of chimpanzees arguing over a banana.

"

Disagree. Please point out where the FAQ'S were mentioned previously on the thread.

I have just done so for you"

Thank you. I stand corrected.

Frankly, I feel like I'm wasting my time here as a single guy - If I don't have a pretty face, a fit body or a big dick then I have no chance.

When I first joined I was told my problem was that I needed to get some photos and get verified. Becoming a site supporter will help...

Well, now I've done all that and it's still a waste of effort.

I always read the profiles before mailing and I try never to waste anyone's time.

But yes, you're right, I shouldn't feel 'entitled' to a result, but my overall experience has been VERY negative.

Rudeness and insensitivity are the most common tools used here.

I'm beginning to think I'm simply too decent a person to fit in here.

But hey, I'm just another stupid guy, right? My opinion doesn't matter either...

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

Frankly, I feel like I'm wasting my time here as a single guy - If I don't have a pretty face, a fit body or a big dick then I have no chance.

When I first joined I was told my problem was that I needed to get some photos and get verified. Becoming a site supporter will help...

I always read the profiles before mailing and I try never to waste anyone's time.

But yes, you're right, I shouldn't feel 'entitled' to a result, but my overall experience has been VERY negative.

But hey, I'm just another stupid guy, right? My opinion doesn't matter either..."

Wow! There are toys ALL over the pavement here!

"But hey, I'm just another stupid guy, right? My opinion doesn't matter either..."

I'm not sure your attitude helps. It may come through in your messages.

Brighton - even Hove!

"

But hey, I'm just another stupid guy, right? My opinion doesn't matter either..."

Your photos are for friends only: barrier to meets,

Negative status: barrier to meets,

Unaware of FAQ: barrier to meets,

Asking for a code word: barrier to meets....

I can think of several more, cobber.

"

I'm not sure your attitude helps. It may come through in your messages."

Exactly what I would say to affectionate bitch

"

But hey, I'm just another stupid guy, right? My opinion doesn't matter either...

Wow! There are toys ALL over the pavement here!"

I never called you stupid, or anything else. I simply stated what the faq's say and my opinion on messaging back people. I'm not sure why you are being so.negative about it but directing it at me and others is not going to help.

"

Guy i met today has none of those things either. I had a great time with him, and he made me a brew and washed up without me asking, he seemed decent enough to me.

Your opinion is valid, your entitlement isn't - and it can also be a huge put off for many women on here because we know what we want and aren't scared to go for that and we don't pander to what men want just because we're looking for sex.

My point is you only cared what the site owner said and acted like my own personal opinion, as a female who does not reply to messages, does not matter despite my opinion agreeing with it.

There's already a huge preconception that promiscuous women are objects to be used and we are not, and anyone who even slightly pertains to this ideal is very off putting. And this is how men can come across when they invalidate our choices, how we work on here, and treat us like we do not matter.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"

Exactly what I would say to affectionate bitch "

You might, however the lady in question is.t. complaining about not receiving replies..

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Do you reckon they'd spank themselves "

Ooo I like to think so

"

I can think of several more, cobber. "

1) Your photos are for friends only: barrier to meets,

A: As advised to do by experienced Swingers here on the forum

2) Negative status: barrier to meets,

A: How, exactly?

3) Unaware of FAQ: barrier to meets,

A: And you would hold that against someone? There's the insensitivity I mentioned. I'm a Newbie - you need some empathy IMHO.

4) Asking for a code word: barrier to meets....

A: Also, as advised here in the forums, and as seen on sooooo many couples and Fem profiles here

Your move...

"

You might, however the lady in question is.t. complaining about not receiving replies.. "

But her attitude on here certainly needs looking at IMO

"

Guy i met today has none of those things either. I had a great time with him, and he made me a brew and washed up without me asking, he seemed decent enough to me.

Your opinion is valid, your entitlement isn't - and it can also be a huge put off for many women on here because we know what we want and aren't scared to go for that and we don't pander to what men want just because we're looking for sex.

My point is you only cared what the site owner said and acted like my own personal opinion, as a female who does not reply to messages, does not matter despite my opinion agreeing with it.

There's already a huge preconception that promiscuous women are objects to be used and we are not, and anyone who even slightly pertains to this ideal is very off putting. And this is how men can come across when they invalidate our choices, how we work on here, and treat us like we do not matter."

"

You might, however the lady in question is.t. complaining about not receiving replies.. "

I've got 755 messages he can reply to if he wants.

Thornton

Code words..... Make me piss!

Brighton - even Hove!

"

I can think of several more, cobber.

1) Your photos are for friends only: barrier to meets,

A: As advised to do by experienced Swingers here on the forum

2) Negative status: barrier to meets,

A: How, exactly?

3) Unaware of FAQ: barrier to meets,

A: And you would hold that against someone? There's the insensitivity I mentioned. I'm a Newbie - you need some empathy IMHO.

4) Asking for a code word: barrier to meets....

A: Also, as advised here in the forums, and as seen on sooooo many couples and Fem profiles here

Your move..."

I don't need advice. I'm offering it. You don't need to take it.

My move is having a shower and going to bed.

Show a bit of that famous Australian laid(out)backness.....relax, it's a website. Take some time to consider people are trying to help you in their own way.

"

There's already a huge preconception that promiscuous women are objects to be used and we are not, and anyone who even slightly pertains to this ideal is very off putting. And this is how men can come across when they invalidate our choices, how we work on here, and treat us like we do not matter."

At what point have I ever said any of the things you allude to in this post?

Asking for a 'no thanks' isn't insinuating promiscuity or objectification - it's simply expecting a bit of common decency IMHO

Brighton - even Hove!

"Code words..... Make me piss!"

My code phrase for message headings is "Steve, I want to sit on your face" - it makes for seconds of glee.

Thornton

Oh....and you haven't replied to my post of this thread.....

Does that mean you should be banned?

"

I never called you stupid, or anything else. I simply stated what the faq's say and my opinion on messaging back people. I'm not sure why you are being so.negative about it but directing it at me and others is not going to help."

Apologies - that was not directed at you. I should have made that clearer and I'm sorry if you feel I had a go at you x

"Oh....and you haven't replied to my post of this thread.....

Does that mean you should be banned? "

Sorry, I missed your original question. Does *what* mean I should be banned?

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 22:40:08]

"Asking for a 'no thanks' isn't insinuating promiscuity or objectification - it's simply expecting a bit of common decency IMHO"

You weren't asking.

You are not entitled to anything on here. You are not entitled to a wink, friend request, message, reply, meet, shag, or verification. Getting angry when they don't happen is a waste of energy, and spreading that anger around the forums can be counterproductive. If you are not enjoying your time here then there's an easy fix, but you have to understand that the women on Fab aren't here for your pleasure. We are here for our own pleasure.

The best thing you can do is delete every message in your sent box regularly. Then you won't spend any time brooding over whether they've been read, and can get on with enjoying the site the way you should.

"

There's already a huge preconception that promiscuous women are objects to be used and we are not, and anyone who even slightly pertains to this ideal is very off putting. And this is how men can come across when they invalidate our choices, how we work on here, and treat us like we do not matter.

Asking for a 'no thanks' isn't insinuating promiscuity or objectification - it's simply expecting a bit of common decency IMHO"

You said we should reply or not be able to receive messages until after we do, implying that we have to do what you want and not what we want.

I said something that is exactly the same thing as what the site owner say and yet you didn't agree with that when i said it but when it's pointed out the site owners say this you all of a sudden agree it's now ok.

You see where i'm coming from now? Cba to go through everything again, pretty much explained it already.

"

Asking for a 'no thanks' isn't insinuating promiscuity or objectification - it's simply expecting a bit of common decency IMHO

You said we should reply or not be able to receive messages until after we do, implying that we have to do what you want and not what we want.

I said something that is exactly the same thing as what the site owner say and yet you didn't agree with that when i said it but when it's pointed out the site owners say this you all of a sudden agree it's now ok.

You see where i'm coming from now? Cba to go through everything again, pretty much explained it already."

And as I said since, I was unaware of the FAQ and have apologised.

"but you have to understand that the women on Fab aren't here for your pleasure. We are here for our own pleasure."

That you don't see the irony there is actually the selfishness I was referring to before.

I always saw hedonistic pursuits as something for MUTUAL pleasure, not one person getting all the pleasure, be it male or female.

If you experience t a man to turn up for your pleasure and not hos own as well, I'm sorry to tell you but that's the very selfishness problem I was referring to.

"

The best thing you can do is delete every message in your sent box regularly. Then you won't spend any time brooding over whether they've been read, and can get on with enjoying the site the way you should."

That is indeed what I do now.

"but you have to understand that the women on Fab aren't here for your pleasure. We are here for our own pleasure.

That you don't see the irony there is actually the selfishness I was referring to before.

I always saw hedonistic pursuits as something for MUTUAL pleasure, not one person getting all the pleasure, be it male or female.

If you experience t a man to turn up for your pleasure and not hos own as well, I'm sorry to tell you but that's the very selfishness problem I was referring to."

You assume much. My pleasure includes giving men blow jobs that make their legs shake and ensuring they get an awesome orgasm. However, I choose who I message and reply to, and saying that I should have that restricted because you're miffed at having your messages not replied to is showing your selfishness quite clearly.

"

You see where i'm coming from now? Cba to go through everything again, pretty much explained it already.

And as I said since, I was unaware of the FAQ and have apologised.

"

Fine. Take note of what's been said though because even if you do get someone to reply there is also a lot of things that could put them off so they suddenly stop talking to you.

And i don't think people are stupid for asking questions, or even having expectations, i actually understand these why people do these things otherwise i wouldn't have come in to reply in the first place.

"but you have to understand that the women on Fab aren't here for your pleasure. We are here for our own pleasure.

If you experience t a man to turn up for your pleasure and not hos own as well, I'm sorry to tell you but that's the very selfishness problem I was referring to.

You assume much. My pleasure includes giving men blow jobs that make their legs shake and ensuring they get an awesome orgasm. However, I choose who I message and reply to, and saying that I should have that restricted because you're miffed at having your messages not replied to is showing your selfishness quite clearly."

And, again, I have already apologised for that mistake.

Any more tit-for-tat?

"

You might, however the lady in question is.t. complaining about not receiving replies..

But her attitude on here certainly needs looking at IMO"

Seriously?! I don't think it's Affectionate Bitch with the attitude issue here. In fact I'll hi five her!! The lady is having the time of her life!! Certainly not whining about not getting replies.

Another female here guilty of being here for her own purely selfish pleasure and bloody proud of it.

"Any more tit-for-tat?"

Only one. I don't think you're sorry at all for what you said. But that's your prerogative.

its life on here my friend if in time you manage to make some lady friends you will still suffer the no reply syndrome still ,especially if you manage to get attractive friends because they will be popular and be getting many messages from much more attractive / handsome guys than you ,one slip and you are off the friends list and even onto the other dreaded block list ,just be patient send humorous well thought out messages based on their profile and a face pic no cocks

Bang head brick wall

I do love my block button... but as I don't reply to messages...

"I do love my block button... but as I don't reply to messages... "
tinsel very xmassy name ,if you don't message what's point of being here ?

"I do love my block button... but as I don't reply to messages... tinsel very xmassy name ,if you don't message what's point of being here ? "

Answer's on my profile.

"

But her attitude on here certainly needs looking at IMO

Seriously?! I don't think it's Affectionate Bitch with the attitude issue here. In fact I'll hi five her!! The lady is having the time of her life!! Certainly not whining about not getting replies.

Another female here guilty of being here for her own purely selfish pleasure and bloody proud of it.

"

Thanks. I have got an attitude but not ashamed of that and think i'm fair with it, (and I'm not completely selfish).

Men get pissed off on here, i get that, i'd be pissed off if nobody replied to me tbh, but i also get it's just not possible to reply to everyone and that not all messages are even wanted, and there are many valid reasons as to why people might not even respond to you despite being polite.

"I do love my block button... but as I don't reply to messages... tinsel very xmassy name ,if you don't message what's point of being here ?

Answer's on my profile. "

And also, just because I don't reply to messages from random guys doesn't mean that I don't message people myself...

"Any more tit-for-tat?

Only one. I don't think you're sorry at all for what you said. But that's your prerogative."

I genuinely made a mistake and I was genuinely sorry.

Perhaps you don't want to believe that because then I'm not a legitimate target anymore... just a thought...

Grantham

OP this site is about fun and fun is a positive thing.

I've scan read the thread and have to say your persona comes across as largely negative.

And that is a massive turn off for most women.

"Any more tit-for-tat?

Only one. I don't think you're sorry at all for what you said. But that's your prerogative.

I genuinely made a mistake and I was genuinely sorry.

Perhaps you don't want to believe that because then I'm not a legitimate target anymore... just a thought..."

I have no feelings about you whatsoever. I was explaining how the site works, is all.

"OP this site is about fun and fun is a positive thing.

I've scan read the thread and have to say your persona comes across as largely negative.

And that is a massive turn off for most women."

OP never came back. Poor guy lost his thread completely.

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 23:18:52]

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 23:19:44]

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 23:24:50]