FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Think Help is needed.

Think Help is needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hadesofblack777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Been on here for couple months, have had some conversations, however leading nowhere. If possible could you look at my profile, and give me some feedback. Any other additional help would be much appreciated. I can take positive criticism.

Just need some direction.

Thanks...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It looks ok to me, but what is it with all the ???? ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a tad pretentious????????

Honestly I gave up reading your profile properly after a few lines. Way too many quotes abd question marks

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Nice tits.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Been on here for couple months, have had some conversations, however leading nowhere. If possible could you look at my profile, and give me some feedback. Any other additional help would be much appreciated. I can take positive criticism.

Thanks..."

Well done for taking the time to at least write a profile However, I found it a bit too long and started to lose interest by the time I got to the end and that was the better part! Maybe condense it a bit. Pictures not bad, but maybe put a clothed one on too. Comes down to the same problem, there are so many single guys on here, you really have to stand out from the rest.Patience is a virtue and I wish you luck and fun!!

I could say lose some of the one liners/quotes and say more about yourself and what you are looking for, But some people might like them, I have changed updated and removed my profile altogether at some point and it didn't really make any difference to the amount of messages I received, Not everyone reads the whole text, I now have don't send friend requests without chatting first, I have had 3 since I put it on all from people who I have ever chatted to

"Nice tits. "

See you're as helpful as ever with your oh so funny quips

You look really nice. But profile wording not I want to hear more of what you are looking for but not too long x

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Been on here for couple months, have had some conversations, however leading nowhere. If possible could you look at my profile, and give me some feedback. Any other additional help would be much appreciated. I can take positive criticism.

Thanks..."

you're a single male just accepted that life is hard for us on here and don't let the lack of responses get you down, fab is what you make it

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 19:29:04]

Birmingham

Thanks for the responses. Being new, is hard to predict, what I'm putting out thete has any relevance. The???? I suppose was to quell my anxieties regarding what I want. "Which after all important to me and the reader".

So actually being specific to desires and may be the best approach? Yeah the quotes, to fill in the space. Didn't want it to seem that no effort was put into it. " Took me bloody aged to do.lol

Birmingham

Yeah. I know, few misspelt words, these phones.

Can you accept that even though you've put a lot of effort in it probably hasn't worked?

It comes across like some kind of spoof of a zen like self help guide to sex. There may be a female version of you that laps all that up but jeez, that's a niche you're looking for.

Two choices, either you're right and it'll work out for you or you accept that yes, you've put work in but so what, what were you expecting to have to do? You're competing to shine amongst many others and so you're going to have to work out what they want as well as what you think is good.

This is a feedback thread so you're getting some great feedback. Up to you what you do with it.

Oh, and ignore the snidey people with the personal insults, thankfully fairly rare.

Bx

Birmingham

"Can you accept that even though you've put a lot of effort in it probably hasn't worked?

It comes across like some kind of spoof of a zen like self help guide to sex. There may be a female version of you that laps all that up but jeez, that's a niche you're looking for. It's a good humbling experience. I've had some useful feedback, I feel I was to much out there, putting what I expect people to hear, rather than just being. Nice one.

Two choices, either you're right and it'll work out for you or you accept that yes, you've put work in but so what, what were you expecting to have to do? You're competing to shine amongst many others and so you're going to have to work out what they want as well as what you think is good.

This is a feedback thread so you're getting some great feedback. Up to you what you do with it.

Oh, and ignore the snidey people with the personal insults, thankfully fairly rare.

Bx

"

I felt it was very wordy but told me nothing about you and what you are looking for, or offering to potential meets.

Also, I didn't get the point of repeating the 'what's your kink?' part to be honest.

"What's your kink?"

You keep writing that. Nothing in the text seems to be relevant to it.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads offering generic profile advice in the archives they all say similar.. happy reading.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I feel you are saying what's your kink? too often. It's like you want to know what the lady wants and you will help her play out her fantasy. This means to me that you don't have any preferences and are so desperate for sex, that you want to appeal to all ladies so you don't miss any opportunity.

I might have misjudged you, but that's what I got from your profile. Less waffle and say clearly what you want and what you offer.

whats your kink !!!!!! how many times

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

And in the minds of many, there is no place where we are more honest, the most truly ourselves than when we have our hands down our pants.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Why not ask the 'type'you are trying to attract????

Your profile will never appeal to all just be yourself whoever that maybe and wait

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 10/12/15 11:27:04]

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

To be honest, it just reads like a load of random sentences. Most don't even actually qualify as sentences, its more like a list of words. It doesn't actually tell us anything about you.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"I felt it was very wordy but told me nothing about you and what you are looking for, or offering to potential meets.

Also, I didn't get the point of repeating the 'what's your kink?' part to be honest. "

I agree. Tell us more about who you are and what you have to offer. I appreciate you are wanting to be a bit different but think you've gone a bit OTT. You seem nice tho so I'm sure you can do better. You'd probably do better at a club tho, black men tend to be pretty popular ( even have their own nights!)

Thanks..."

I am sorry to be so straightforward but your profile reads like a bad astrology prediction. It is faux deep. None of it is at all enlightening. Do you talk like that in real life? Do you think it means anything? Why not just be yourself?

"It's a tad pretentious????????"

What he said. Without the 'tad'. Sorry

We are a couple so would not play alone or with single men. Read a bit yawn!

If you want people to take notice of you write what you want and looking for keep it simple, no silly talk or questions.

Good Lord!

Cut out the crap and describe yourself and what you are looking for in an informative non waffle ful profile!!

I may sound harsh but I speak the truth xx

"Good Lord!

Cut out the crap and describe yourself and what you are looking for in an informative non waffle ful profile!!

I may sound harsh but I speak the truth xx "

She does mate. That reads like you're trying to make yourself sound like some kind of sex guru. What we all think is (at best) your a pretentious prick or that we aren't interested because it looks fake

Keep your profile short and sweet but directly to the point as what you want/don't want

Long profiles can become boring unless you're very witty and clever with words

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

2 days later and it seems the OP hasn't listened to any advice. Not gonna waste my time suggesting anything.

What's your kink?????????

We thought it was a joke profile, but if you are serious. You need to re-write it. Be genuine and stop with the what's your kink.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Thanks..."

Lose the waffle and just be yourself! And the 'what's your kink' thing just pissed me off a bit when I was reading it to be honest!

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Profile didn't say much about you...

Mind you I say too much

Lose the quotes and these ????!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic