FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Full Frontal?

Full Frontal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been pondering whether to take a photo of my naked body in full to put on my profile. This would show my stretchmarks, saggy tummy, wonky boobs etc. I realise that a profile is your "shopfront" so perhaps I should just show myself from the most flattering angles? I guess doing a full frontal would risk ruling out the hottest guys but at the same time, at least if I met somebody then I wouldn't stress that they were expecting a better version of myself and I'd know they found me truly attractive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Don't stress at others opinions do what you feel you want to do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do whatever youre comfy with - xx

Sabrina often says I can't put certain pics on as they don't show her in her best light . I don't see that , but respect her wishes . And certainly no complaints from meets in the flesh .

If you feel,comfortable , show them . If not leave things as they are .

Your profile , your choice .

Personally I would rather see a full body pic than a shoe though

Galway

"Sabrina often says I can't put certain pics on as they don't show her in her best light . I don't see that , but respect her wishes . And certainly no complaints from meets in the flesh .

If you feel,comfortable , show them . If not leave things as they are .

Your profile , your choice .

Personally I would rather see a full body pic than a shoe though "

Jaysus guys your pix are on a different planet altogether at least now I know where the party is hahaha

Haha I only put the feet ones on because there are a few guys who have a foot fetish - can't stand feet myself!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 10/12/15 23:57:46]

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I often discount ladies with the very selective pics. You know, an ankle here, a hand there...an eye

I wonder what is wrong with the "whole picture ".

I am not saying that a profile should be full length...warts and all.

But an idea of a persons overall shape is an indicator that they are not hiding something. It doesn't have to be in public pics either, but available to those you are interested in.

Yes do it

Galway

"Yes do it "

why do you want more and then want words?

"I often discount ladies with the very selective pics. You know, an ankle here, a hand there...an eye

I wonder what is wrong with the "whole picture ".

I am not saying that a profile should be full length...warts and all.

But an idea of a persons overall shape is an indicator that they are not hiding something. It doesn't have to be in public pics either, but available to those you are interested in. "

I agree with this. I choose pics that show me at my best. When I'm meeting i have the full length pics to show so they know they aren't getting the full artistic version of me.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I put my full frontal (and full backal) stood up nude pics in friends only. That way I don't have to show all my wobbly bits to all and sundry but those I may meet get the whole picture.

"I put my full frontal (and full backal) stood up nude pics in friends only. That way I don't have to show all my wobbly bits to all and sundry but those I may meet get the whole picture."

Same (see profile pic

Although I do show my wobbly bits & stretch marks on our public ones as I appreciate these can be off putting for some people so at least I know if they contact us they are aware of said wobble and marks, saves any awkwardly

X

By *rivingforceMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I'd keep them private if you are not sure about showing in public I don't blame anyone for not having it all on display

I think if you are happy with the photo then you should show it.

I am not as handsome, 6 packed or as young as many on here, I am also hairy which many do like.

But it is me.

Those that don't like what I am can pass me by.

And do.

Full frontal, but covered in tight latex. I could take those photos of V all day long

I show accurate shape but not details. I feel like someone has to be pretty stupid to not realise that someone who is a size 18 is probably going to have a saggy stomach, stretch marks and wobbly bits. So if they're disappointed that's their problem not mine.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've been pondering whether to take a photo of my naked body in full to put on my profile. This would show my stretchmarks, saggy tummy, wonky boobs etc. I realise that a profile is your "shopfront" so perhaps I should just show myself from the most flattering angles? I guess doing a full frontal would risk ruling out the hottest guys but at the same time, at least if I met somebody then I wouldn't stress that they were expecting a better version of myself and I'd know they found me truly attractive? "

Full frontal please. Be proud and confident of your body

Put them in freinds if you have to, i got my saggy bits as my profile pic and i got into hot pics yesterday with it. I think guys like our flaws and don't expect us to be perfect at all. I thought this before yesterday also.

And it doesn't put the hot guys off, fuck me some of the guys who messaged me yesterday to meet...

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Dear Ladies,

Believe it or not but we ALL have body issues of one sort and another. Most have spent time on nude or semi nude beaches and so have a pretty clear idea of the human form in it's various guises.

The most important things are a sexy laugh, a twinkle in the eye and a sense of humour.

The rest are tools to be used to achieve considerable pleasure.

L2

Ok that's the bloke what does the female look like ?

Galway

"And it doesn't put the hot guys off, fuck me some of the guys who messaged me yesterday to meet... "

was that my messages you meant awwww thanks lol x

"And it doesn't put the hot guys off, fuck me some of the guys who messaged me yesterday to meet...

was that my messages you meant awwww thanks lol x"

Haha you didn't message me, but you reminded me all the guys i find instantly hot seem to be at least 200 miles away...

Galway

"And it doesn't put the hot guys off, fuck me some of the guys who messaged me yesterday to meet...

Haha you didn't message me, but you reminded me all the guys i find instantly hot seem to be at least 200 miles away..."

so saying that you're saying i'm hot woo hoo I win lol

Haha you didn't message me, but you reminded me all the guys i find instantly hot seem to be at least 200 miles away...

so saying that you're saying i'm hot woo hoo I win lol"

Lol, yes i did say that. And i bet you got a sexy accent too...aw 200 miles though tssss.

Pics (and profiles) should be like CVs. They should not lie. They should be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the best bits!

Do what is comfortable for you. No one should feel they have to do something they are not comfortable with.

By *avchaseCouple  over a year ago

Calne

Some of us may like wobbly bits and a bit of something to cuddle!!

By *aughtynice23Couple  over a year ago

South West

Just show what you feel comfortable with. And be proud of yourself, being sexy is about being happy with oneself. You will have plenty of interest I'm sure ! Xxx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I wonder what is wrong with the "whole picture " "

Nothing wrong about respecting the internet and not feeling pressured into putting naked pics on just because others do.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don't worry about ur lumps n bumps most people r in d same boat . To b honest I rather a lady dressed in a nice sexy dress r swimming suit . Don't b worried ok were all d same here I think lol with d exception of a few beauties

[Removed by poster at 12/12/15 03:07:14]

"Haha I only put the feet ones on because there are a few guys who have a foot fetish - can't stand feet myself! "

You do have very nice tootsies though

"Haha I only put the feet ones on because there are a few guys who have a foot fetish - can't stand feet myself!

You do have very nice tootsies though "

Thank you

"I've been pondering whether to take a photo of my naked body in full to put on my profile. This would show my stretchmarks, saggy tummy, wonky boobs etc. I realise that a profile is your "shopfront" so perhaps I should just show myself from the most flattering angles? I guess doing a full frontal would risk ruling out the hottest guys but at the same time, at least if I met somebody then I wouldn't stress that they were expecting a better version of myself and I'd know they found me truly attractive? "

I'd say do it. If anyone objects then they weren't worth your time anyway!

Don't be ashamed of your stretch marks they tiger strips that you have earned, saggy tummy was a home for 9 months to the future of man kind x be proud of your body it's a Kingdom that has housed the most important thing in life.... and that's life x

» Add a new message to this topic