FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Site supporter

Site supporter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I've been on here for a while now and I've had a few meets. I've noticed a few on my friends list are site supporters. I can see the advantages of seeing who looked at my profile and messaging people who only receive mail from site supporters but will it help me successfully get more meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Probably not.

I like the chance to see all messages one person has sent. You get more pics too.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh and the private notes is very handy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I wouldn't think so at all. I look more at veri's when looking at people.

I lile being a site supporter, I can keep track of the messages abd conversations I have with people which is worth the cost by itseld.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Looked at me only works if those viewing are not in stealth

I don't site support for the 'perks' as I don't use those features. As long as you're verified and have a decent profile I would probably message

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

There are a few useful tools that you get, but it doesn't increase your chances of meets anywhere near as much as verifications do.

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

All the above is true but you are also filtered out by a lot of site supporters so yes it may well increase your chances and anything that shrinks your pool of competitors is a good thing?

L2

for £ 10/120 days. It's a no brainer. Not being one is a tad frustrating after you've been one for a while.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Hi, I've been on here for a while now and I've had a few meets. I've noticed a few on my friends list are site supporters. I can see the advantages of seeing who looked at my profile and messaging people who only receive mail from site supporters but will it help me successfully get more meets?

"

Probably not, but at around 8p a day what have you got to lose by giving it a try!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Probably not.

I like the chance to see all messages one person has sent. You get more pics too.

"

This. And notes.

"Hi, I've been on here for a while now and I've had a few meets. I've noticed a few on my friends list are site supporters. I can see the advantages of seeing who looked at my profile and messaging people who only receive mail from site supporters but will it help me successfully get more meets?

"

I doubt it will help you get more meets.

"

No. The only thing that will get you meets is you...

Being able to message those who block non-site supporters opens up more possibilities right there.

It probably won't make much difference tbh but it's good to support sites that you like and want to remain open/functioning.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for you're advice. I have got what I think is enough good verifications but I'm hoping I can get more in time with more meets

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

We only meet site supporters.

We had a guy that wanted to meet us in a hotel and even offered to pay for it all but wasn't a site supporter, when I asked why he said he couldn't afford it, oh great so how was he going to pay for a hotel room?

Without being rude & don't take it the wrong way but if you can't afford a fiver we're not interested.

Hope this helps in some way xx

» Add a new message to this topic