FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what do you think

what do you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all newish here and just wondered if a few girls could let me know about my pics.What do you honestly think and what else would be good to show?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Pics are fine... although I'd be tempted to make the cock one private, always nice to leave a little to the imagination.

I'd work on the text in your profile though... give a bit more info about who you are and what you like. Two line profiles are ten a penny... make it stand out with some wit and charm!

By *atineWoman  over a year ago

tayside

You need to work on your profile content. I'm personally not a fan of "Ok not sure what to say here so here goes......".

Tell us what you like, don't like, what you're generally looking for, what you're like as a person eg are you funny, a party person, quiet, etc. Say something a little risque or different to capture the attentions of others...

Good luck!

PS Nice thighs!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with Satine, you've mentioned you'd like people to help you add some sparks to your life, but what do you have to offer? What do you enjoy - it's all very well putting fun, but what do you class as fun?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanx girls xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pics are fine hun xxx

» Add a new message to this topic