FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice please.

Profile advice please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *typical guy OP   Man  over a year ago

wigan

I am after opinions and peoples thought on my profile and username as i seem to be mainly attracting messages/pm`s and webcam views from males.

I asked this question in general chat but didn`t get much help, other than being told i look "a bit freddie mercury" and "promiscuous" lol. Thought i would try asking here for a more useful response. Feel free to be as critical as necessary, i wont take offense (tho it would be good if people could refrain from just taking the piss for the sake of it.. haha)

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"I am after opinions and peoples thought on my profile and username as i seem to be mainly attracting messages/pm`s and webcam views from males.

I asked this question in general chat but didn`t get much help, other than being told i look "a bit freddie mercury" and "promiscuous" lol. Thought i would try asking here for a more useful response. Feel free to be as critical as necessary, i wont take offense (tho it would be good if people could refrain from just taking the piss for the sake of it.. haha)

Thanks in advance."

Be yourself,you will find that you can tweak your profile pics wording etc a bit at a time until you find the happy medium patience is a key factor and if all else fails win the lottery

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

If you don't want messages from men you can filter them out.

wigan

hi mate. Thanks for the reply. my main issue is with being told i look a bit freddie mercury and getting too many pm`s asking if i fuck guys. haha.

Galway

"hi mate. Thanks for the reply. my main issue is with being told i look a bit freddie mercury and getting too many pm`s asking if i fuck guys. haha. "

don't stress like the lady above said you can filter them out or do what I do say thanks but no thanks and wish them well on the site.

wigan

Hi kinky minx. I have set my filter to stop them inboxing me but have not yet turned off pm``s as i would like for ladies to be able to pm me. I was mainly wondering why i get the attention in the first place, like am i giving out some unintentional signal or something? Thinking about it now tho, maybe it is nothing to do with me and its just that there are a lot of desperate men that don`t read profiles. Sounds likely enough lol

I would still appreciate some input on my profile though.

wigan

Not stressed as such mate. Just trying to understand it. I reckon i have been taking it too personally, esp after being told i look a bit freddie mercury (i dont know i that means gay, or actually like him and i have never been told anything like it before. The person who said it did have his knickers in a twist tho lol. wonder if they are one of those i haven`t replied to.. )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not stressed as such mate. Just trying to understand it. I reckon i have been taking it too personally, esp after being told i look a bit freddie mercury (i dont know i that means gay, or actually like him and i have never been told anything like it before. The person who said it did have his knickers in a twist tho lol. wonder if they are one of those i haven`t replied to.. ) "

Press reply and quote so we know who you're responding to hun

wigan

"Not stressed as such mate. Just trying to understand it. I reckon i have been taking it too personally, esp after being told i look a bit freddie mercury (i dont know i that means gay, or actually like him and i have never been told anything like it before. The person who said it did have his knickers in a twist tho lol. wonder if they are one of those i haven`t replied to.. )

Press reply and quote so we know who you're responding to hun"

Sorry, i am not to good with this forum. How do i reply and quote as i can only do one or the other.

"Not stressed as such mate. Just trying to understand it. I reckon i have been taking it too personally, esp after being told i look a bit freddie mercury (i dont know i that means gay, or actually like him and i have never been told anything like it before. The person who said it did have his knickers in a twist tho lol. wonder if they are one of those i haven`t replied to.. )

Sorry, i am not to good with this forum. How do i reply and quote as i can only do one or the other."

You just did it sweet cheeks

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Hi kinky minx. I have set my filter to stop them inboxing me but have not yet turned off pm``s"

Not sure what you mean as if you stop them messaging you how can they PM you? Unless you mean in chat?

Galway

I frickin wish I looked like the Fredmeister lol

wigan

Sorry, i am not to good with this forum. How do i reply and quote as i can only do one or the other.

You just did it sweet cheeks "

Ah, i see. Thought i had to click the "reply in forum" button aswell as the quote button! Thanks.

wigan

"Hi kinky minx. I have set my filter to stop them inboxing me but have not yet turned off pm``s

Not sure what you mean as if you stop them messaging you how can they PM you? Unless you mean in chat?"

Yes, in chat. There are only options to allow everybody, friends, and nobody to pm. No male or female option.

wigan

"I frickin wish I looked like the Fredmeister lol"

I dont think i do though, so does that mean he was just calling me gay? haha

You said it.. But you do not look either. X

Happy swinging

wigan

"You said it.. But you do not look either. X

Happy swinging"

That is good to know. I may have to stop wearing the maids outfit on cam though.. (JOKE btw!) lol

Happy swinging

That is good to know. I may have to stop wearing the maids outfit on cam though.. (JOKE btw!) lol"

Good job I understand your lingo haha..

How does someone look promiscuous?

Galway

just enjoy yourself dude and avoid the fruit and nuts

wigan

Happy swinging

That is good to know. I may have to stop wearing the maids outfit on cam though.. (JOKE btw!) lol

Good job I understand your lingo haha.. "

If you think that lingo is bad you should here the spoken word here in wigan. It is like another language, and its name is wiganese haha

wigan

"How does someone look promiscuous? "

Good question, i wondered the same myself but they stopped talking to me after i asked them about it. lol

wigan

"just enjoy yourself dude and avoid the fruit and nuts "

Thanks pal, you too. I will try but they always find me sooner or later lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've fabbed a pic op, as I thought it was good.

It's not a terrible profile but could add more - this is just an idea. I know you're open minded etc etc but I don't feel like I know an awful lot about your sexual tastes, after reading it.

Add in some info upon mmf experience or interests etc.

wigan

"I've fabbed a pic op, as I thought it was good.

It's not a terrible profile but could add more - this is just an idea. I know you're open minded etc etc but I don't feel like I know an awful lot about your sexual tastes, after reading it.

Add in some info upon mmf experience or interests etc."

Thanks for the fab, and for your reply. I will have a think and add to it.

» Add a new message to this topic