FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there but of advice please-been talking to someone on here and what's app arranged to meet tomorrow. Gave my address and now he is no longer a user on the site. Obviously I'm worried now he will turn up any opinions please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you still message him on whatsapp? I'd ask there what's going on.

Tempted to say don't worry, i've given out my address to plenty of people and they have never randomly turned up,but do know that's not the case for all people.

Yes because I wouldn't want someone now just turning up particularly as I may now instead have a friend round I don't like the idea of someone knowing my address and I don't know them.

Just tried whatsapp think he's blocked me

I wouldn't worry to much obviously not got the balls of his conviction so to speak just another time waster if he turns up just say sorry don't need new Windows lol

You are right I might not answe if someone knocks tomorrow morning I don't recognise keep all the doors locked I think x

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I would try to get a friend around. Is it possible he knows you and got cold feet, confirmed who you are now you've given him your address. I am very careful who I give my address out to. A couple of previous regular fuck buddies, and I knew loads about them before I did, and my current partner only.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Had you met him before?

"Just tried whatsapp think he's blocked me"

He probably had no intention of turning up then, imo.

Maybe meet your friend somewhere public then you aren't stuck at home worrying about this other guy turning up though?

No and lesson learnt for sure thanks guys

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

If hes blocked you and left the site, id say that means hes a bottler and wont turn up.

Going forwards though, safer to arrange to meet in a public place, then you wont have the issue of complete stranger knowing your address

I agree with others make sure you are out . I would never give my

Address to people got to beware

Of stalkers and weirdos

Stay safe

A little late now but never give your address to somebody you haven't already met. Arrange a social somewhere public first x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Just like the others say always meet in public first.

And if a guy won't do that then don't meet him. If he cannot respect your need for safety then he is not worth meeting.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We always meet in a local pub first, before heading back to ours or theirs.

Sounds to us that he's bottled it. When it gets too real, they dissappear. Happened to us a few times. In future though, don't give out your address... Ever! Meet somewhere public first and go from there. Stay safe.

.... We think you should stop putting out even more info about yourself with these replies as well. It sounds like you live on your own and he'll pick up on that if he's reading this. Look after yourself...always.

Lots of lessons learnt today thanks all

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

the likelihood of him turning up is around zero and he'd have to get past your front door anyway. Can you imagine rocking up at some random strangers house - you don't know who they are with or if it is even their real address. Look at him like he's an unwanted window salesman if he does, then find out his reg plate

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

as said get a friend around let them answer door and say sorry think you got wrong house

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"as said get a friend around let them answer door and say sorry think you got wrong house "

"Hi there but of advice please-been talking to someone on here and what's app arranged to meet tomorrow. Gave my address and now he is no longer a user on the site. Obviously I'm worried now he will turn up any opinions please"
why what's changed ,all that's changed is he left the site maybe admin banned him for some reason but likelihood is you will never hear from him again

No show yet but still made sure I've locked my doors and curtains shut..lesson learnt to not do this again

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Very likely he's got cold feet and maybe wasn't exactly who was making out to be anyway. It's a good idea to be out, even if you're in, if you know what I mean and I'm glad you are more experienced, now so that won't happen again.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Very likely he's got cold feet and maybe wasn't exactly who was making out to be anyway. It's a good idea to be out, even if you're in, if you know what I mean and I'm glad you are more experienced, now so that won't happen again.

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"No show yet but still made sure I've locked my doors and curtains shut..lesson learnt to not do this again"

Its not a bad lesson to learn...but I don't think this place is any more dangerous than the real world so sorry you're hiding away.

Like many have already said, the disappearing trick is more often than not the hallmark of the wannabees than the psychos.

"No show yet but still made sure I've locked my doors and curtains shut..lesson learnt to not do this again"
don't think it affected her too much she has a pussy full of cum now xx her status

People chicken out for so many reasons but looks like it turned it alright for op

Easy peasy if you have a friend around just get them to answer the door and feign ignorance, make it look like you gave out a fake address!

Killing two birds with one stone, he won't come back and you avoid awkwardness!

X

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

"Easy peasy if you have a friend around just get them to answer the door and feign ignorance, make it look like you gave out a fake address!

X"

So it was your house?

I can't believe grown adults give their address to total strangers for sex.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

personally i think your making a big deal out of this he left the site and blocked YOU on WhatsApp his not coming

"Easy peasy if you have a friend around just get them to answer the door and feign ignorance, make it look like you gave out a fake address!

X

So it was your house?"

This is why you don't share trade secrets

"Yes because I wouldn't want someone now just turning up particularly as I may now instead have a friend round I don't like the idea of someone knowing my address and I don't know them. "

Bit silly to give your address in the first place really , common sense would be to meet in a mutual public place!,This site is full of nutters

"I can't believe grown adults give their address to total strangers for sex.

"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can't believe grown adults give their address to total strangers for sex.

"

Despite warnings teenagers and twenty somethings and if what I see in the forums lots of older people give out huge amounts of personal information on the net to anyone who's reading. Some people fly half way round the world to meet an on line persona. I think virtual becomes reality sometimes.

"Hi there but of advice please-been talking to someone on here and what's app arranged to meet tomorrow. Gave my address and now he is no longer a user on the site. Obviously I'm worried now he will turn up any opinions please"
did he have veris etc.? Can you remember the profile name? Although he deleted his profile im sure admin can still get the details.

oh and dont give out your details in future.. Though im sure you know that now

» Add a new message to this topic