FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > maximum pleasure

maximum pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you hit your threshold for maximum pleasure? Say, on a scale from 1 to 1 million, if a,million is the maximum that your body and mind could feel as a maximum at any one time, how close have you got to it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How would you even know that your body had reached maximum pleasure?

When your body's a quivering wreck and you float off to sub space. Then I know , perfect

Hope never to reach the pinnacle

What would you do next

"tiddlywinks"

If done right, squirting can take me to a point I can't cope with. I usually burst into uncontrollable sobs, struggle to breathe and can't move. Would only get like that with my hubby as it's a very vulnerable state to be in. X

"How would you even know that your body had reached maximum pleasure?"

I agree with this. Thought i'd hit my sexual peak with my ex in my 30s, but it gets better all the time.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"If done right, squirting can take me to a point I can't cope with. I usually burst into uncontrollable sobs, struggle to breathe and can't move. Would only get like that with my hubby as it's a very vulnerable state to be in. X"

I get into a similar state with Paul but he keeps saying there's more to be had and its "only foreplay".....actually quite scared of what might be obtainable

"If done right, squirting can take me to a point I can't cope with. I usually burst into uncontrollable sobs, struggle to breathe and can't move. Would only get like that with my hubby as it's a very vulnerable state to be in. X"

That's reassured me, as I've sometimes got to the point with my OH where I struggle to breathe. It's overwhelming.

Still feel like there's more to go and not sure you can get to a maximum as each experience can be slightly different. In the meantime I'll just have to keep trying!

» Add a new message to this topic