FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice

profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, i did this before and got some good feedback, so if some people could have a read and give me a few tips on how to improve my profile, i'd very much appreciate your time and assistance, thanks. have fun.

Mrlove.

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Not sure why you need to ask again then?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads all offering similar generic advice in the archives..

Happy reading

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"There are countless threads all offering similar generic advice in the archives..

Happy reading "

He's right the advice is all generic so I'm afraid no one will be able to tell you much different than the last time you asked for help

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"There are countless threads all offering similar generic advice in the archives..

Happy reading

He's right the advice is all generic so I'm afraid no one will be able to tell you much different than the last time you asked for help "

I'm a bloke I'm always right.. until a lady tells me I'm wrong..

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Your profile seems good to me. Only comments.....maybe a couple more photos to view. The heading play times over? This is puzzling. Sounds like you no longer wish to play. Not sure what this means.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all, i did this before and got some good feedback, so if some people could have a read and give me a few tips on how to improve my profile, i'd very much appreciate your time and assistance, thanks. have fun.

Mrlove.

x"

I am afraid that I am one of those dreaded grammar nazis, so it would be a no from me.

because i updated it recently...

fair enough, thanks anyway.

thanks gorgeous, i'll change my header, its a quote from a film so yeah, it doesn't make much sense, thanks very much.

a no about what? giving me advice, you could have at least told me what/where my mistakes are instead of just saying no... but thanks anyway.

"a no about what? giving me advice, you could have at least told me what/where my mistakes are instead of just saying no... but thanks anyway. "

The "+ quote" button is best to use when replying to a post. We can then see to whom you are replying.

If that was a reply to me, then my advice would be to run your profile text through a grammar checker (if you do want to appease the grammar nazis). You are not using sentences.

Opinion is split on here as to whether grammar and spelling matters but you cannot go wrong by being right. You will then not alienate those to whom it does matter.

Googly eyes on your penis

» Add a new message to this topic