FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone give me advice please im on this a while and not even a coffee meet. Granted I havent sent to many messages or maybe any messages I have sent havent stood out. I feel my pics are crap are they really that bad though ? (Honest answers please as I have a thick skin). I am involved in forums but feel somewhat out of place whether thats a paranoid thing on my part I dont know. I am a good guy with eager to please and I am a good communicator in general. So any advice or tips on my profile please share.

Thanks for looking

John

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You look rather grumpy

Brighton - even Hove!

And I'm not convinced when you say you're a good communicator......

So.....do a forum search for 'profile advice', read and take note of the generic advice given to others asking similar questions to you, choose the advice you want to take and change your profile accordingly. Join in on the forum and chat rooms, go to a social (at a sensible time) and a club. Don't give up, be happy and patient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anyone give me advice please im on this a while and not even a coffee meet. Granted I havent sent to many messages or maybe any messages I have sent havent stood out. I feel my pics are crap are they really that bad though ? (Honest answers please as I have a thick skin). I am involved in forums but feel somewhat out of place whether thats a paranoid thing on my part I dont know. I am a good guy with eager to please and I am a good communicator in general. So any advice or tips on my profile please share.

Thanks for looking

John "

You are in Ireland and straight. If you were here, and bi, it would still be a no. Too restrictive and not interesting.

By *inxandmaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wells

Maybe smile a bit, you do look ok but not as though meeting you might be enjoyable or fun.

Maybe put a bit more about yourself and what you like, apart from sex. Personally I like guys to have some other interests too.

Name isn't very sexy either btw.

"And I'm not convinced when you say you're a good communicator......

So.....do a forum search for 'profile advice', read and take note of the generic advice given to others asking similar questions to you, choose the advice you want to take and change your profile accordingly. Join in on the forum and chat rooms, go to a social (at a sensible time) and a club. Don't give up, be happy and patient. "

Thanks for that

I feel I cant smile at all as i hate my pics when I smile

I can talk to anyone but I lack in confidence (but i do have a thick skin) as im to worried what other people think if that makes sence. I know I shouldnt but I do.

Thanks for advice though

"Maybe smile a bit, you do look ok but not as though meeting you might be enjoyable or fun.

Maybe put a bit more about yourself and what you like, apart from sex. Personally I like guys to have some other interests too.

Name isn't very sexy either btw.

"

Thanks for that will have a read over and change it a little thanks

Brighton - even Hove!

Your photos are not for you though, are they? So either change them to smiling photos (which shows you're a happy and friendly man) or leave them as they are.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Can anyone give me advice please im on this a while and not even a coffee meet. Granted I havent sent to many messages or maybe any messages I have sent havent stood out. I feel my pics are crap are they really that bad though ? (Honest answers please as I have a thick skin). I am involved in forums but feel somewhat out of place whether thats a paranoid thing on my part I dont know. I am a good guy with eager to please and I am a good communicator in general. So any advice or tips on my profile please share.

Thanks for looking.

John "

. Your pictures are fine but your profile does not say much about yourself. What are your key selling points or hobbies and interests .

Brighton - even Hove!

You can't know what other people think so if you lack confidence in communicating electronically, how on earth will you have enough confidence to meet a lady you don't know and get your clothes off in front of her and have sex?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

You look grumpy and suspicious to me. This is meant to be about fun so I would pass.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I mean you are looking out suspiciously, not that you are a suspicious character, oooops

"I mean you are looking out suspiciously, not that you are a suspicious character, oooops"

Dont worry I get where your coming from I need to smile

Thanks for advice

» Add a new message to this topic