FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > impossible to get a meet

impossible to get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It isn't just you lots of single men find it difficult. It isn't impossible though.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ??"

Unfortunately men are the largest group on fab with single ladies the smallest which means men do have it a bit tougher in general yes but if you make a.good effort, you can be successful

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Go join a club

Nothing is impossible. you have to be honest, polite, social and build trust. don't expect someone to demand you come and meet you immediately.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

It's not always easy for couples, shag tonight will no doubt tell us patience is the key, you don't know how long I've wanted to get in first with that.

"It's not always easy for couples, shag tonight will no doubt tell us patience is the key, you don't know how long I've wanted to get in first with that."

Bury/Bolton

"Go join a club "

That's a great shout, you'll get verified, people will get to know you are real, there's nothing like meeting people in the real world to build a good group of friends.

"It's not always easy for couples, shag tonight will no doubt tell us patience is the key, you don't know how long I've wanted to get in first with that."
Good you got the chance to write it before me, you know me to well lol x.

Thanks for the advice guys anybody fancy giving me a whirl

Nope.

To be a guy on fab is a wonderful thing.

Positive mental attitude

Bury/Bolton

"Nothing is impossible. you have to be honest, polite, social and build trust. don't expect someone to demand you come and meet you immediately.

"

Ironman is quite correct my Mrs definitely wouldn't want to meet him immediately, Saturday would be good though

"Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ??

Unfortunately men are the largest group on fab with single ladies the smallest which means men do have it a bit tougher in general yes but if you make a.good effort, you can be successful "

I would've said that men posing as fake unverified women were the largest group on here lol

"Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ??

Unfortunately men are the largest group on fab with single ladies the smallest which means men do have it a bit tougher in general yes but if you make a.good effort, you can be successful

I would've said that men posing as fake unverified women were the largest group on here lol

"

Oh good point my mistake

Not really try expanding your profile a bit though so they know something about you as a person

"Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ??"

Our advice would be go to some clubs, we are a couple and we find it hard to find s date .

Our advice would be go to some clubs, we are a couple and we find it hard to find s date ."

I'd meet you guys your pics an profile are hot x

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

The main thing is to be polite and be yourself and it will happen as there is lots of choice for the ladies and couples here so you need to stand out from the crowd. Good luck though.

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

As others have said your in the largest majority of fab users so you need to work harder than everyone else and mske yourself stand out from the crowd.

Have a look at your profile and ask yourself is it really enough to gain intrest.

It's only been three months so don't panic but it's rare for men on here to get lots of meets but not impossible.

Good luck

Xxxxx

Ayrshire

Also if you've got a niche make sure to say it.

For example there are loads of bi guys and their profile says straight. If there profile said bi and looking for couples there is a demand for that but because of it saying straight on profile it's impossible to find someone xxxx

[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 23:37:27]

Nah it's easy

"Also if you've got a niche make sure to say it.

For example there are loads of bi guys and their profile says straight. If there profile said bi and looking for couples there is a demand for that but because of it saying straight on profile it's impossible to find someone xxxx"

I'm no good at writing about me but get me between the sheets an it's a different story lol Thanks tho x

Ayrshire

For example there are loads of bi guys and their profile says straight. If there profile said bi and looking for couples there is a demand for that but because of it saying straight on profile it's impossible to find someone xxxx

I'm no good at writing about me but get me between the sheets an it's a different story lol Thanks tho x"

Ask someone that knows you to give a description about you.

The more someone knows about you the more chance you have of getting a meet from them.

Explain your intrests and hobbies but don't do sexual boasts as people that boast rarely live up to their own expectations

Xxxxx

Bury/Bolton

Before you get between the sheets, you gotta get between the ears and unless you can either learn to make your profile and you sound appealing, then you really are going to have to rely on clubs and socials to get your personality across. There's no free rides on here (pardon the expression)

is it?

Yes it is hard on here u defo have to stand out u got to remember the women on here recieve high volume of msgs on here so maybe they dnt get to read them all so i would listen to the majorty in here and extend ya profile.i need to do the same pal iam new to this site but patience is worth.ive been on other sites and been very succesfull.good luck my friend

It would be easier if your profile were accurate.

I'm no good at writing about me but get me between the sheets an it's a different story lol Thanks tho x"

People are not permitted to advise on your profile unless you request advice.

By *ixer1400Man  over a year ago

Whitchurch

Not just you matey.. unfortunately, the site is tits now, and, in general, people won't say otherwise as theyrecshitvscared to say anything negative in case it shows them in any other light than perfect beautiful people whose shit don't smell.. keep it real, not bullshit like most are full of on here.

But that said, yeah be patient, it's a numbers game and you got to be in it to win it, do they say!! )

I've had 3 meets before on other profiles but this time it really is impossible

"I've had 3 meets before on other profiles but this time it really is impossible "

Maybe you should use one of your other profiles?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Not just you matey.. unfortunately, the site is tits now, and, in general, people won't say otherwise as theyrecshitvscared to say anything negative in case it shows them in any other light than perfect beautiful people whose shit don't smell.. keep it real, not bullshit like most are full of on here.

But that said, yeah be patient, it's a numbers game and you got to be in it to win it, do they say!! )"

if the sites that bad why stay?

By *amManJamMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Our advice would be go to some clubs, we are a couple and we find it hard to find s date ."

Large group socials are the way, that way people get to know you and the rest will happen naturally over time. If you're not a fun person to be around, they'll soon let you know.

"Not just you matey.. unfortunately, the site is tits now, and, in general, people won't say otherwise as theyrecshitvscared to say anything negative in case it shows them in any other light than perfect beautiful people whose shit don't smell.. keep it real, not bullshit like most are full of on here.

But that said, yeah be patient, it's a numbers game and you got to be in it to win it, do they say!! )"

First time I've ever been called beautiful!

Its not impossible to get meets on here. It's just not easy.

But that, that isn't easy is always worth twice that, than is easy to get.

Its not easy. Especially at first. As has already been said, you need to get yourself known in some way. Either on the forums or clubs.

You do get out what you put in.

For myself, I find it easier to make friends on here then see where it goes, rather than go straight for a meet. I find the sex is just a bonus.

Unfortunately the male to female ratio is very skewed so ladies always have the advantage of being able to pick and choose, so you really have to sell yourself.

Whats the best social groups to go on pal ive only just recently used these forums

By *ovetolickpussy69Man  over a year ago

south east

Patience is key. But as everyone has said the ratio is probably 1 guy to 100 women...keep the faith lol

Patience is a virtue mate, keep the faith

By *urham couple a and lCouple  over a year ago

durham

We are finding it difficult I fin a meet with a couple or a fem but haven't give up hope (yet) know it takes time and atm it's a bit hard because of time of year. New year new start see if we get someware

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Clubs and socials are a good way to go, there people can see your personality as well and whether they are attracted to you. Believe it or not, it is not all about looks and how good you are between the sheets, some may disagree, but that is my opinion. Good luck!!

"We are finding it difficult I fin a meet with a couple or a fem but haven't give up hope (yet) know it takes time and atm it's a bit hard because of time of year. New year new start see if we get someware "

I wonder why? You both look very nice to me

"Clubs and socials are a good way to go, there people can see your personality as well and whether they are attracted to you. Believe it or not, it is not all about looks and how good you are between the sheets, some may disagree, but that is my opinion. Good luck!!"

I agree. There are a lot of people on here I chat to. There may be no chemistry but I would happily take for a meal/coffee/drink

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Get to a social, join in on the forums, or go to a club and get chatting at the bar.

I cant understand the OPs problem. 200 new women join this site every single day,,thats 73000 a year..

Have you tried lowering your standards?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Of those two choices.....its you. Look at ironmans advice - he's been here 2 weeks and has the right mindset. Patience, clubs, social, chat rooms, forum, messages.....

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

you call yourself pure kink..what i want to know is actually how kinky you are.

the things you mention arent actually kinky to me..they are actually pretty vanilla..got any rope stashed away?, walk with a cane? an ex cowboy with a skill with a bullwhip?

just asking...x

"Nothing is impossible. you have to be honest, polite, social and build trust. don't expect someone to demand you come and meet you immediately.

"

Exactly. Whilst we're not meeting for a while we DO look for and meet solo guys who make us sit up and take notice . . far too many solo-guys have profiles which seem to suggest "Well, I'm here now . . so who's first?"

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

It can be tough for guys.. .. you have to offer the folks something different to the other guys. .. find out that and you'll get meets.

Simples...

durham

"We are finding it difficult I fin a meet with a couple or a fem but haven't give up hope (yet) know it takes time and atm it's a bit hard because of time of year. New year new start see if we get someware

I wonder why? You both look very nice to me "

Aww thanks we talk with them but never get to arranging a meet

"I cant understand the OPs problem. 200 new women join this site every single day,,thats 73000 a year.."

. . . yes but 175 of those per day are bored unemployed husbands seeking cheap thrills.

"I cant understand the OPs problem. 200 new women join this site every single day,,thats 73000 a year..

. . . yes but 175 of those per day are bored unemployed husbands seeking cheap thrills. "

And unfortunately some are genuine ladies who get so overwhelmed with cock pics, what to fuck me messages that they quickly leave again

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

It's just you.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I think youre the one full of bullshit....and bitterness.

"Clubs and socials are a good way to go, there people can see your personality as well and whether they are attracted to you. Believe it or not, it is not all about looks and how good you are between the sheets, some may disagree, but that is my opinion. Good luck!!"

Will take no off work over xmas so hopping to go to a club amour looks good x

in the area you live it should be dead easy so I would say its something you are doing my friend ,send friendly messages based on profile with a face pic and some humour eventually you will get success

"you call yourself pure kink..what i want to know is actually how kinky you are.

the things you mention arent actually kinky to me..they are actually pretty vanilla..got any rope stashed away?, walk with a cane? an ex cowboy with a skill with a bullwhip?

just asking...x"

I'd love to do all of them things but never met any one that is into canning but I've dabbled in the rope play an love it.

I find it's easy !!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Clubs and socials are a good way to go, there people can see your personality as well and whether they are attracted to you. Believe it or not, it is not all about looks and how good you are between the sheets, some may disagree, but that is my opinion. Good luck!!

Will take no off work over xmas so hopping to go to a club amour looks good x "

Well good luck with that, hope you enjoy

First it is important not to be pushy. I frequently find many guys way too pushy and won't take a polite no for an answer! There are many desperados on the site and it comes across as well. Both off putting so try not to let any of that come across in messages

"Is it just me or is it nearly impossible for a single guy to get a meet on here ?? in the area you live it should be dead easy so I would say its something you are doing my friend ,send friendly messages based on profile with a face pic and some humour eventually you will get success "

This guy makes sense!

If fabs is your only means to expressing yourself sexually then you'll find it tough.

Be casual and not desperate. Keep the standards you have in "the real world". Women and couples will read and judge you on your veris (when you get them). Loads of guys join this expecting women to fall at their feet, it's a saturated market, be unique and polite.

Most of all don't be a dickhead. If you can't handle rejection this site isn't for you

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"We are finding it difficult I fin a meet with a couple or a fem but haven't give up hope (yet) know it takes time and atm it's a bit hard because of time of year. New year new start see if we get someware

I wonder why? You both look very nice to me "

Because maybe their preferences would exclude nine out of ten people. Plus there are a considerable number of fakes meaning that it would be hit and miss if the one out of ten was actually real.

Clubs and socials are the way for guys to prove that they are fit, desirable and sexy. If they aren't even that, then hoping for a blind shag is perhaps expecting a bit too much.

We gave up trying to meet people directly off here years ago and now meet at events where the people are real because you meet them in the flesh.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

By the way the opening few words in your profile gives the impression that you can't actually be bothered investing any time and effort into getting what you are looking for.

It's not just men it is woman to sir

durham

"By the way the opening few words in your profile gives the impression that you can't actually be bothered investing any time and effort into getting what you are looking for."

Updated our profile a little would appreciate any advice on it

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

As said above, get some verifications at a club. They will go a long way in making you look serious

B

By *ordweaver2018Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Try not to start your 'blurb' about yourself with a negative.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Most people on here arent looking for single fellas ...i dont know why this is such a surprise

"you call yourself pure kink..what i want to know is actually how kinky you are.

just asking...x

I'd love to do all of them things but never met any one that is into canning but I've dabbled in the rope play an love it. "

ill keep my eye on you xx

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Go join a club

That's a great shout, you'll get verified, people will get to know you are real, there's nothing like meeting people in the real world to build a good group of friends. "

So true

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Not impossible at all, have decent profile, public pic that aren't all cock pics, (not looked at your profile) read profiles, tailor messages to show you've read the profile, get along to clubs and social events.

"It's not just men it is woman to sir "

But tbh. ..If you hide ur profile then there's not much hope either. I just looked and you've hidden your profile.

Try a club. If you do try one then go with the intention to have a fun social evening and talk to people; you may not play (if you do then it's a bonus) but you may get to know people and get invited to play at a later date.

Not really.

By *gowbhoy4funMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Just you ...iv got at least 2 a day

Better luck nxt time

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

That's not a bad line and definitely better than the way you say it in your profile. Just drop the LOL on the end.

You don't have to be Shakespeare to write a reasonable profile but it helps if it looks like you've made an effort. Just saying you're shirt at it sounds more like you just can't be arsed.

just asking...x

I'd love to do all of them things but never met any one that is into canning but I've dabbled in the rope play an love it.

ill keep my eye on you xx "

Would love to tie you up love seeing the body all tied up x

just asking...x

Would love to tie you up love seeing the body all tied up x "

problem is, im looking to be permanently tied to someone..casual encounters these days dont cut it for me..hence why ive hidden my profile. but you really should put your kinky side on your profile..i did a thread a few weeks ago..swinging vs kinky and i had surprising results that more people are into kink on here, than i realized xx

I love kink and fet play

just asking...x

Would love to tie you up love seeing the body all tied up x

problem is, im looking to be permanently tied to someone..casual encounters these days dont cut it for me..hence why ive hidden my profile. but you really should put your kinky side on your profile..i did a thread a few weeks ago..swinging vs kinky and i had surprising results that more people are into kink on here, than i realized xx"

Well who knows what's round the corner if we met an clicked I'd be happy to tie you up all the time xx

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Haven't read thread but there are SO many munches/kinky drinkies and other events in Manchester and surrounding areas. No membership fees and no entry fees.

I love the fab cafe and events there

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Patience is key. But as everyone has said the ratio is probably 1 guy to 100 women...keep the faith lol"

Is that a dream you have often?

It is like gold dust trying to get a meet when your a single man

Hi mate. Make your profile pic a bit more close up! Rest of profile seems reyt enough

hey it doesn't get any better some guys are here for years and have no success ,I have quite a bit of success but think its because I'm mad but I'm tiring of it now I may buy a PlayStation

I bought one few week ago

"I bought one few week ago

"

ah but has it cured your addiction ?

"If fabs is your only means to expressing yourself sexually then you'll find it tough.

Be casual and not desperate. Keep the standards you have in "the real world". Women and couples will read and judge you on your veris (when you get them). Loads of guys join this expecting women to fall at their feet, it's a saturated market, be unique and polite.

Most of all don't be a dickhead. If you can't handle rejection this site isn't for you

"

Be unique hehe hey its sex how unique can you be theirs only so many moves ,in out in out shake it all about

"Be unique hehe hey its sex how unique can you be theirs only so many moves ,in out in out shake it all about "

Ah! That's where you're going wrong! There's a hell of a lot more to it than that!!

Tbh mate, you're not really missing much.

I've had a few meets off here -

1 had teeth that belong In a cemetery ,

1 drank like a fish, like from 1pm on.

1 had a cunt that smelt worse than death, no way am I putting it in there.

1 didnt turn up.

Want me to go on?

"Be unique hehe hey its sex how unique can you be theirs only so many moves ,in out in out shake it all about

Ah! That's where you're going wrong! There's a hell of a lot more to it than that!! "

is their fuck I knew their was god I need help

"Tbh mate, you're not really missing much.

1 didnt turn up.

Want me to go on?

"

If my track record was that bad io would review my selection process or decided that this really isn't for me

1 didnt turn up.

Want me to go on?

If my track record was that bad io would review my selection process or decided that this really isn't for me "

Fair point- but in fab terms I'm a legend!

Old guy, no face pics on Here, London jungle where no-one meets apparently -and so many meets I don't even bother asking for Veris now!

it just takes one special girl and the rest can drift into the past . it's a numbers game for me, wheat/chaff, pearls /oysters kinda fing

1 didnt turn up.

Want me to go on?

If my track record was that bad io would review my selection process or decided that this really isn't for me

Fair point- but in fab terms I'm a legend!

Old guy, no face pics on Here, London jungle where no-one meets apparently -and so many meets I don't even bother asking for Veris now!

it just takes one special girl and the rest can drift into the past . it's a numbers game for me, wheat/chaff, pearls /oysters kinda fing "

lol@legend...

"Haven't read thread but there are SO many munches/kinky drinkies and other events in Manchester and surrounding areas. No membership fees and no entry fees.

I love the fab cafe and events there "

Could you pm me an give me details of the club's you go wouldn't mind tieing you as in your pics wow x

Is it me or is the same question posted on here on a daily basis ? All the tools you need to chat, meet, fantasise over are all provided here for your pleasure now go away and find out how to use them.

Far from impossible...As i know from my previous profile as i was well into 3 figures from verifications/meets....but you do need to get the right attention.

There is much good advice on this thread...clubs, socials, parties etc.....but if you rely purely on the site your profile needs to be exceptional. You haven't asked for a critique and I haven't looked at your profile. That judgement is for you to make.

The fact you aren't Athletic when you state you are puts me right off.

you say your shot at stuff like this in your opening line so already your starting with a negative...

be confident in yourself. sell your self if your putting yourself down what do you think others will do...

Start a fresh my man

"The fact you aren't Athletic when you state you are puts me right off. "

Please define athletic to me then as I'm quite an athletic guy as I play rugby twice a week an also do mma classes 4 times a week so I'd say I'm pretty athletic don't you think ??

"The fact you aren't Athletic when you state you are puts me right off.

Please define athletic to me then as I'm quite an athletic guy as I play rugby twice a week an also do mma classes 4 times a week so I'd say I'm pretty athletic don't you think ??"

Nope.If you want to see Athletic, take a look at my veris. THOSE men are Athletic. From your pictures i'd say you were Average bordering on Curvy. Sucking your stomach in isn't Athletic.

Please define athletic to me then as I'm quite an athletic guy as I play rugby twice a week an also do mma classes 4 times a week so I'd say I'm pretty athletic don't you think ??"

"Athletic" on sites like this doesn't really mean "healthy and fit and does some sports". It usually means you are slim with visible muscles and a defined six pack.

By *ordweaver2018Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Your personal bias aside - you're wrong.

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Definition of athlete in English:

noun

1A person who is proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise:

he had the broad-shouldered build of a natural athlete

"Your personal bias aside - you're wrong.

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

he had the broad-shouldered build of a natural athlete"

Athlete and Athletic are two different words. And whether you like it or not, on sites like these Athletic means six pack.

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

Athlete and Athletic are two different words. And whether you like it or not, on sites like these Athletic means six pack.

"

no it doesn't stop winding him up ,its meant to be Xmas if you can't be nice don't say anything

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

no it doesn't stop winding him up ,its meant to be Xmas if you can't be nice don't say anything "

He asked why he can't get a meet on a public forum. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: you haven't asked for profile advice so I won't give you any. You might like to consider doing a forum thread search on the subject though. If you don't change things......things won't change.

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

no it doesn't stop winding him up ,its meant to be Xmas if you can't be nice don't say anything

He asked why he can't get a meet on a public forum. If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.

"

yes but your replies don't bear any resemblance to reality ,the reason he can't get a meet is the age old problem nothing to do with him having a six pack or not

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

yes but your replies don't bear any resemblance to reality ,the reason he can't get a meet is the age old problem nothing to do with him having a six pack or not "

Ah ok it's not his fault at all it's that women just won't meet him for no reason. Gotcha!

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISH

ATHLETE

athlete

noun

yes but your replies don't bear any resemblance to reality ,the reason he can't get a meet is the age old problem nothing to do with him having a six pack or not

Ah ok it's not his fault at all it's that women just won't meet him for no reason. Gotcha!"

theirs a woman for every man even on here ok that woman might have 20 other men but nevertheless she's there

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Please define athletic to me then as I'm quite an athletic guy as I play rugby twice a week an also do mma classes 4 times a week so I'd say I'm pretty athletic don't you think ??

Nope.If you want to see Athletic, take a look at my veris. THOSE men are Athletic. From your pictures i'd say you were Average bordering on Curvy. Sucking your stomach in isn't Athletic."

You mean the one out of the 4 visible men who had one?

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

If you keep on doing the same old things.....

then you will keep on getting the same old result.

Improve your profile.

"Athletic" on sites like this doesn't really mean "healthy and fit and does some sports". It usually means you are slim with visible muscles and a defined six pack."

Alternatively it means "a guy that can fuck for more than 90 seconds before losing his load"

"Athletic" on sites like this doesn't really mean "healthy and fit and does some sports". It usually means you are slim with visible muscles and a defined six pack.

Alternatively it means "a guy that can fuck for more than 90 seconds before losing his load" "

Put me down as athletic then.....but I reckon I will stick to "average" for my profile descriptors

Nope.If you want to see Athletic, take a look at my veris. THOSE men are Athletic. From your pictures i'd say you were Average bordering on Curvy. Sucking your stomach in isn't Athletic."

Or check my pics. I am athletic lol.

I would also say Iam athletic

Nope.If you want to see Athletic, take a look at my veris. THOSE men are Athletic. From your pictures i'd say you were Average bordering on Curvy. Sucking your stomach in isn't Athletic.

"

I haven't actually looked at their profiles in a while and didn't realise that one of them had hidden his pics however of the two that have visible pics they both have Athletic bodies on show. Not 1. And i can assure the ones with hidden pics have them too. My point still stands, if he wants to see athletic bodies, my visible veris show him.

"If you keep on doing the same old things.....

then you will keep on getting the same old result.

Improve your profile. "

I agree i changed my profile and since i did my time on fab has been much better.u also need to describe yaself in a truthfull way.what u gna do if u do get a meet and u meet them and ya the complete opsite to how u described yaself lol.would be a bit embarrassing dont ya think pal.

I haven't actually looked at their profiles in a while and didn't realise that one of them had hidden his pics however of the two that have visible pics they both have Athletic bodies on show. Not 1. And i can assure the ones with hidden pics have them too. My point still stands, if he wants to see athletic bodies, my visible veris show him."

an athlete is a person who plays sport on a regular basis or enjoys regular exercise not someone who has abs not every guy can achieve abs I tried last year for 6 months and was doing 260 sit ups a day ,my stomach muscles are rock hard but no abs ,so I think a guy that plays rugby twice a week can be described as an athlete

It's not impossible, but it is BLOODY hard work...!

I haven't actually looked at their profiles in a while and didn't realise that one of them had hidden his pics however of the two that have visible pics they both have Athletic bodies on show. Not 1. And i can assure the ones with hidden pics have them too. My point still stands, if he wants to see athletic bodies, my visible veris show him. an athlete is a person who plays sport on a regular basis or enjoys regular exercise not someone who has abs not every guy can achieve abs I tried last year for 6 months and was doing 260 sit ups a day ,my stomach muscles are rock hard but no abs ,so I think a guy that plays rugby twice a week can be described as an athlete "

Jesus you do know it's a physical description not what's your favourite past time

or what you do at weekends hey I've not been to the gym in four months due to injury but I've held my shape so I guess Iam just average because I've not been to the gym

how many comments from various people does a person need in a forum for things to seek in

sorry my friend you don't have a descriptive athletic shape

rant over

I haven't actually looked at their profiles in a while and didn't realise that one of them had hidden his pics however of the two that have visible pics they both have Athletic bodies on show. Not 1. And i can assure the ones with hidden pics have them too. My point still stands, if he wants to see athletic bodies, my visible veris show him. an athlete is a person who plays sport on a regular basis or enjoys regular exercise not someone who has abs not every guy can achieve abs I tried last year for 6 months and was doing 260 sit ups a day ,my stomach muscles are rock hard but no abs ,so I think a guy that plays rugby twice a week can be described as an athlete

Jesus you do know it's a physical description not what's your favourite past time

or what you do at weekends hey I've not been to the gym in four months due to injury but I've held my shape so I guess Iam just average because I've not been to the gym

how many comments from various people does a person need in a forum for things to seek in

rant over "

for reference that was for the OP of the thread

I totally agree with Ashley although its hard its also how you present yourself .. i like to socialise and get to know people first its better than just a cock pic matey boy

I don't even look at the body description thingy. Pics are good enough.

There is plenty advice on how to improve your chances of getting a meet. Do a forum search. Maybe use common sense.

You will still find its an uphill battle. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Maybe it's not the place for everyone.

-Courtney

I haven't actually looked at their profiles in a while and didn't realise that one of them had hidden his pics however of the two that have visible pics they both have Athletic bodies on show. Not 1. And i can assure the ones with hidden pics have them too. My point still stands, if he wants to see athletic bodies, my visible veris show him. an athlete is a person who plays sport on a regular basis or enjoys regular exercise not someone who has abs not every guy can achieve abs I tried last year for 6 months and was doing 260 sit ups a day ,my stomach muscles are rock hard but no abs ,so I think a guy that plays rugby twice a week can be described as an athlete

rant over

for reference that was for the OP of the thread "

it was kittymamas negative attitude that my comments were aimed at ,we all put things in our profile descriptions that aren't entirely accurate and for arguments sake have no bearing on the Ops original thread which was the age old single guy can't get a meet scenario ,how it degenerated to athletic I don't know, a sportsman is athletic so he can be forgiven for ticking that box me thinks

rant over

for reference that was for the OP of the thread it was kittymamas negative attitude that my comments were aimed at ,we all put things in our profile descriptions that aren't entirely accurate and for arguments sake have no bearing on the Ops original thread which was the age old single guy can't get a meet scenario ,how it degenerated to athletic I don't know, a sportsman is athletic so he can be forgiven for ticking that box me thinks "

An thanks I take everything on board an will change my description didn't realise you had to have a six pack to be athletic I bet I have more stamina than most guys with a six pack I am 16 stone so give me a break ladies x

rant over

for reference that was for the OP of the thread it was kittymamas negative attitude that my comments were aimed at ,we all put things in our profile descriptions that aren't entirely accurate and for arguments sake have no bearing on the Ops original thread which was the age old single guy can't get a meet scenario ,how it degenerated to athletic I don't know, a sportsman is athletic so he can be forgiven for ticking that box me thinks

An thanks I take everything on board an will change my description didn't realise you had to have a six pack to be athletic I bet I have more stamina than most guys with a six pack I am 16 stone so give me a break ladies x"

Why can't people be happy with themselves without needing "more stamina" (or whatever) than others?

-Courtney

By *exmanMan  over a year ago

Stainforth

Go to social meets and clubs be friendly and nice and the rest will come

This thread is pretty much written off now one thinks.

Hope you find what your looking for OP wish you the best of luck

rant over

for reference that was for the OP of the thread it was kittymamas negative attitude that my comments were aimed at ,we all put things in our profile descriptions that aren't entirely accurate and for arguments sake have no bearing on the Ops original thread which was the age old single guy can't get a meet scenario ,how it degenerated to athletic I don't know, a sportsman is athletic so he can be forgiven for ticking that box me thinks

An thanks I take everything on board an will change my description didn't realise you had to have a six pack to be athletic I bet I have more stamina than most guys with a six pack I am 16 stone so give me a break ladies x

Why can't people be happy with themselves without needing "more stamina" (or whatever) than others?

-Courtney"

maybe the guy is not happy with himself because he has a stuck up **** telling him he's not athletic

Nothing is impossible. you have to be honest, polite, social and build trust. don't expect someone to demand you come and meet you immediately.

True

rant over

-Courtney"

chipperoo don't you have stamina then and I'm happy with myself

By *andp01Couple  over a year ago

here n there

Its not much better for some cpl's !!!