FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female oral dam

Female oral dam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been reading a few articles about risks of STDs with oral sex and wondering where I can get female dams to protect me if I was to indulge. Tried a few places but no luck. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you can get them online...or ask at local GUM clinic...dont know about all of them but mine gives them out if you ask.

Thanks. Will look into this

GUM clinic

Gum clinic but I as yet have never seen one used in real life. X we got one from the clinic but just opened it And that was that.

Take it it was fiddly?!

"Take it it was fiddly?!"

It wasn't fiddly but just no way would I use it , it just goes over the lady. And would be like licking clingfilm... whole idea for me is to taste and I certainly wouldn't bother if someone wanted to use one with me x

I get that it's personal choice but my personal choice is to refuse to have oral in anyway using anything x

Of course I totally agree it is your choice. I maybe have become too cautious - who knows! I presume because they don't seem to be displayed along with condoms reflects their unpopularity!

"Of course I totally agree it is your choice. I maybe have become too cautious - who knows! I presume because they don't seem to be displayed along with condoms reflects their unpopularity!"

To be honest I've only seen a condom used once for oral in a club. I tried it and wouldn't bother. As it spoils the whole experience for me... I am aware of the risks.... But if you want to use them that is your choice x and doesn't make it silly just your choice

Thanks for getting back. It's something I will need to give some thought to I think. I have been to parties etc and never seen one used myself.

"Thanks for getting back. It's something I will need to give some thought to I think. I have been to parties etc and never seen one used myself."
but saying that.. I've seen plenty of bare play at clubs and yet we choose to play safe for penetration x

Oral safety:

Was told wearing condom,for men, makes it safe( for both)....taste for the lady...not so good.

Fun and pleasure = problem. Voyeur and hand fun the answer?

» Add a new message to this topic