FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ladies. We need recommendations

ladies. We need recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eicstwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Castle Donnington

Hi All

After some fun times in London we moved to leicester and have had a couple of meets since moving which have not been so good.

We have had pushy guys with no manners or respect which left Helen feeling used and a piece of meat.

This had put Helen off and we stopped meets for a while but would like to give it another go.

Rather than accept guys at their word we thought it would be better to get recommendations off other ladies of who they have met that are respectful and fun.

Our aim would be to meet one or two guys who could become a regular playmate.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amYam16Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

GoldenBalls000 he's yummy lol

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Liberty Elite isn't far from you - yes it's a club but the guys there have always been very respectful in my experience and are often Fab members too. Might be worth a look?

Castle Donnington

Thanks for the reply.

Snot sure we ate ready for a club yet. Maybe on the future.

If you don't want to publicly mention a individual feel free to pm

Thanks again

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Surely reading their verifications tells you a bit about if they are respectful etc

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Surely reading their verifications tells you a bit about if they are respectful etc"

Yes...this

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I think different guys will have a different vibe with different women and with couples. I think you have to read the verifications but also get to know the person in question, op .... I didn't go to clubs but was on the scene for four years before I met Mr and now we love them (he had been before me). Really they are a great way to meet people socially and to play. :..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your best bet is to get to socials- we only meet single guys we have met at socials previously or at clubs it works best for us. Although a lot of the guys that use the forums are lovely

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Surely reading their verifications tells you a bit about if they are respectful etc"

Grantham

Plus I don't think we are supposed to talk about fabbers who aren't in the thread?

Castle Donnington

Hi

All valid points and taken on board.

We do look at verifications tho being British and don't generally complain, some people may put a good/decent verification even for not that great a meet.

I agree that we shouldn't name people not in the thread and who haven't agreed to be named. That's why we said names in private messages and should add, thinking about it, with the gents permission.

Thanks

Dave and Helen

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"Surely reading their verifications tells you a bit about if they are respectful etc

Yes...this "

I can vouch for this one - very respectful

Grantham

"Hi

All valid points and taken on board.

We do look at verifications tho being British and don't generally complain, some people may put a good/decent verification even for not that great a meet.

I agree that we shouldn't name people not in the thread and who haven't agreed to be named. That's why we said names in private messages and should add, thinking about it, with the gents permission.

Thanks

Dave and Helen"

There are lots of great people in the Midlands, all will work out

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't rely solely on verifications. There comes a point when one has enough so the extra ones become jokey - hence the crap verifications I've got. It's a bit tiresome having to explain they are joke ones but in view of this thread, it's fine. Socials and clubs sound a better way as you can only really get to know people through face to face. If they are 'genuine' (bleh) then they will be happy enough to chat and shag another time.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Go to a social and observe the guys. Chat with the women and couples. Observe the guys. See who gets pissed and makes an arse of themselves see who blocks and pesters and see who mingles and is a charming two way conversationalist. Then swap Fabs with him.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Steve's veris are ace. If I was a couple I'd meet him just on those!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Plus I don't think we are supposed to talk about fabbers who aren't in the thread?"

I dont see why not? Everyone is on fab to be seen, I cant imagine why anyone would be upset to have their name put forward as a good and reliable guy.

Grantham

"Plus I don't think we are supposed to talk about fabbers who aren't in the thread?

I dont see why not? Everyone is on fab to be seen, I cant imagine why anyone would be upset to have their name put forward as a good and reliable guy."

I agree but I thought I'd heard it was the rules, though I could be wrong

I dont mind some community spirit..but I only know the one decent guy on this site, sometimes he winks back at me in the mirror..cool guy.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi All

After some fun times in London we moved to leicester and have had a couple of meets since moving which have not been so good.

We have had pushy guys with no manners or respect which left Helen feeling used and a piece of meat.

This had put Helen off and we stopped meets for a while but would like to give it another go.

Rather than accept guys at their word we thought it would be better to get recommendations off other ladies of who they have met that are respectful and fun.

Thanks

"

What sort of age range are you looking for and do you accommodate?

Preference on appearance?

"Thanks for the reply.

Snot sure we ate ready for a club yet. Maybe on the future.

If you don't want to publicly mention a individual feel free to pm

Thanks again"

We would recommend clubs, we've not had any problems with clubs and we are new to this

Sorry to read that some of the guys on here from this area have been so disrespectful. I realise this isn't a lady putting me forward, but would love to have you consider me as a possibility. I'd be very happy to provide some photos if you'd like? All the very best to you both.

Castle Donnington

Hi

Ideally 30 to 45 and able to accomadate would be the icing on the cake

"

Hi

Ideally 30 to 45 and able to accomadate would be the icing on the cake"

I have been verified by a Leicester gent. Older than your preference but worth it.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Hi All

Thanks

"

Read their Veri's and insist on meeting for a social first as we have met some guys who think this site is dial-a-fuck

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

Hi

Ideally 30 to 45 and able to accomadate would be the icing on the cake"

Ah, most guys I know are younger than that

» Add a new message to this topic