FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody got any suggestions on how I make a women squirt?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

First of all find a woman who wants to be made to squirt

By *neeyedpirateMan  over a year ago

ask!

Takes a lot of practice and trust

I find it easiest to do during oral

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love makeing women squirt from fringering them you just got To find the right spot inside her wet pussy and when you do it would be like a water fall

"Anybody got any suggestions on how I make a women squirt?"

Ask her first as personally, I don't find it a pleasurable experience at all.

Some men are too preoccupied with this rather than making sure the lady is actually really enjoying herself.

When my fb make me squirt he either uses my vibrator or bought a wand and he can get me to squirt quick with tht

Ask the woman you're fucking.

Squeeze her incredibly tightly!

Finding the right women and someone who wants to or has in the past seems to be the advice on here.

I read that to make her squirt within a toy you need to insert your fingers into her pussy (embarrassed smiley) whilat she is laid on her back and move them back and forth pressing upwards towards the ceiling I that makes sense.

"Anybody got any suggestions on how I make a women squirt?

Ask the woman you're fucking."

Some men are too preoccupied with this rather than making sure the lady is actually really enjoying herself."

Sounds like you are expecting her to behave like a performing seal; surely, it is up to the individual woman to respond how she wants to your stimulation and her arousal (and some of it is simply spontaneous).

Squirting, gushing, etc - it all happens when you press the right buttons and the mood is right, and/or it doesn't happen at all. I don't think there's a magic formula although some women do seem to be able to turn it on when they want to, I just wouldn't want to put a partner under pressure to perform during sex; from my experience it is more mind-blowing when you are both relaxed - and then magic can happen!

Good advice!

Getting the women relaxed would appear to be the best thing to do.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Some men are too preoccupied with this rather than making sure the lady is actually really enjoying herself."

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 12:25:33]

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

A relaxed female and one that's comfy squirting is usually key.

Also guys wanting her to squirt so they can wear the 'i make girls squirt medal/boast' can be a turn off for a female.

"Finding the right women and someone who wants to or has in the past seems to be the advice on here.

I read that to make her squirt within a toy you need to insert your fingers into her pussy (embarrassed smiley) whilat she is laid on her back and move them back and forth pressing upwards towards the ceiling I that makes sense. "

It's not a 'one size fits all' thing. That's not how someone would make *me* squirt.

Ask the person who you're having sex with. It's the only way to know for sure.

OP you should focus on making sure you're both having a good time,then go from there.Your only objective should be a mutually pleasurable experience,orgasms,squirting etc will happen as long as you don't make it your sole life's mission to accomplish it.

It puts unnecessary pressure on all involved if you think that way...

Good point!

You don't "make" a woman squirt....it takes two to tango as they say. It is something mutual and some women are and others are not comfortable with it.

It certainly isn't a badge to be worn nor should it be a box to tick. Just aim on bringing pleasure and if it happens then great....but most women will tell you it is not the same as an orgasm....tho others have told me it is or is better...so clearly each to their own.

Women are individuals...treat them as such and with respect. They are not your toys!

Ok thanks

This ^ !!!!

It is very rare I orgasm when I squirt and it just makes me feel uncomfortable. It usually happens when a guy hooks a finger round inside me as though he is pointing towards my pubic bone to roughly.

Most men think it makes them "a stud" but actually getting me to come is the thing that takes real skill.xx

That sounds like an interesting technique. Does squirting come from pleasuring a women's g-spot?

Are you listening to the advice given? Ask the woman you're in bed with, not us.

Hypothetically speaking, I would hate what you've just described and would throw you out of the window if you did that.

Some men are too preoccupied with this rather than making sure the lady is actually really enjoying herself.

This ^ !!!!

It is very rare I orgasm when I squirt and it just makes me feel uncomfortable. It usually happens when a guy hooks a finger round inside me as though he is pointing towards my pubic bone to roughly.

Most men think it makes them "a stud" but actually getting me to come is the thing that takes real skill.xx"

Yes I don't like the feeling of needing to piss in my duvet and mattress!

Any guy that mentions squirting normally gets shown the exit route!

first make her drink two gallons of water ,then run a tap near where your intimate with her if its still not working go ssssssssss in her ear that should do it

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I feel sorry for the poor lady you next sleep with - it sounds as tho making her squirt is some sort of badge of honour for you. Think about the lady - does SHE want to squirt, or is it all about what you want?? Don't go finger banging her for ever coz someone told you thats what you need to do, she will just be sore and bored! Concentrate on making her orgasm, that's much more important. If she can squirt, does squirt or wants to squirt it will come naturally - its not the be all and end all!!

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

No wonder a huge proportion of women think men are complete arses...

If you need to ask this question, you are missing the point of sex;

Some women will never " squirt"; some often do, and like it, some do, and hate i.

It's not some " tick in the box" ( oops slight pun there lol).

Sex is about mutual enjoyment, getting and giving the best for each other. "setting goals to achieve " kills all the fun. And for most women if they feel that you are just trying to "notch up a success" it will turn them right off especially if they think you are specifically trying to make squirting happen.

" Squirting" ( I hate that word) just happens, or not. Though pressure and stimulation in the right place increases the probability.

One lady I see doesn't even always orgasm ( she just is one of those who doesn't orgasm frequently). Nevertheless, we have fantastic, sensual sex. She just adores fucking, and doesnt always need an orgasm to complete her enjoyment .

You just need to read the mind and body of the person you are with.

Simple answer to this.... Ask the lady of the moment . Some don't... Some don't like to.. And some know exactly the right buttons to 'press' x

Ask the woman you're fucking."

If she agrees...the gspot is an inch or so inside just behind her clit. It's a slightly rough/lumpy area the size of 10/50. Start with one finger stimulate it gently use ur thumb on the clit very gently too...when u feel the area become more engorged then cup two fingers in ...alternate simultaneously the two fingers back and forth over the area as if ur stroking it...increase speed and pressure as she responds...watch her body and face carefully and you'll soon feel the contractions happening...as soon as she starts ease off or remove ur fingers and let her contractions happen...you can repeat if she's comfortable with you entering her again. You can use ur cock to do same thing if you get the angle and thrust right too. Enjoy exploring together.

Thanks for the info

» Add a new message to this topic