FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > block list

block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had an interesting exchange from a guy who is looking for other guys to fuck him. Quite why he would email straight guys is beyond my comprehension.

Apparently he is not gay, just bisexual?!

He got quite upset by my suggestion that he would have more luck on the gay sister site to this one.

My understanding of bi sexual is that you enjoy both gay and straight sexual experience or am I totally wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A lot of men on here say they're straight when they aren't.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It happens quite a lot on here but if you don't want guys to message you then simply block them in your Message Filters.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It happens quite a lot on here but if you don't want guys to message you then simply block them in your Message Filters.

"

Just done it. Didn't want to block all guys because often they arrange parties and gang bangs.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"It happens quite a lot on here but if you don't want guys to message you then simply block them in your Message Filters.

Just done it. Didn't want to block all guys because often they arrange parties and gang bangs.

"

If you know guys who regularly arrange events you could always add them as Friends and still block single guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

If they put up a meet and you message them it will bypass the filters so they can reply if thats the case it is the way fab seems to be, I had to do that on both my single and couples profile as the amount of men messaging was silly, especially on the couples account who said straight on their and then told us they were bi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just had an interesting exchange from a guy who is looking for other guys to fuck him. Quite why he would email straight guys is beyond my comprehension.

He got quite upset by my suggestion that he would have more luck on the gay sister site to this one.

My understanding of bi sexual is that you enjoy both gay and straight sexual experience or am I totally wrong?

"

Bisexual means you are interested in both men and women.

So this is the correct site for him, if he is also looking to have sex with women.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Just had an interesting exchange from a guy who is looking for other guys to fuck him. Quite why he would email straight guys is beyond my comprehension.

Bisexual means you are interested in both men and women.

So this is the correct site for him, if he is also looking to have sex with women."

Exactly.

» Add a new message to this topic