FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swallowing Own / Play Mates Cum.

Swallowing Own / Play Mates Cum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sucking some nice cocks from here and having a great time but I don't let my playmate cum in my mouth as I love to watch them shoot everywhere.

This is so horny as I know that I made them shoot and it's so sexy seeing their hard cocks with my saliva on spurting.

I am now thinking that I should take their load in my mouth and swallow but I am nervous as I mightn't like the taste etc.

I tried my own pre cum & love it but when it comes to swallowing my own cum the feeling has gone.

I feel as though that I should take a load from my playmate(s) as I love cumming in their mouths & find it so sexy when they swallow.

I know it's not fair but I'm trying my best to sort it out.

Any advice will be appreciated. Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I'm similar, love seeing a cock shoot its load but also like the taste

At a recent MM meet I had him wank off into my face so I'd experience my first facial, Good job as it happened as he shot more than I expected, looked great on the video, and then I sucked him clean to taste his spunk

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am sucking some nice cocks from here and having a great time but I don't let my playmate cum in my mouth as I love to watch them shoot everywhere.

This is so horny as I know that I made them shoot and it's so sexy seeing their hard cocks with my saliva on spurting.

I am now thinking that I should take their load in my mouth and swallow but I am nervous as I mightn't like the taste etc.

I tried my own pre cum & love it but when it comes to swallowing my own cum the feeling has gone.

I feel as though that I should take a load from my playmate(s) as I love cumming in their mouths & find it so sexy when they swallow.

Any advice will be appreciated. Xxxx"

All men taste different depending on their diets. I have had some lovely tasting sperm and not so nice tasting lol. As mentioned above the heavy Cummers can sometime cause issues well for me anyway as I tend heave doesn't look very pretty lol. Try it if you don't like it at least you tried x

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Ideal would be to watch a lil closer so those pulsating squirts go into ur mouth

I'll only take cum in my mouth if I'm really horny,but I love a guy cumming all over my face,would love to try a small bukkake maybe 3/4 guys cumming all over me.

By *indy SometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

BoxHill

It's up to you really. If you take it to the back of your mouth and swallow without letting it over your taste buds you wouldn't know what it was. Personally I love the feeling of the cock I'm sucking twitching in my mouth and then flooding me with a nice heavy load of cum which I swirl around getting the full taste and texture before swallowing. Always carry on gently sucking to make sure I've captured every last drop so when I finally release the softening cock from my mouth it is nice and clean.

"I'm similar, love seeing a cock shoot its load but also like the taste

At a recent MM meet I had him wank off into my face so I'd experience my first facial, Good job as it happened as he shot more than I expected, looked great on the video, and then I sucked him clean to taste his spunk "

That sounds very sexy indeed. What did you think of the taste and in your mouth for first time?

"I am sucking some nice cocks from here and having a great time but I don't let my playmate cum in my mouth as I love to watch them shoot everywhere.

Any advice will be appreciated. Xxxx

All men taste different depending on their diets. I have had some lovely tasting sperm and not so nice tasting lol. As mentioned above the heavy Cummers can sometime cause issues well for me anyway as I tend heave doesn't look very pretty lol. Try it if you don't like it at least you tried x"

I know I will just have to do it and I may be thinking about it too much. I will let you know how I get on as may have a meet today.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

At a recent MM meet I had him wank off into my face so I'd experience my first facial, Good job as it happened as he shot more than I expected, looked great on the video, and then I sucked him clean to taste his spunk

That sounds very sexy indeed. What did you think of the taste and in your mouth for first time?"

The taste was ok, I'm used to licking mine off a girl's face or pussy and sharing a spunky kiss with them

His had a pleasant taste and being very horny at the timejust made it natural to suck the rest of his cock after he had drenched my face..... he returned the favour and deepthroated me until I couldnt hold back and squirted down his throat, he didnt spill a drop

That sounds very sexy indeed. What did you think of the taste and in your mouth for first time?

The taste was ok, I'm used to licking mine off a girl's face or pussy and sharing a spunky kiss with them

His had a pleasant taste and being very horny at the timejust made it natural to suck the rest of his cock after he had drenched my face..... he returned the favour and deepthroated me until I couldnt hold back and squirted down his throat, he didnt spill a drop"

Now that sounds like a party I want to be at.

I know that this is the way to go and I may try for the cum at the back of my throat and swallow technique as I want my playmates to take my load too.

If you like to see the other person cum over you , why don't you both lick it up after then exchange it with a nice creamy cum kiss , I love that, it's very horny

I love to see a cock cum so I haven't ever had someone cum in my mouth, but like to lick some of it up - depending where they have cum...taste does vary but not had a horrible one yet!

I have enjoyed 69oralsex many times and the bonus is to feel his cock getting stronger as he fucks my mouth and then gives me his warm spunk to eat and swallow .

It is superb .

my first time I set out to give him my whole attention giving him oral sex massage his arse knowing that I would swallow ALL his cum and then lick his cock clean

other times have been in a sauna when in a group session. xxxx

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

Oh my this was a lovely thread to read!

I used to love having a load shot straight down my throat but haven't done that since my ex just out of a personal choice. Must say Im not a huge fan of the taste. These days I just enjoy watching a cock explode everywhere

Figured out the plough pose allows me to cum in my own face but the problem is I miss my mouth most of the time. Any tips on how I could get the full load in?

"Oh my this was a lovely thread to read!

I used to love having a load shot straight down my throat but haven't done that since my ex just out of a personal choice. Must say Im not a huge fan of the taste. These days I just enjoy watching a cock explode everywhere "

Good girl

I love to swallow cum

I like to keep it in my mouth and have a spunky kiss

At a recent MM meet I had him wank off into my face so I'd experience my first facial, Good job as it happened as he shot more than I expected, looked great on the video, and then I sucked him clean to taste his spunk "

I so want a facial, love giving them and thinking more about getting one , hopefully messy lol

By *iffyjeffMan  over a year ago

lancs

Cum kiss

Anyone want to cum in my mouth, im from the cotswolds in Gloucestershire older prefered

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

"Figured out the plough pose allows me to cum in my own face but the problem is I miss my mouth most of the time. Any tips on how I could get the full load in?"

Use one of those female urinal funnels like £2. Perfect to shoot directly.

» Add a new message to this topic