FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > verified fake

verified fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People make out there isn't alot of fakes on here but how can you be verified and fake.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I've been talking to someone who seemed legit giving me their skype. Them when it came to them turning their cam.on the excuses poured out. Did a bit of digging and it all makes sense. It's a man wanting pics. How can this be. And what can I do to get this noted to admin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should go onto his profile and there is a part where you can report it to admin. With regards to the rest, how are you one hundred percent sure it was a male?. Might there have been a genuine reason. X

"People make out there isn't alot of fakes on here but how can you be verified and fake. "

I don't understand your statement or question.

Yes, there are fakes on here, including some verified people. There are also many more genuine people.

You can usually tell the difference by applying common sense and taking precautions.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Verifications are only ONE tool in your armoury for ensuring you don't get fooled by a fake. Verifications aren't 100% foolproof. People can lie in person-to-person verifications. Photo-verifications can be photo-shopped. Most people are honest and couldn't be bothered going to the trouble of faking a verification. But you need to use your common sense and the site's other tools, to ensure you don't waste time on people who aren't real.

I've just done this thanks for your help.

By *opkingMan  over a year ago

chester

Been busting fakes for the last month, a lot of the Domme fems are fake, want you to pay for an internet service, KIK name women are usually fake, one today i have busted 4 times, same profile from 4 different cities, admin need to up their game!!

Damn right. I pay to have to deal with this shit ha ha.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Verifications are only ONE tool in your armoury for ensuring you don't get fooled by a fake. Verifications aren't 100% foolproof. People can lie in person-to-person verifications. Photo-verifications can be photo-shopped. Most people are honest and couldn't be bothered going to the trouble of faking a verification. But you need to use your common sense and the site's other tools, to ensure you don't waste time on people who aren't real."

All good advice. There is no system that admin can put in place that will ever trump common sense.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"Damn right. I pay to have to deal with this shit ha ha. "

No you pay for additional features of the site, its down to you and only you who you select to message and reply to.

Why are so obsessed that everyone is fake, this is the second thread I have seen you start.

In response to she wouldn't put her cam on have you considered she may live at home with family or children, may live in shared accommodation, may not have a cam, may feel self conscious about her looks, she may not feel cam veries hold and weight in gold. I know i personally pay zero attention to cam verifications, good old fashioned gut instinct tells me if someone is worth talking to.

You say she is verified, how? Photo, webcam, meet? All/none or combination of the three

"I've been talking to someone who seemed legit giving me their skype. Them when it came to them turning their cam.on the excuses poured out. Did a bit of digging and it all makes sense. It's a man wanting pics. How can this be. And what can I do to get this noted to admin "

How did you "do a little digging"

She is verified by meet but the people who verified her are also verified by her and only her. Invited me to a Skype conversation as replying on here was slow. Asked me.to video chat I did she didn't and said she can't till a later date. Asking for more pictured as they do. Then I. Asked her to find a way to verify herself to me so I could continue a conversation with someone who I know is gen. I don't mean to sound disrespectful but even if this is the second post I have done which rightly so it is. I'm hilighting an issue. You could always block me.so you don't have to.see /comment on my forum posts. Just an idea

Also the pics that she sent aren't natural looking and when you zoom in they are pixilated. I can spot them a mile off.

"She is verified by meet but the people who verified her are also verified by her and only her. Invited me to a Skype conversation as replying on here was slow. Asked me.to video chat I did she didn't and said she can't till a later date. Asking for more pictured as they do. Then I. Asked her to find a way to verify herself to me so I could continue a conversation with someone who I know is gen. I don't mean to sound disrespectful but even if this is the second post I have done which rightly so it is. I'm hilighting an issue. You could always block me.so you don't have to.see /comment on my forum posts. Just an idea "

How would you know who her veries are veried by.

You can hide them

"Also the pics that she sent aren't natural looking and when you zoom in they are pixilated. I can spot them a mile off."

When you zoom in they are pixilated.....

I...

You realise thats what zooming in on a digital image does.

They are on her profile. And I can see who verified her

Burbage

"She is verified by meet but the people who verified her are also verified by her and only her. Invited me to a Skype conversation as replying on here was slow. Asked me.to video chat I did she didn't and said she can't till a later date. Asking for more pictured as they do. Then I. Asked her to find a way to verify herself to me so I could continue a conversation with someone who I know is gen. I don't mean to sound disrespectful but even if this is the second post I have done which rightly so it is. I'm hilighting an issue. You could always block me.so you don't have to.see /comment on my forum posts. Just an idea "

Fakes have been around for ever but her verifying one person and him only having one verification doesn't automatically mean someone is fake, many men have one or less verification as they struggle to get meets.

She has said will cam but at a later date, surely you then agree a date and cam, if she still doesn't then, then bin her.

Highlighting the issue solves nothing as no one not even site owners can stop fakes using the site.

If you do a forum search for fakes you will see that hundreds of threads have been raised over the years and advice is always the same, gut instinct, use it.

The site is in no way responsible for your choices in messaging someone who may or may not be fake

"Also the pics that she sent aren't natural looking and when you zoom in they are pixilated. I can spot them a mile off."

Then block her and move on. Why are you so hung up on it? A fake. Wow. Well done. You spotted one.

Burbage

"Also the pics that she sent aren't natural looking and when you zoom in they are pixilated. I can spot them a mile off.

I...

"

Burbage

And by the way this is a public forum to which I'm perfectly entitled to post my opinion, if you don't want to hear opinions don't post

I know for a fact that there are women on here charging for verifications even when they have not met them . I guy came clean to me once . Then another time a guy admitted he had never played with a woman but she had seen him in a club and continued to say how he joined in and how amazing he was and he said " I never played with her but it was nice of her to give me a glowing reference lol " its women like that that drive me insane on here . At best it's annoying at worst down right dangerous

It is dangerous and something that some.people just don't seem arsed about. Madness.

Burbage

"I know for a fact that there are women on here charging for verifications even when they have not met them . I guy came clean to me once . Then another time a guy admitted he had never played with a woman but she had seen him in a club and continued to say how he joined in and how amazing he was and he said " I never played with her but it was nice of her to give me a glowing reference lol " its women like that that drive me insane on here . At best it's annoying at worst down right dangerous "

With regards to your reply, i've never heard anyone charge for verifications, it may well happen who knows, equally the guy you spoke to might be lying.

For the second instance, at least the male met the woman and she and he were both tesl people.

Content of verifications i personally ignore as im pretty sure most (esp the more graphic ones) are jazzed up to make the meet sound out of this world

"It is dangerous and something that some.people just don't seem arsed about. Madness."

Dangerous? In what way exactly?

Burbage

"I know for a fact that there are women on here charging for verifications even when they have not met them . I guy came clean to me once . Then another time a guy admitted he had never played with a woman but she had seen him in a club and continued to say how he joined in and how amazing he was and he said " I never played with her but it was nice of her to give me a glowing reference lol " its women like that that drive me insane on here . At best it's annoying at worst down right dangerous "

How is it dangerous precisely?

Not even going to bother trying to explain how it's dangerous. A bit of comments sense should help u out

"Also the pics that she sent aren't natural looking and when you zoom in they are pixilated. I can spot them a mile off.

I...

"

Beat me to it

Burbage

" Not even going to bother trying to explain how it's dangerous. A bit of comments sense should help u out "

As two people have asked then maybe you should, unless of course you cant explain yourself why its dangerous

" Not even going to bother trying to explain how it's dangerous. A bit of comments sense should help u out "

You could catch a fake std?

The place is full of fakes

Burbage

" Not even going to bother trying to explain how it's dangerous. A bit of comments sense should help u out

You could catch a fake std?"

Or maybe that fake person will come hunt you down for a fake kiss

As strange as it sounds, I ask them to take a pic of them holding a piece of paper with my name on it next to something in their pics that are identifiable. . I have found a few fakes this way. The genuine ones understand and agree as I do the same in return for their piece of mind.

It has worked well... so far

Burbage

"As strange as it sounds, I ask them to take a pic of them holding a piece of paper with my name on it next to something in their pics that are identifiable. . I have found a few fakes this way. The genuine ones understand and agree as I do the same in return for their piece of mind.

It has worked well... so far"

This is exactly what i do to if i suspect someone is a messer

That's one of the things I use to catch them out. As soon as they are like no I can't I know. Let's be honest why wouldn't someone who genuinely is interested not want to prove they are legit.

Also this is 2hat I asked her to do and at first she said I'm doing it now then was like I can't till Friday. Inconsistencies make me smell a rat

Burbage

"That's one of the things I use to catch them out. As soon as they are like no I can't I know. Let's be honest why wouldn't someone who genuinely is interested not want to prove they are legit. "

I agree, but equally cant assume someone is fake because they just dont jump to your terms, i personally just block anyone that wont verify themselves in the manner i trust to work the best, but i dont assume they are fake just because they dont do things my way.

Everyone has there own methods.

What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.

Burbage

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on."

That and a phone call, i dont ask for cams and personally wont do a cam either if any one asked

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. "

Turn up at thier house/hotel.

"I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on."

Lol has anyone been desperate enough to do this for you yet?

I think you should...I'd be fascinated to know exactly what you mean...

Blocking you won't prevent us from seeing your forum posts, just your profile

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

There is a huge difference between knowing something and proving something.

All of what has been posted would be fair for someone to assume that the other person is not a potential meet.

But for anything to be enforced such as a ban proof is required. Everything posted would be classed as hear say. We have no more proof that you are real than admin have that this lady is not real.

However it will be useful for building a pattern of behaviour, or for further investigation.

Others may have reported the same person or admin may check themselves.

If a pic is stolen or someone is offensive in writing that would be proof.

Burbage

"What do you find is the best way to verify then.

I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.

Lol has anyone been desperate enough to do this for you yet?"

People have done it for me and likewise i have for them, its not desperation just proves teal

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I would have thought for all the threads you have bemoaning the issue of fakes you would have learnt from previous mistakes by now and put avoidance steps in place

Burbage

"I would have thought for all the threads you have bemoaning the issue of fakes you would have learnt from previous mistakes by now and put avoidance steps in place "

Avoiding fakes is the only thing I wanna do to be fair

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on."
surely if they take a picture of themselves holding a piece of paper with YOUR name on it that makes them fake, and also they can't upload it to the site

I like this and would definitely suggest it in the future.

Doncaster

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.

"

Ok so I write the name on a bit of paper then have my friend Sally who's pics I've got to hold it up for me while I take a pic. And yes there's always someone too naive put their to ask why do you need me to do this

It's buyer beware round here. Surely nothing easier than to set up a couple of profiles and have a mass veri-fake!

Use common sense.

So. Back to "the dangerous " bit. How come?

Doncaster

Also when I first joined I had a desperate guy offer to verify me before he'd even met me or I'd uploaded a pic if I'd guarantee him a meet. If someone set up a fake profile and got an offer like that do you think they wouldn't take it?

Veris aren't 100% your own instincts usually are

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.

Ok so I write the name on a bit of paper then have my friend Sally who's pics I've got to hold it up for me while I take a pic. And yes there's always someone too naive put their to ask why do you need me to do this "

Or youve now got an excellent pic ro make a fake photo verified account!

"What do you find is the best way to verify then.

I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.

Lol has anyone been desperate enough to do this for you yet?

People have done it for me and likewise i have for them, its not desperation just proves teal"

Hmmm screams desperate to me. But i do suppose i come with a built in ID that would make me holding up a username redundant

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Its been a while since I joined Fab but wasn't there something in the initial set up that asks you to pose with your members name and in such a way that it proves your sex?

I have sometimes suspected being the object a fake's fun but it takes all sorts so we have to move on.

"Avoiding fakes is the only thing I wanna do to be fair "

Thats easy just never meet. Then you wont ever have sn issue with fakes

Maybe video verification could be better?? Where you have to still hold up the paper and say your name and the date it is that day could work I dunno lol

"Maybe video verification could be better?? Where you have to still hold up the paper and say your name and the date it is that day could work I dunno lol"

Jesus people make this complicated

No its difficult to talk to someone for a long time then to realise they are fakes there are too many on this site

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

There are lots of fakes with veris. We bumped into someone we know socially on here, with over 10 veris. We sent him a text, saying "we dint know you were on fab!".

He didnt have a clue what we were talking about. We messaged all the veris on the profile, and all admitted that they hadnt met him.

Its really not hard to do if you set you mind to it and have some intelligence.

Burbage

"What do you find is the best way to verify then. I normally ask for a pic with them.holding paper with my name on.surely if they take a picture of themselves holding a piece of paper with YOUR name on it that makes them fake, and also they can't upload it to the site "

They can upload as long as the person is in the picture

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Avoiding fakes is the only thing I wanna do to be fair

Thats easy just never meet. Then you wont ever have sn issue with fakes"

Perfect solution

Actually that's what he is saying; he is only interested in avoiding fakes.

Most of the rest of us want to meet ( and avoid fakes where we can)

Surely there is nothing to stop people creating and managing multiple profiles and verifying eachother..

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Surely there is nothing to stop people creating and managing multiple profiles and verifying eachother.."

If one is verified to start with that's technically possible, but can't see the point

Burbage

The be all and end all of it is that no one can stop it, some one some where has to verify one of the accounts in order for a fake to set up multiple accounts.

Its down to common sense and gut instinct to spot which are fake and which arent.

It is the users responsibility to use their own judgement when communicating with others.

"Surely there is nothing to stop people creating and managing multiple profiles and verifying eachother.."

I don't think you can do that from the same ip address.

Burbage

"Surely there is nothing to stop people creating and managing multiple profiles and verifying eachother..

I don't think you can do that from the same ip address."

No, if same internet connection is used a verification wont go through, but with technology now, all they need to do is use wifi with one device and mobile data with another device, thats two different internet connections.

They would still need to obtain a verification first to start of this rollercoaster though

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"It is dangerous and something that some.people just don't seem arsed about. Madness."

Block, report, adjust your selection process and move on. Nothing dangerous about it.

Burbage

"It is dangerous and something that some.people just don't seem arsed about. Madness.

Block, report, adjust your selection process and move on. Nothing dangerous about it. "

We are still waiting to find out whats dangerous lol

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

I think people should have to submit DNA samples of themselves and also have their usernames tattooed onto 4 places on their body. Face, genitals, arse and hands along with a serial number issued by admin. When contacting these users, you should be able to check the serial number with admin so that they could then verify as genuine. It would need people to re-register their details with admin on a weekly basis though to be worth doing.

I know I'd have no problem with all of that and neither will anyone else with nothing to hide. Anyone who says it's over the top is clearly a fake with some dodgy secret life.

"Surely there is nothing to stop people creating and managing multiple profiles and verifying eachother..

I don't think you can do that from the same ip address."

I could do it. I have multiple houses I can go to to make up new accounts if I wanted to.

"It is dangerous and something that some.people just don't seem arsed about. Madness.

Block, report, adjust your selection process and move on. Nothing dangerous about it.

We are still waiting to find out whats dangerous lol"

Imagine you agree to meet someone with verifications. You turn up and they open the door,only its not the nice man on the profile. It's a mad axe murderer,who drags you into his room and cuts your head off. Bit dangerous that

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Why is it everyday someone else is opening a new thread about fakes or time wasters. For gods sakes... If you think someone is that then just block and move on!!!

London and France

"I think people should have to submit DNA samples of themselves and also have their usernames tattooed onto 4 places on their body. Face, genitals, arse and hands along with a serial number issued by admin. When contacting these users, you should be able to check the serial number with admin so that they could then verify as genuine. It would need people to re-register their details with admin on a weekly basis though to be worth doing.

I know I'd have no problem with all of that and neither will anyone else with nothing to hide. Anyone who says it's over the top is clearly a fake with some dodgy secret life."

Not sure if that goes far enough;

Everyone joining should be interviewed by a panel of 10 people ( all of whom must have at least 50 verifications)

Once successful, each member should be tattooed with a barcode. At the same time, males would have cock length certified by the panel using a calibrated device, and issued a certificate.

This doesn't avoid no- shows; so every meet should be registered on a central database; and a fab admin must attend to ensure that the meeting takes place.

In fact for their first 10 meets, members must be escorted to the meet by a fab admin, who must witness the entire proceedings and ensure that verifications are an accurate account of what happened.

So let me get this straight. People are having a go at somebody because he's trying to come up with a reliable way to combat fakes...

Burbage

I don't think you can do that from the same ip address.

I could do it. I have multiple houses I can go to to make up new accounts if I wanted to."

Yes but youd still need to get one account verified before you could verify all your multiple accounts

Burbage

"So let me get this straight. People are having a go at somebody because he's trying to come up with a reliable way to combat fakes..."

There is no reliable way

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

Usually the second message they send that says 'have you got kik or WhatsApp' - hunting pics or fake couple - in our eyes.. And experience, especially when they're not photo verified, bit that's our common sense

"So let me get this straight. People are having a go at somebody because he's trying to come up with a reliable way to combat fakes...

There is no reliable way"

While I'd agree that there is now way to be 100% foolproof that does not mean an effort cannot be made.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

"So let me get this straight. People are having a go at somebody because he's trying to come up with a reliable way to combat fakes..."

No, we're simply taking the piss.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

" Not even going to bother trying to explain how it's dangerous. A bit of comments sense should help u out

You could catch a fake std?"

That's what happens when one doesn't use a fake condom

London and France

"So let me get this straight. People are having a go at somebody because he's trying to come up with a reliable way to combat fakes...

No, we're simply taking the piss."

No, we're simply taking the piss.

Given that some are having a light hearted dig, but that's not what he's getting from others.

"

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

i think all veris should stay ..ive been veried but once that person goes so does the veri .surly there must be a way to keep these .even if member goes .

Bury

i think all veris should stay ..ive been veried but once that person goes so does the veri .surly there must be a way to keep these .even if member goes .

"I think people should have to submit DNA samples of themselves and also have their usernames tattooed onto 4 places on their body. Face, genitals, arse and hands along with a serial number issued by admin. When contacting these users, you should be able to check the serial number with admin so that they could then verify as genuine. It would need people to re-register their details with admin on a weekly basis though to be worth doing.

I know I'd have no problem with all of that and neither will anyone else with nothing to hide. Anyone who says it's over the top is clearly a fake with some dodgy secret life.

Not sure if that goes far enough;

Everyone joining should be interviewed by a panel of 10 people ( all of whom must have at least 50 verifications)

Once successful, each member should be tattooed with a barcode. At the same time, males would have cock length certified by the panel using a calibrated device, and issued a certificate.

This doesn't avoid no- shows; so every meet should be registered on a central database; and a fab admin must attend to ensure that the meeting takes place.

In fact for their first 10 meets, members must be escorted to the meet by a fab admin, who must witness the entire proceedings and ensure that verifications are an accurate account of what happened.

"

Can I be admin

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I have to say if someone wanted us to jump through those sort of hoops we'd just think they were paranoid, block and move on

I have to say if someone wanted us to jump through those sort of hoops we'd just think they were paranoid, block and move on

"

Why on earth would you think he was paranoid? It's not like he's making you jump through multiple hoops as some do.

Burbage

"Usually the second message they send that says 'have you got kik or WhatsApp' - hunting pics or fake couple - in our eyes.. And experience, especially when they're not photo verified, bit that's our common sense "

I ask for whatsapp straight away, to me a guy giving his number over a kik id name seems more genuine, and so far all those that have given whatsapp i have met.

Photo verifications can be easily faked with photoshop

Burbage

"i think all veris should stay ..ive been veried but once that person goes so does the veri .surly there must be a way to keep these .even if member goes . "

The green verified tick stays even if the member leaves

Burbage

Why on earth would you think he was paranoid? It's not like he's making you jump through multiple hoops as some do."

This

I would have no objection doing this if someone asked, as i know im real and meet

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've been offered payment (£50!) a few times to go to someone's home and do a veri pic for a fake couples account.

I've also set up my own new account, logged off and back on again to find out three men had verified me. I'd spoken to none of them. They then messaged to say they had verified and what do they get in return.

The OP is complaining (again!) about fakes, and sharing some of the ways that he tries to get people to prove they are not fake. There is far too much attention given to so-called 'fakes' on here - personally, I do my own due diligence and I have never been fooled by a 'fake'. And most of the people who have commented also already know how to swerve the co-called 'fakes'.

This focus on so-called 'fakes' is totally exaggerated, in my opinion. And it's not helpful to Fab, to give the impression that fakes are a big problem. As Lil and Bobby have said, someone who suspects a profile is fake should just report, block and move on. No need for all this drama.

Why on earth would you think he was paranoid? It's not like he's making you jump through multiple hoops as some do."

Well because its silly.

Much like youve decided to put your photo verification pic as public.

Now if you ever leave the aite aomone could use that pic to make a new photoverified account

Or they could say add a full stop to the end of the name and hope an admin misses it etc

Sending or displaying username shots when those shots are used for a verificstion process is very silly.

The OP is complaining (again!) about fakes, and sharing some of the ways that he tries to get people to prove they are not fake. There is far too much attention given to so-called 'fakes' on here - personally, I do my own due diligence and I have never been fooled by a 'fake'. And most of the people who have commented also already know how to swerve the co-called 'fakes'.

This focus on so-called 'fakes' is totally exaggerated, in my opinion. And it's not helpful to Fab, to give the impression that fakes are a big problem. As Lil and Bobby have said, someone who suspects a profile is fake should just report, block and move on. No need for all this drama.

"

Ok please grant me a little latitude on this discussion. Using your logic if you got on a plane and were provided with emergency oxygen supply, life saver an instructions in what to do in the event of disaster you'd be ok with the airline washing it's hand of any further need to insure you've safety.Agreed that not every flight ends in disaster just as not every profile is a fake. Again bit of latitude there but it was the easiest parallel to come up with.

If you really think that Admin should make more effort to 'protect' us from fakes, then I don't agree. On the whole, this is a free site, and I'd rather my Site Supporter contribution goes towards developing more features, rather than hand-holding people who don't have the common sense to out the fakes for themselves.

Why on earth would you think he was paranoid? It's not like he's making you jump through multiple hoops as some do.

Well because its silly.

Now if you ever leave the aite aomone could use that pic to make a new photoverified account

Or they could say add a full stop to the end of the name and hope an admin misses it etc

Sending or displaying username shots when those shots are used for a verificstion process is very silly."

Well done. You've come up with a valid point arrived at through discussing fake profiles and how to combat them something which is not encouraged in my opinion. Tho I think it should encourage admin to up their game somewhat.

Ok please grant me a little latitude on this discussion. Using your logic if you got on a plane and were provided with emergency oxygen supply, life saver an instructions in what to do in the event of disaster you'd be ok with the airline washing it's hand of any further need to insure you've safety.Agreed that not every flight ends in disaster just as not every profile is a fake. Again bit of latitude there but it was the easiest parallel to come up with."

What extra are you expecting them to do?

What you described is exactly the every day scenario of boarding a plane.

Easiest parrallel? Its a terrible shoe horned example that doesnt really prove your point (kinda prove the coubter point tbh) in anyway

Well because its silly.

Sending or displaying username shots when those shots are used for a verificstion process is very silly.

Well done. You've come up with a valid point arrived at through discussing fake profiles and how to combat them something which is not encouraged in my opinion. Tho I think it should encourage admin to up their game somewhat."

Yeah like say ban anyone who puts such a picture up?

"If you really think that Admin should make more effort to 'protect' us from fakes, then I don't agree. On the whole, this is a free site, and I'd rather my Site Supporter contribution goes towards developing more features, rather than hand-holding people who don't have the common sense to out the fakes for themselves."

Yes, fair comment but common sense wouldn't protect you from lets say scammers exploiting flaws in kik or other such applications as a means to gain remote access to your mobile device. Which is well documented, I could post a link, but for all you know it could be a link to site riddled with malware.

I' not be contrary for the sake of it. I'm just trying to promote discussions, suggestions.

Ok please grant me a little latitude on this discussion. Using your logic if you got on a plane and were provided with emergency oxygen supply, life saver an instructions in what to do in the event of disaster you'd be ok with the airline washing it's hand of any further need to insure you've safety.Agreed that not every flight ends in disaster just as not every profile is a fake. Again bit of latitude there but it was the easiest parallel to come up with.

Easiest parrallel? Its a terrible shoe horned example that doesnt really prove your point (kinda prove the coubter point tbh) in anyway

"

I said easiest not best thank you. What I'm saying is make some effort not none at all. By the way nice use of the English language, is it your first language?

Bury

"i think all veris should stay ..ive been veried but once that person goes so does the veri .surly there must be a way to keep these .even if member goes .

The green verified tick stays even if the member leaves"

. Yes but why cant u show what was wrote for a single guy this wud help and . out the fakes. its ok.for couples and single females but for a man its like gold dust .)

"Yes, fair comment but common sense wouldn't protect you from lets say scammers exploiting flaws in kik or other such applications as a means to gain remote access to your mobile device. Which is well documented, I could post a link, but for all you know it could be a link to site riddled with malware.

I' not be contrary for the sake of it. I'm just trying to promote discussions, suggestions."

Sorry, but I still don't agree that the responsibility lies with Admin to do more. For my bank, and other transactional sites where fraudsters could potential steal money or commit other fraud, then yes, those sites should absolutely ensure that everything possible is done, to protect their customers. But what are we talking about on here? The very worst thing that could happen on here is that people have their time wasted by so-called fakes. No-one is forced to have sex with anyone, no-one suffers financially. If someone's fake-dar is poor and they engage with a fake, it's a few hours wasted and a sense of disappointment.

Fab can justifiably expect US to take steps to avoid engaging with people who aren't for us, and Fab should spend their time and money on more important things. Like protecting credit card details, for example, and protecting email addresses. Both of which they do very well.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Because he would be treating us like one of the nigerian scammers on 419 eater, i.e. he thinks we are trying to scam him somehow.

Sorry, it's just not going to happen.

I once watched a very sexy video of a very sexy babe . At the end she turned round with the biggest dong between her legs . Now that was a fake ! !!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I once watched a very sexy video of a very sexy babe . At the end she turned round with the biggest dong between her legs . Now that was a fake ! !!"

A strap-on?

No it was meant to be a woman lol but had a real massive willy lol

Which fake gave the other fake a fake veri...how did a fake get meet verified .....

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

"As strange as it sounds, I ask them to take a pic of them holding a piece of paper with my name on it next to something in their pics that are identifiable. . I have found a few fakes this way. The genuine ones understand and agree as I do the same in return for their piece of mind.

It has worked well... so far"

If a single guy asked me to jump through those types of hoops I'd be saying no way, and most probably blocking him! There are thousands of single males on here for ladies and couples to choose from. If he can't trust that I am who my profile text, pics and verifications says I am then he's not worth me wasting my time on

"Damn right. I pay to have to deal with this shit ha ha. "

Have a free profile here then !

I said easiest not best thank you. What I'm saying is make some effort not none at all. By the way nice use of the English language, is it your first language?"

You should look up what a shoe horn is.

And you're welcome I suppose.

But was there really any need for that personal attack? I'm a bad typist on a touchscreen and I generally can't be arsed proof reading crap.

I mean if you do wish to get all snippy, I could point out that taking tips on meeting from a guy with no meets is kinda like taking advice on anal from the pope.

But I'm way too classy to go there.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"People make out there isn't alot of fakes on here but how can you be verified and fake. "
. Some members of fab seem obsessed with fakes and verifications .

Why would anyone worry about fakes . How many fakes would make the effort to write a good profile of at least fifteen lines .

I'm always amazed at the amount of fakes some people seem to find on this site.

I can't say that as a a single fem profile and as a couple profile that I've ever encountered anyone I thought was fake. And I'm not sure that I'm particularly naive either.

This is true, I know of someone who was selling them via her profile on another site. Similarly someone I've never met verified me, presumably as a way of getting my attention You can't take veris as gospel.

I said easiest not best thank you. What I'm saying is make some effort not none at all. By the way nice use of the English language, is it your first language?

You should look up what a shoe horn is.

And you're welcome I suppose.

But was there really any need for that personal attack? I'm a bad typist on a touchscreen and I generally can't be arsed proof reading crap.

I mean if you do wish to get all snippy, I could point out that taking tips on meeting from a guy with no meets is kinda like taking advice on anal from the pope.

But I'm way too classy to go there.

"

Right, first let me unreservedly apologize for what was a low blow. I need someone to make a comment like yours so that I could illustrate that somehow it is ok to take a pop at somebodies lack of common sense but not their language. I'd like to ask as you were able to criticize my point you understand it. I would genuinely like to hear how you have made the same point. Again my apologies hope you realize I used you to get a point across.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I know for a fact that there are women on here charging for verifications even when they have not met them . I guy came clean to me once . Then another time a guy admitted he had never played with a woman but she had seen him in a club and continued to say how he joined in and how amazing he was and he said " I never played with her but it was nice of her to give me a glowing reference lol " its women like that that drive me insane on here . At best it's annoying at worst down right dangerous

This is true, I know of someone who was selling them via her profile on another site. Similarly someone I've never met verified me, presumably as a way of getting my attention You can't take veris as gospel. "

There is a couple of women in my area giving false verifications. One of my friends on here told me he had never met the one who left him one.

» Add a new message to this topic