FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Influx of single guys on couple profiles

Influx of single guys on couple profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had influx in the last week of single guys messaging me from a couple profile.

They aren't even pretending to be anything other than single guys. And then get cross with me when i ask them why they are contacting me and tell them I have reported them.

What is going on? Is it new year madness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report and block.

Wouldn't even give them time of day

Cos they recon they will get more luck lol.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I don't even know why they bother, I deliberately have the box ticked on my searches to exclude women who don't want a single man of my age otherwise I'd have lots of profiles or people that aren't interested, complete waste of time

Most people have blocked single men so yeah they all got a little more clever and decided to get round the block. Gotta love the triers...idk, some men just think they can do what they want and fuck what we want, it's crap and a waste of our time.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they think I'm going to say of yes you have such an amazing cock I definitely will meet you even though I only want to meet women??

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Makes sense to be fair given that single guys outweigh the women and cpls.

That many people block single guys.

They are in a tight spot unfortunately they think once you are chatting you will over look that they are not what they advertise to be. Completely missing the point.

Yeah i think some of them do.

Some of them are that manipulative they think they get a woman to do whatever they want. Sad really and a poor reflection of themselves, glad they show themselves for what they are really and i feel sorry for anyone who does end up meeting them.

Personally can't see the point of pretending to be anything than what I am

What if I were on as a couple arranged a meet you expect a couple. Hmmm so where do I suddenly find a partner

Totally pointless. Honesty. All the time

They might really be a couple.

But the Mrs. is not around . But maybe they can join anyway.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Just keep on reporting the messages, where they revealed themselves to be single men.

Maybe it was their New Year Resolution, that 'nice guys finish last' so they plan to be dishonest. Who knows?

Just keep reporting and blocking.

It is simply a sad tactic to get around the filters.

We filter of TV's but keep seeing guys with a mans profile and photos of them in full female attire writing to us

It is the same thing and invariably just as successful.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

My partner messages from his single profile and sets up meets for the both of us as he does not use this profile ... but he has never been reported.

I know it's tough being a single guy on here but that is out of order, report and block.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Are these profiles photo-verified as couples?

We don't allow non-verified (photo or meet) accounts to message us.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

theres alot of these profiles, they verify there self from there male profile, so they look genuine, noticed a few now.

Simple solution block single guys and couples!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

This is not a new problem but it seems that they are getting bolder now

Normally they just set up a couples profile and then make all the excuses under the sun as to why I cannot see them together on Skype webcam

Or the 'wife/girlfriend' writes to me telling me that he is travelling down to London and that he has 'her' permission to meet me; yeah, right

"This is not a new problem but it seems that they are getting bolder now

Normally they just set up a couples profile and then make all the excuses under the sun as to why I cannot see them together on Skype webcam

Or the 'wife/girlfriend' writes to me telling me that he is travelling down to London and that he has 'her' permission to meet me; yeah, right"

So that's where I'm going wrong!?!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Most people have blocked single men so yeah they all got a little more clever and decided to get round the block. Gotta love the triers...idk, some men just think they can do what they want and fuck what we want, it's crap and a waste of our time."

A lot of women have couples blocked so they miss out too

Or the 'wife/girlfriend' writes to me telling me that he is travelling down to London and that he has 'her' permission to meet me; yeah, right"

I wonder if in the entire history of fab anyone has ever fallen for that old bollox?

Perhaps we can add to the list alongside:

-The cheque is in the post

-Honest I will not cum in your mouth

and last but not least:

The wife and I are in a sexless marriage and we are only together for the kids.

"Most people have blocked single men so yeah they all got a little more clever and decided to get round the block. Gotta love the triers...idk, some men just think they can do what they want and fuck what we want, it's crap and a waste of our time.

A lot of women have couples blocked so they miss out too "

Oh yeah, i forgot that. I even blocked women because 18 year old 'girls' were coming onto me...i'm straight lol.

That sounds legit

Got to confess we don't do Skype.

Nothing suspicious. We are just techno retards.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Or the 'wife/girlfriend' writes to me telling me that he is travelling down to London and that he has 'her' permission to meet me; yeah, right

Got to confess we don't do Skype.

Nothing suspicious. We are just techno retards."

Yes, I hear that too. In your case, it is true

But as a single woman, I need to know who exactly I am meeting. And that is the reason I will now only ever meet in a club for the first time

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I have had influx in the last week of single guys messaging me from a couple profile.

They aren't even pretending to be anything other than single guys. And then get cross with me when i ask them why they are contacting me and tell them I have reported them.

What is going on? Is it new year madness"

Yup, I have had one such message today. Wtf is going on?

an idea to help to reduce this couples would have to go live on cam to a member of admin to prove there a couple I know it wont stop it but a reduction is better than nothing

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

" an idea to help to reduce this couples would have to go live on cam to a member of admin to prove there a couple I know it wont stop it but a reduction is better than nothing "

On a free site, with hundreds of new couples signing up each day, Admin don't have the time to do this. It's up to each of US to use our common sense and refuse to engage with profiles who we believe may be fake. In four years on this and other sites, I have never yet encountered a fake, because I am careful who I engage with.

Yes. Yes they do. As a single guy I'm stunned by the douchy crap some guys try. It the rest of us a bad rap

Yes. Yes they do. As a single guy I'm stunned by the douchy crap some guys try. It gives the rest of us a bad rap

You also get lots of fem profiles which state theyre looking for girls only but then when you message they don't want to meet you without their hubby, have found this numerous times. Its as impossible to meet single fems for women as it is for guys! Lol x

» Add a new message to this topic