FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Running two profiles?

Running two profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, just wanted your thoughts on something that just occurred. We had a wink of a couple, so read their profile which sounded great, but they played slightly differently to us, so sent a message of thanks and politely pointed out our differences, and how we like to play (which we feel is very clear on our profile, but neglected to be Petty and point that out)

Recieved a message back, whilst not particularly rude but certainly having a go , remembering they winked us....

So replied again respectfully suggesting they take the time to read profiles before approaching people rather than just checking out pictures (yes maybe a bit petty but I was miffed now!) And blocked.

Got a message from another profile saying it was them and they had no intention of playing with us due to body size and they were blocking us on that profile.

We've reported them.

What's your thoughts guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's happened to us several times. On one occasion we turned a man down and blocked him, he used his second profile to contact us and tell us exactly what he thought of our level of intelligence .

On another we discovered a couples second profile on which the man was bi having met them from the one on which he was straight.

As a rule of thumb we never respond again once we've turned someone down, no good ever comes of it

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

He rudeness aside, which appears endemic on here, I don't see an issue with two profiles.

On the proviso, that is, that they're not being fraudulent with them (verifying themselves, etc). If they have a second profile for a different mood, or type of interest, then that's entirely genuine.

As an example, people might be looking for mostly vanilla straight swapping, but have a side interest in something very niche. "Advertising" their niche interest on a mainstream profile could either put off the straight swappers, or equally deluge them in kink, making separate profiles seem quite sensible.

This seems paticularly relevant with things like D/s relationships where the dynamic continues through messages/chat/etc.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Unfortunately i know many that open and close profiles as often as they wish they opened and closed their legs. Im all for couples having single profiles working along side their couple profile. But duplicate 1s are dodgey and strange

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Take no notice guys some people just like playing games

Can't really see why they had to mention body pics

Profile looks fine to me

Happy swinging and enjoy the adventure

M

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

It's reasonable for a couple to have two couple's profiles, so that they can both chat in the chat rooms at the same time. It's not reasonable for them to use their other profile to send abusive messages though, so you were right to report the abuse and block.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

They are not playing nicely.

I have this single profile and a joint one.

Slightly different in what I am looking for on each, but my details and description are identical. But I'm open about this and wish I could put a link both profiles, with something easier than clicking on my friends list.

"He rudeness aside, which appears endemic on here, I don't see an issue with two profiles.

On the proviso, that is, that they're not being fraudulent with them (verifying themselves, etc). If they have a second profile for a different mood, or type of interest, then that's entirely genuine. "

If only we had had the forethought to check if they had verified themselves of each profile! Lol some great points there thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couples shouldn't be allowed to have single profiles. I recon they did it to have the last words lol.

Dunfermline

[Removed by poster at 06/01/16 17:11:07]

Dunfermline

"If only we had had the forethought to check if they had verified themselves of each profile! Lol some great points there thanks!"

It shouldn't be possible to do that anyway, but with proxies and the like there's probably a way round it.

As for the comments, not only are they rude, they're wrong! Nothing wrong with your very lovely bodies!

It's just a shame you're miles away and not into singles!

"Couples shouldn't be allowed to have single profiles. I recon they did it to have the last words lol."

Why shouldn't they Shag? I'm more interested to know as I have my single one I meet alone on and to talk crap on here But I have a couples one too for meeting with my other half.

Op I think it was deceiving of them to have 2 couples profiles and to get around blocks that way, its not good practice but having both single and couples profiles is ok as long as they are not used to bypass filters or send abuse to people, oh and they actually meet singularly

"Couples shouldn't be allowed to have single profiles. I recon they did it to have the last words lol.

Why shouldn't they Shag? I'm more interested to know as I have my single one I meet alone on and to talk crap on here But I have a couples one too for meeting with my other half.

Op I think it was deceiving of them to have 2 couples profiles and to get around blocks that way, its not good practice but having both single and couples profiles is ok as long as they are not used to bypass filters or send abuse to people, oh and they actually meet singularly "

It is fine for them to have. I guess as some use it for cheating or as a woman maibe have more fun on their single profile than the couple as the single woman profile might generate more interest lol and as well yeah to chat on the forum.

"Couples shouldn't be allowed to have single profiles. I recon they did it to have the last words lol.

Op I think it was deceiving of them to have 2 couples profiles and to get around blocks that way, its not good practice but having both single and couples profiles is ok as long as they are not used to bypass filters or send abuse to people, oh and they actually meet singularly "

Oh totally agree with you there, one single profile and one couple profile is perfectly acceptable, as the two profiles are of course looking for something different, and of course taking into account couple who play separately and together (with or without the knowledge of the significant other! Lol)

Op I think it was deceiving of them to have 2 couples profiles and to get around blocks that way, its not good practice but having both single and couples profiles is ok as long as they are not used to bypass filters or send abuse to people, oh and they actually meet singularly

Oh totally agree with you there, one single profile and one couple profile is perfectly acceptable, as the two profiles are of course looking for something different, and of course taking into account couple who play separately and together (with or without the knowledge of the significant other! Lol)"

Oh mine is completely with lol, we both have our own

Op I think it was deceiving of them to have 2 couples profiles and to get around blocks that way, its not good practice but having both single and couples profiles is ok as long as they are not used to bypass filters or send abuse to people, oh and they actually meet singularly It is fine for them to have. I guess as some use it for cheating or as a woman maibe have more fun on their single profile than the couple as the single woman profile might generate more interest lol and as well yeah to chat on the forum."

Well yes if they are using a single female to generate more interest and then say I only meet as a couple is wrong

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

If they are using the second profile to get around a block then that is out of order as is trying to contact someone using the forums when they have blocked you.

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I have exchanged messages within the last 3 days with a couple in Southampton, who sent me face pictures and today a woman from Oxford who winked at me and invited me to contact her on her email address from which she would send me pictures. Same woman! Annoying.

"Hi guys, just wanted your thoughts on something that just occurred. We had a wink of a couple, so read their profile which sounded great, but they played slightly differently to us, so sent a message of thanks and politely pointed out our differences, and how we like to play (which we feel is very clear on our profile, but neglected to be Petty and point that out)

Recieved a message back, whilst not particularly rude but certainly having a go , remembering they winked us....

So replied again respectfully suggesting they take the time to read profiles before approaching people rather than just checking out pictures (yes maybe a bit petty but I was miffed now!) And blocked.

Got a message from another profile saying it was them and they had no intention of playing with us due to body size and they were blocking us on that profile.

We've reported them.

What's your thoughts guys?"

What have you reported them for doing?

You said they weren't abusive. I can't see any reason for reporting them, not sure if I'm missing something.

Please enlighten me . Why is a couple allowed to have 3 profiles ? All in the same location.

I find it dishonest to be straight on your couples profile. But be bi on your singles profile.

How does this help the community overall?

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

TWO couples profiles is fine. If they both want to be able to chat in the chat room at the same time.

Often people do this by reversing the order of the names - she might type as "MaryAndJohn" whereas he types as "JohnAndMary" - but there is no rule that they have to name their profiles this way.

However, no-one should be using ANY profile to send abuse, and should always be reported.

"Hi guys, just wanted your thoughts on something that just occurred. We had a wink of a couple, so read their profile which sounded great, but they played slightly differently to us, so sent a message of thanks and politely pointed out our differences, and how we like to play (which we feel is very clear on our profile, but neglected to be Petty and point that out)

We've reported them.

You said they weren't abusive. I can't see any reason for reporting them, not sure if I'm missing something."

Reported due to the message we received from their second profile being rude and abusive. Also surely it would be considered griefing someone if that someone had already blocked them on one profile?

We've reported them.

You said they weren't abusive. I can't see any reason for reporting them, not sure if I'm missing something.

Reported due to the message we received from their second profile being rude and abusive. Also surely it would be considered griefing someone if that someone had already blocked them on one profile? "

» Add a new message to this topic