FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kissing???

Kissing???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orders2forU OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hawick

We state on our profile that we do not kiss. Our choice that we keep that for us.

We have just been rejected by what seemed a compatible couple because of this as they prefer kissing but DO NOT say so on their profile, and yes of course their preference.

They told us firmly that kissing was the norm.

Again fair enough in their experience it may well be.

We have swung as both singles and now as a married couple for some years, and yes to each other! And in our experience kissing is indeed not that common.

What do you all think?

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Some will, some won't

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's an important part for me, but I'd not begrudge anyone who wanted to keep it for themselves, I can understand why.

You make your choice, and play by them.

I like to kiss (ladies), but I have played with no facial kissing.

Your choice

I would rather meets couples that meet,I get off on kissing and its a huge turn on for me,but I have met people who have not kissed in the past.It depends on the person and their preferances

By *ateandMartinCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

We started out with a no-kissing rule but as we got more confident that rule (along with a few others) got chucked out the window. We now love to kiss, it adds to the whole experience.

I felt it's always been new swingers I've met with who have a no kissing rule. They feel kissing is more intimate then sex.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

Not sure what the hang-ups are over kissing.. surely sex or oral is far more intimate? How does this make sense?

"We state on our profile that we do not kiss. Our choice that we keep that for us.

We have just been rejected by what seemed a compatible couple because of this as they prefer kissing but DO NOT say so on their profile, and yes of course their preference.

They told us firmly that kissing was the norm.

Again fair enough in their experience it may well be.

We have swung as both singles and now as a married couple for some years, and yes to each other! And in our experience kissing is indeed not that common.

What do you all think?

xxx"

I love kissing i just could not imagine having sex without kissing, to me its all part of the build up, sex without kissing feels to clinical

I would not meet anyone that does not kiss, however i do respect peoples rules so i would simply say sorry but we are not looking for the same thing

"Not sure what the hang-ups are over kissing.. surely sex or oral is far more intimate? How does this make sense?"

i have always felt its the feeling behind who your having sex with that makes it intimate not the act its self

having sex and making love, although the same act is not the same thing as you dont share the same feelings between the people your doing it with

so if we can differentiate emotions during sex why not kissing

surly its the feelings behind who your kissing that makes it intimate not the act itself?

Wow, and they turned down a meet just cos they like kissing and u guys dont?? I would have just done without and had a good time! picky picky!!!

Dont worry guys plenty more fun couples out there to play with

xxx

i dont see it as picky

ive turned down people before for not kissing

we all like different and theres enough people out there that are looking for the same as me that means i dont have to meet people who arnt

Sex isnt good sex for me without kissing

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A fb of mine asked me why i didnt kiss, i said hookers dont kiss and your the only freebie i do

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

I love to kiss, ,my man doesnt with meets as he sees it as more intimate. This i understand but i do think it adds to sex. Like they say making love and fucking are two way different things, each to their own preferences makes for a happy world

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

in all the years hubby and i have been swinging have only met one cpl who had the "No kissing " rule (maybe because it was their first meet ). honestly i didnt enjoy it, and constantly having to watch what i was doing .not kissing during sex is so un-natural to me i had to purposefully keep reminding myself not to to respect their bounderies .due to that and my perference id never meet anyone who states no kissing . i enjoy it and its certainly a huge turn on for me. so id not waste what lil free time i have on a meet which i wouldnt fully relax and enjoy. i certainly respect others wishes and likes and dislikes hence id not meet.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ohhhh as for the comment that the other couple didnt state on their profile they do want to kiss ..... why would they ???? we cant possible put everything we would do or like on a profile . do i have to state i want licked all over and penative sex ?? no of course not it comes with the teritory .the reason people state they dont kiss is that they realise this isnt part of the norm .if it was then would be no need to state that preference and it would be mute point

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I felt it's always been new swingers I've met with who have a no kissing rule. They feel kissing is more intimate then sex. "

I've been swinging for over 10 years and I've never done kissing...... so that blows that theory out of the water!

To be honest, I've watched countless couples/singles get in on in clubs and have never seen kissing going on other than with their own partners.

Maybe clubs are different, different atmosphere and different rules, and I obviously can't see into locked rooms.... but..... no one seems to give a hoot that they aren't getting a snog.

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

We also don't kiss. It's one little rule that we have and like to keep it between ourselves, as we find kissing to be emotionally intimate.

Just our choice.

Kazx

"Not sure what the hang-ups are over kissing.. surely sex or oral is far more intimate? How does this make sense?"

That's the way we see it too, people will have oral and anal but keep kissing special, makes no sense to us either but such is life.

We couldn't have sex with a couple without kissing, it's part and parcel.

We've been swinging for a good few years now but never come across anyone who didn't kiss.

XXXX

i have to be honest its the way it makes me feel when someone wont kiss me that matters

if i play with someone whos willing to put their cock in my mouth but no kiss me it just makes me feel ugly

also if they wont even kiss me what else will they not be willing to do to me?....bj and a shag??..i think not!!

if im good enough to fuck why am i not good enough to kiss?

if i am playing with someone and i go to kiss them and they turn their head away i find that quite insultive

also very clinical like im just seen as..oh she'll do to off load in....

i know everyones differnt but that just how it makes me feel

i think a lot of expression is passed thro kissing and i feel you can tell how much someone really likes you by how they kiss you, if someone wants to fuck me but not kiss me im usually unsure how to read that...to me it just feels like im a make do

"i have to be honest its the way it makes me feel when someone wont kiss me that matters

if i play with someone whos willing to put their cock in my mouth but no kiss me it just makes me feel ugly

also if they wont even kiss me what else will they not be willing to do to me?....bj and a shag??..i think not!!

if im good enough to fuck why am i not good enough to kiss?

if i am playing with someone and i go to kiss them and they turn their head away i find that quite insultive

also very clinical like im just seen as..oh she'll do to off load in....

i know everyones differnt but that just how it makes me feel

i think a lot of expression is passed thro kissing and i feel you can tell how much someone really likes you by how they kiss you, if someone wants to fuck me but not kiss me im usually unsure how to read that...to me it just feels like im a make do"

Couldn't agree with you more, and I'm the female half of a couple. Had one guy who wouldn't kiss and to be honest it made me feel dirty. Made sure we never went back

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

OK, great to meet you. Just a few rules we have.

1. We love full sex and seperate rooms sometimes too.

2. We love oral sex and she likes the man to really go to town on that, sometimes even biting her clit gently!

3. I love a blow job, you know, licking arond the base and bollocks.

4. Would be nice to do the whole food thing, like whipped cream in intimate places and licked off.

5. We both adore full penetrative sex, but with a condom.

6. With the right people we don't mind anal sex, but the mrs will decide that.

Oh, just one more thing, we don't kiss others, it is too intimate!!!

As you can guess, we do kiss and love it! As someone else said, prostitutes don't kiss and that is what it seems like to us. Just like a wank and not very flattering to those that kiss.

For us to meet a couple that don't kiss, thay have to be very special indeed.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Their choice not to kiss our choice not to meet

"Their choice not to kiss our choice not to meet "

...and there you have it!

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

As we have said, its each to their own, and we havent had any problems with meets because of it!

In the very begining we said no kissing but now we love to kiss and find it to mechanical with out it.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We dont kiss the other sexes. Liz will sometimes kiss fems but thats where it stops.

Kissing is part of foreplay could'nt imagine sex without it. Surely instincts take over and you do what feels right.

Me i love to kiss either a quy or a girl, but if have rejected you becasue they like to kiss and you dont then is their loss stick to what you want to do.

Robert

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

" Just like a wank and not very flattering to those that kiss.

"

Flattery? Tosh, nothing to do with flattery.

It's choice, pure and simple and if others feel that we are being unflattering towards them...... thats their problem, not ours.

In 11 years of swinging, I've only ever had one person say they wouldn't meet because of the 'no kissing' rule...... and that was on the forums.

Yet to be refused in real life.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Surely in the end it's personal choice. It's hard to be empathic. You have to be in those other peoples shoes and minds to understand it.

We have not full swapped yet. There are 2 reasons. One of the reasons is that we wanted to keep something sexual for our own relationship as we prize this above all else.

For others the shear mental difference between making love and fucking is that special thing that they keep for themselves.

For others kissing is a physical symbol of their love and to share that around would feel un-natural.

For others kissing is simply a function that comes with sex is symbolise no more than attraction.

The best thing is we all have choice and can chose to meet others who match our physical and mental needs for sex.

We also have the ability to chose to wave our needs as a compromise for something else.

For example we love to kiss, but if Angelina Jolie said hey meet us but no kissing. Then we could chose to say no, or compromise for that particular lady (or couple).

ps The other reason we have not done full swing is because the missus on the whole prefers the girls. We are open to it (unlike when we started) but it's not a key criteria that we need to get from our swinging experience.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

" Just like a wank and not very flattering to those that kiss.

Flattery? Tosh, nothing to do with flattery."

You may not agree with me, but like you, I do have a right to my opinion! For you to decree that it is nothing to do with flattery may be the way you feel, but to others it does have a bearing.

Perhaps you should have said that for you it has nothing to do with flattery! Which would be obvious because firstly you didn't kiss and secondly you now don't meet!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

No lissing for me means no sex. If someone isnt happy to kiss me then they wont get anything else.

Kissing for me is an essential part of sex.

I have been swinging and met lots of people but in my experience only ever had one couple mail me about a meet and have a no kissing rule.

Really find it very hard to understand that kissing is kept for each other as that symbolises there love or something. But there happy to kiss and tongue someones pussy! Yes its their choice and they can keep it to themselves in my opinion.

Kissing to me is an essential part of foreplay so if there is no lissinf or the person Cant kiss then its not gonna work for me.

"Not sure what the hang-ups are over kissing.. surely sex or oral is far more intimate? How does this make sense?

That's the way we see it too, people will have oral and anal but keep kissing special, makes no sense to us either but such is life.

We couldn't have sex with a couple without kissing, it's part and parcel.

We've been swinging for a good few years now but never come across anyone who didn't kiss.

XXXX"

I love to kiss and snog ... makes me smile... when you go down doing oral i kiss down there not just lick and suck ,,, so no mouth to mouth but ok to kiss other parts ,, strange but each to there own .. i would never meet a person not into kissing as i would think thay never liked me ... thats why not kissing me.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"i would never meet a person not into kissing"

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss Jo

xxx

"i would never meet a person not into kissing

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss Jo

xxx"

xxxxxxxxx all over and snogs xxxx god i love kissing even here.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't fuck someone who wouldn't kiss me.

We both enjoy kissing when we play

It feels cold and business like not too.

We don't meet couples that don't kiss..even if they are compatible with us in every other way.

Though meeting people seems very hard on here at the mo..!!

I wouldn't meet if there was no kissing, it's a big part of foreplay and building up the excitement, nice sensual kisses rather than suck yer face off ones though

"I wouldn't meet if there was no kissing, it's a big part of foreplay and building up the excitement, nice sensual kisses rather than suck yer face off ones though "

Totally agree. Some fantastic kissers out there too, it is so sexy. Of course everyones choice whether to or not and I respect that. But for me it has to be. Incidentally, I only ever met one girl that was hopeless, and no - not on here!

"Me i love to kiss either a quy or a girl, but if have rejected you becasue they like to kiss and you dont then is their loss stick to what you want to do.

Robert "

how is it their loss if its them thats done the rejection?

I personally find it nearly impossible ta have sex without kissing

However we are all different and i fa one respect that xx

good one snog nothing like it . x

"Not sure what the hang-ups are over kissing.. surely sex or oral is far more intimate? How does this make sense?

i have always felt its the feeling behind who your having sex with that makes it intimate not the act its self

having sex and making love, although the same act is not the same thing as you dont share the same feelings between the people your doing it with

so if we can differentiate emotions during sex why not kissing

surly its the feelings behind who your kissing that makes it intimate not the act itself?"

absolutely.

"Me i love to kiss either a quy or a girl, but if have rejected you becasue they like to kiss and you dont then is their loss stick to what you want to do.

Robert

how is it their loss if its them thats done the rejection? "

he he

imagining finding on profile. up for anything but no nose nuzzling that's too intimate and we keep it just for us.

i love the kissing and the touching part , and so does my FB when we meet as a couple , but i can also understand the other side of the coin , that some couples want to keep the intamcy for their real partner and the rest is just sex

"i love the kissing and the touching part , and so does my FB when we meet as a couple , but i can also understand the other side of the coin , that some couples want to keep the intamcy for their real partner and the rest is just sex "

what about only kissing and no sex

yes why not in fact was on a meet only last week where all we did was kiss and oral because she wasnt ready to go to full sex stage of swinging , my FB had full sex with her partner , i respected her limits its wha tyou do as an adult , you repect the other persons limits and wishes

Never met a couple with the "no kissing" rule in almost 6 years to be honest.

If we`re totally honest it would be difficult for us NOT to kiss as we both love it and feel its part of playing.

But each to their own obviously

I met a couple and was told during an exchange of emails that they don't kiss, then during the meet and play she kiss and snogged me!

Work that out!!

Kissing allows for a greater extent of passion and intimacy. I've never had a meet, but often wondered if people kiss or not.

I completely understand as a couple, why you keep kissing to yourselves and personally, think it shows a stregnth in your relationship. Not that nobody else is strong, it's just an example of one.

It would annoy me though, if someone tried to push you away from that preference. Nobody has the right to dictate things like that, in my opinion.

I just cant play without kissing it to me is a big turn on .I can understand how some couples like to keep it to themselfs nut i could never play with them x

I wouldn't meet anyone who had a no kissing rule - it would make me feel like a prostitute

We have tried no kissing but it made us feel uncomfortable and just not natural, to us its a major part of foreplay.

I have never met anyone who has a no kissing rule. Myself I love kissing and foreplay .Get really really horny with a good snog. But each to their own.

We have tried no kissing but it made us feel uncomfortable and just not natural, to us its a major part of foreplay.

btw prostitutes do kiss!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Can't imagine not kissing - it's how things start off - and often finish. All part of the sexual experience, whether snogging someone's face off or kissing their body as you move around it.

"Kissing is part of foreplay could'nt imagine sex without it. Surely instincts take over and you do what feels right."

Thanks Shaz. Perfectly put.

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

When we first started swinging we thought we wouldn't kiss others, never stated it on our profile as such but was something we talked about.

First meet I spent most of the night kissing another girl! We realised pretty quickly that it just doesn't feel right. I mean if you're going to let someone ball deep into our privates then what's a snog between friends?

"We both enjoy kissing when we play

It feels cold and business like not too.

We don't meet couples that don't kiss..even if they are compatible with us in every other way.

Though meeting people seems very hard on here at the mo..!!"

We kiss!!!! hehe

We both like kissing, and it is on our profile. We wont meet people that don't kiss.

We have had lovely social meets with some lovely people but when we started talking about the do's and don'ts, the no kissing decision has stopped us meeting to play.

Strange as it may seem though, even though we both love kissing, I don't like watching my wife kiss another guy. I can watch her fuck and give bj's, but can't look when she's kissing.

By *ondoncoupleforfunxCouple  over a year ago

essex/london border

We to have come across the no kissing thing ,it isnt for us we find the whole kissing bit to be an essential part of the fun ,without the kissing it all feels to clinical

lol i love kissing and it doesnt matter what set of lips lol ohh how rude ha

Kissing a must for us as well. We do not have many rules, but could not imagine sex with out kissing.

how can it work without any form of kissing.....too raw for me.

Each to their own, but I could not be intimate with someone without kissing.

Someone who kisses well just does it for me.

We recently started to include kissing men in our play, I can happily do without kissing as it doesn't really make much difference.

I don't like being kissed during the actual sex though, I am happy to kiss for a bit of foreplay... but not during sex. Don't mind a bit of kissing on the body.

THing is kissing someone other than my MASter does not turn me on. IT'S nice, but can take it or leave it.

Katie x

» Add a new message to this topic