FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Skyns pasante or durex?

Skyns pasante or durex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

What are peoples opinions on the different condom brands? Is it a difference just in name or does the quality change as well?

Always been a durex guy myself but they're the most expensive

All constructive thoughts are welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Skyns are good as well I find

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I started using skyns recently. Happy with them to be honest and latex free too

I recently bought a pack of Skynz intense while waiting for an online order of condoms. I found them to be every bit as good as Durex, maybe even slightly better. I also like a Crown condoms, very thin but strong,,so don't de-sensitise as much as regular condoms.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I get mine free from the GUM clinic. About 20 Skyns latex-free every three months.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I get mine free from the GUM clinic. About 20 Skyns latex-free every three months."

They give branded skyns out?

I've been buying them as I thought the clinic would give the cheaper ones out free!

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

The pasante ones are awful in my opinion.

I'd go with durex.

By *uzzbMan  over a year ago

nr Sherborne

mine come free from GUM. Mostly Pasant, and really when they are up me I can't tell the difference !!!!!

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I'm allergic to latex so buy skyns

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm allergic to latex so buy skyns"

Skyns aren't the only latex free condoms, even durex do latex free.

Cambridge

"mine come free from GUM. Mostly Pasant, and really when they are up me I can't tell the difference !!!!!"

I used some of the free ones that we had from the clinic, they were fucking AWFUL! The smell of them was disgusting! I will never use them again, they put me right off.

I get that horrible condom "burn" with durex so avoid them if possible. I'm not allergic to latex but I just find skyns much more comfortable and less likely to dry out...durex lube sucks as well...

By *laytime 100Couple  over a year ago

I use They-Fit. As the name suggests they come in different sizes based on length an width. Much more comfortable.

By *nfinity1Man  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I tend to use durex as they are more readily available than the others.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I get mine free from the GUM clinic. About 20 Skyns latex-free every three months.

They give branded skyns out?

I've been buying them as I thought the clinic would give the cheaper ones out free!"

My clinic does, although you have to ask specifically for latex free.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I have had Skyns break on me, and because they are pretty much like not wearing anything (sensation wise) I didn't notice. Several ffriends have had Skyns fail too.

I go with Durex or Mates. Never had a failure.

"I have had Skyns break on me, and because they are pretty much like not wearing anything (sensation wise) I didn't notice. Several ffriends have had Skyns fail too.

I go with Durex or Mates. Never had a failure. "

I only use skyns and only had one breakage and one come off. And let's just say we use lots.

Condoms mostly fail because they don't fit right or the cock isnt hard enough.

If a guy wants to play with me he uses my condoms unless he has his own skyns

"I use They-Fit. As the name suggests they come in different sizes based on length an width. Much more comfortable."

Ooo is there someone who does the measuring and fitting lol

"I have had Skyns break on me, and because they are pretty much like not wearing anything (sensation wise) I didn't notice. Several ffriends have had Skyns fail too.

I go with Durex or Mates. Never had a failure. "

I recently had a skyns fall off while inside a girl then had the very romantic experience of having to bury my fingers in her to retrieve it

Cambridge

I only use skyns and only had one breakage and one come off. And let's just say we use lots.

If a guy wants to play with me he uses my condoms unless he has his own skyns "

But then they might not fit right, and are more likely to break. Why would want him to wear yours, rather than his own that he knows fit him?

But then they might not fit right, and are more likely to break. Why would want him to wear yours, rather than his own that he knows fit him? "

Unless he brings skyns I'd not be having sex. As I can't use latex condoms

And not being funny but most guys haven't a clue on what condoms fit them.... They will just grab the freebie ones at the clubs quite often x

Condoms often break because there isn't enough lubrication, therefore more friction...

"Condoms often break because there isn't enough lubrication, therefore more friction..."

Or come off because the guy loses it for a moment or it wasn't a correct fit in the first place. Or it wasn't put on right x

But then they might not fit right, and are more likely to break. Why would want him to wear yours, rather than his own that he knows fit him? "

Mine are in date, stored and carried properly too...they're, as far as I know also not fake or counterfeit which cheap condoms bought on the Internet have been shown to be. I like to take responsibility for my own sexual health and trust my own processes, not someone elses I barely know.

"Condoms often break because there isn't enough lubrication, therefore more friction...

Or come off because the guy loses it for a moment or it wasn't a correct fit in the first place. Or it wasn't put on right x "

Absolutely.

Luton

There are other brands of latex-free condoms. I just don't trust Skyns after my own experience and those of some friends. The lady I was having sex with when my Skyns broke inside her was not short of natural lubrication. Unfortunately I ended up cumming inside her which wasn't the intention. Fortunately no harm came of it.

I know Durex and Mates work for me. As long as I'm hard they fit snugly but not uncomfortably. and should my hardness reduce during sex I can feel if one begins to slip and do something about it (ie stop).

"There are other brands of latex-free condoms. I just don't trust Skyns after my own experience and those of some friends. The lady I was having sex with when my Skyns broke inside her was not short of natural lubrication. Unfortunately I ended up cumming inside her which wasn't the intention. Fortunately no harm came of it.

I know Durex and Mates work for me. As long as I'm hard they fit snugly but not uncomfortably. and should my hardness reduce during sex I can feel if one begins to slip and do something about it (ie stop).

"

Sorry but I'd rather stick with the ones I know and trust. I hate condoms anyway so for me the very appeal is that it feels like there is nothing there. Passante latex free are awful and its not just th latex free bit. It's aadded things on some. If I use other ones I find they don't feel as Good.

I do always have 4 different types of skyns and as I say only two failures. But then I can Nick condoms if I am not careful and that doesn't matter on The brand. But I have taught myself to squeeze less.

And if you feel your going soft... ( which should be pretty obvious to both parties ) regardless of make , it makes sense to hold the end Or stop and do something else for a little while

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I generally use durexy avanti.. latex free and slightly bigger than the normal condom.

Cambridge

But then they might not fit right, and are more likely to break. Why would want him to wear yours, rather than his own that he knows fit him?

Unless he brings skyns I'd not be having sex. As I can't use latex condoms "

But skyns aren't the only latex free condoms, durex do latex free, so do Billy boy, pasante, protex, trojan, lucky bloke, unique pull, etc.

Cambridge

Mine are in date, stored and carried properly too...they're, as far as I know also not fake or counterfeit which cheap condoms bought on the Internet have been shown to be. I like to take responsibility for my own sexual health and trust my own processes, not someone elses I barely know. "

As you guys are a couple, do you supply both condoms? What if you met another couple just like yourself and they wanted to "take responsibility for their own sexual health", rather than trusting you?

Mine are in date, stored and carried properly too...they're, as far as I know also not fake or counterfeit which cheap condoms bought on the Internet have been shown to be. I like to take responsibility for my own sexual health and trust my own processes, not someone elses I barely know.

As you guys are a couple, do you supply both condoms? What if you met another couple just like yourself and they wanted to "take responsibility for their own sexual health", rather than trusting you? "

Then we have a conversation...it's not hard...it's never been an issue...

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I recently bought a pack of Skynz intense while waiting for an online order of condoms. I found them to be every bit as good as Durex, maybe even slightly better. I also like a Crown condoms, very thin but strong,,so don't de-sensitise as much as regular condoms."

My favourites are Crown Skinless too. Really thin (feels the best, imo), strong, and (importantly) has very very little taste (Durex make me gag with their taste).

By *ecretsRmineWoman  over a year ago

gatwickish (yes that means near Gatwick)

i got some pesante non latex ones, awful , weird to put on looked like clingfilm and did not feel safe using as didnt feel secure on, we kept stop to check lol wont buy again

Unless he brings skyns I'd not be having sex. As I can't use latex condoms

But skyns aren't the only latex free condoms, durex do latex free, so do Billy boy, pasante, protex, trojan, lucky bloke, unique pull, etc."

Passante are awful, durex irritate me still due to something they put on them. Trojan same as durex. Can't even use the lubricated skyns ones. And I always give them mine. I wouldn't trust someone else's

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

I recently had a skyns fall off while inside a girl then had the very romantic experience of having to bury my fingers in her to retrieve it "

Great experience though going in deep to fish it out. I remember that happening with an ex nearly 20 years ago!

"I get that horrible condom "burn" with durex so avoid them if possible. I'm not allergic to latex but I just find skyns much more comfortable and less likely to dry out...durex lube sucks as well..."

I'm the same, plus if you want to switch back to oral they don't leave that horrible smell/ taste of rubber

Cambridge

I use dulux brilliant white.

Luton

As an update, I've been regularly using Skyns with a partner since March last year, as she has a latex allergy. No problems at all so perhaps the product has been improved.

» Add a new message to this topic