FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications..

Verifications..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I've been on here a while, I've sent lovely, well thought out messages to girls who match what we're both looking for. I've had a few correspondences but as yet, no meets. I'm sure that me having no verifications (other than the one from fab) will put people off. Seems a catch 22, as I can't get a veri from a meet without having a meet! Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated! I'm kinda frustrated!

Jason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi all, I've been on here a while, I've sent lovely, well thought out messages to girls who match what we're both looking for. I've had a few correspondences but as yet, no meets. I'm sure that me having no verifications (other than the one from fab) will put people off. Seems a catch 22, as I can't get a veri from a meet without having a meet! Am I missing something?

Jason. "

Go to a club and get verified there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or a social......you could get cam verified in chat...but many folk don't take these seriously either...

OK thanks guys.. Yeah keep thinking about going to a club.. Just need to get the courage together!

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Go to a club Easy way to get a veri

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You have some great pics on your profile. Keep doing what you are doing and it will come good -not that I'm any sort of Fabexpert.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Hi all, I've been on here a while, I've sent lovely, well thought out messages to girls who match what we're both looking for. I've had a few correspondences but as yet, no meets. I'm sure that me having no verifications (other than the one from fab) will put people off. Seems a catch 22, as I can't get a veri from a meet without having a meet! Am I missing something?

Jason. "

Your photos and profile are pretty good!

I don't think the no veri will prevent you from meeting. You just need to strike up a good conversation. Women will chat whether you're verified or not if you interest them enough.

Try to befriend women without being sexual. You'll get there.

Jason. "

Go to one of the group social events (see meets section) you csn get an easy half a dozen veris and meet people

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Tried the chat room cam veri? People might be able to get on and verify you there? Some don't put much weight into cam verifications but it's better than none.

B

"OK thanks guys.. Yeah keep thinking about going to a club.. Just need to get the courage together! "
yes save up and go to a club but you would have to engage people talk to them naked and maybe have sex with them or go on cam that's another way

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Your "hi, I'm a musician" line looks odd, if it's important expand, if not leave it out.

"OK thanks guys.. Yeah keep thinking about going to a club.. Just need to get the courage together! yes save up and go to a club but you would have to engage people talk to them naked and maybe have sex with them or go on cam that's another way "

Save up? Second mortgage more like.

Hey, thanks again all! Appreciate you taking the time to help! I'll give it all some thought.. onwards and upwards...

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

The ladies can be selective - there are far more men on here than women looking for men.

Why should they select *your* profile over someone else's? What can you offer them that they can't get elsewhere? Your profile is a bit thin - AND don't expect women to make the first move - they rarely do.

As to how you can make that happen? Read the myriad of profile advice already posted in the forums.

Cool, thanks. No, I'm not expecting a 1st move from a woman! I'm writing nice messages to women, after thoroughly reading their profiles, and only writing to those who seem to match with me, so to speak. I'll def read the profile advice on here tho, fine piece of advice.. Also yeah maybe my profile should be fuller. Thanks a lot.

Jason.

» Add a new message to this topic