FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Replies

Replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it when you send peeps meesages they just read and delete and dont have the courtesy to reply I just find it ignorant. If someone has given the time to send you a message have the decencey to send one back even if its to say thanks but no thanks D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Why is it when you send peeps meesages they just read and delete and dont have the courtesy to reply I just find it ignorant. If someone has given the time to send you a message have the decencey to send one back even if its to say thanks but no thanks D x"

I have to completely agree with you, i think its extremely rude that girls and couples dont sit down and reply to every single message they recieved. After all they spend 24/7 on here and have no other life

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Why is it when you send peeps meesages they just read and delete and dont have the courtesy to reply I just find it ignorant. If someone has given the time to send you a message have the decencey to send one back even if its to say thanks but no thanks D x"

It's not reasonable to expect a reply given that some fems/couples get hundreds of mails a day (a good portion of those from peeps who probably don't read their profile).

It's safe to assume if you don't hear back they're not interested.

Admin

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Would it be possible for admin to add some code so that if people delete a mail without replying, the site sends a randomly generated "No Thanks" message so we dont get any more of these threads?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

" Would it be possible for admin to add some code so that if people delete a mail without replying, the site sends a randomly generated "No Thanks" message so we dont get any more of these threads?

"

Now that is a good idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats a splendid idea.

to the op, read fresh freddies profile at the end, now thats the 1st time ive seen that on here , but he has it down to a T. no reply simply means they aint interested .... not rocket science really is it, i mean if they was interested they would reply .

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"to the op, read fresh freddies profile at the end, now thats the 1st time ive seen that on here , but he has it down to a T. no reply simply means they aint interested .... not rocket science really is it, i mean if they was interested they would reply . "

Not sure this always applies, or perhaps we just called some ones bluff yet again, earlier this week we had a wink and a friends request from a 'couple' despite saying on our profile that we wouldn't answer (we get so many from people who obviously can't read!) but as the profile looked good we did make an exception, sent them a nice message basically saying as they had contacted us it would be good to chat and see where things lead .......... guess what the message was deleted without even an acknowledgemet. Guess you get all sorts on here, just pleased to say we have met some lovely people once we have cut through the cr*p

Yes we get a lot of that too lol x

If they read the profile, they tend to get a reply, those that dont...dont! lol

i would rather a ' please fuck off' button then a thanks but no thanks one

» Add a new message to this topic